Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement (45542 Views)

Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Deltawarri(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2gWRCO70Q

Wamako openly counters Wike, says PDP primary loss had nothing to do with religion, ethnicity is

The former Sokoto governor, however, said Wike was betrayed.

Wamako made the comment while commissioning the Ogunabali/Eastern Bypass Road in Rivers state on Tuesday.

Recall that Rivers governor, Nyesom Wike, lost the PDP ticket after Sokoto's Aminu Tambuwal pulled out of the race to endorse Atiku.

Some southern PDP governors were also said to have chosen Atiku over Wike.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChEpOJQoEFd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7274292/moment-senator-wamako-disagreed-wike

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by chatinent: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Muslims really don't decide who becomes president. It's the foolishness from the south.

357 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Nwodosis(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Deceptive headline!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by yyba: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
WIKE you must deal with PDP oo

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by abobote: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
All these gra gra will end in few months

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alias nsogbu wa grin

9 Likes

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Smithkafors(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
You too talk Wike..... You wanted to scatter PDP.

I remember Wike insulting everyone up and down before the primaries. He even went to ANAMBRA to insult Peter obi. I like AA because he doesn't talk carelessly but very deadly.

Woke would have been a baggage for AA as VP because no one likes him except some people with deep seated hatred.

Vote Peter obi for a better Nigeria. Open your eyes, the same people in APC are now regrouping to finish up Nigerian carcass.
Oshomole, Festus, lalong,shattimma and you are blindly supporting them. I pity una.....open ur eyes.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by ChangetheChange: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wike just like problem

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Wike just like problem
Not that others don't like trouble. Rather they are being sensible. They apply theirs at the right time. WIKE is a talkative & tout who keeps disgracing his wife & kinsmen, that he knows.

I still don't know why the Medical Practitioners in Rivers state can't admit & manage Wike for cluster B personality disorder with a classical confirmation of the Narcissistic variety.
Is it a difficult diagnosis to make?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Finally OP, the MAD MAN WIKE never reacted to the senator's speech. We are still waiting for him to react, which he will definitely do since he TALKS too much. Rather he made that statement completely independent of that of the senator's.
That Wike is mad doesn't mean we all should tow that line of madness.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Talks too much

1 Like

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2022
If not for rigging, I bet no governor in Nigeria can influence voting by the electorates. When you see politicians beckon on governors for victory, they are pleading for his thugs and manipulations.

2023 by God's grace, the people will have their say. Governors will be in total shock.

24 Likes

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by superCleanworks(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Headline is saying one thing

body of the story is saying another

4 Likes

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by blinking001(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Singing in Wikes voice

As e the sweet us
E go the pain them
As e the pain them
E go the sweet us

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by 96ACE: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Imagine the kind of person that wants to enter aso rock. Now I'm fully convinced Atiku did well by not picking Wike as his running mate

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by chiefolododo(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Wike is a great king in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by omoadeleye(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2022
I trust him

1 Like

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by specialmati(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin abeg use that trouble scatter that party that fielded an old corrupt money bags. Please people supporting PDP to win should add the money Atiku has been bribing delegates with since 1999 till date to what APC have borrowed. And tell me how Nigeria will flulish under PDP.

7 Likes

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by CEPHAS101: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Wike the Wicked....... Ayee wa daaaa
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by etrouble: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2022
We know. Rotimi Amaechi and Atikulation Abubakar can testify to that.

3 Likes

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by wittywriter: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Very uncut and wicked wike....
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not that others don't like trouble. Rather they are being sensible. They apply theirs at the right time. WIKE is a talkative & tout who keeps disgracing his wife & kinsmen, that he knows.

I still don't know why the Medical Practitioners in Rivers state can't admit & manage Wike for cluster B personality disorder with a classical confirmation of the Narcissistic variety.
Is it a difficult diagnosis to make?

©Wittyness
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Kingcalls: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Wike should stop acting immature....I'm a big fan ...but he is overdoing it

5 Likes

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by ShaqFu: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Lol. I'm liking this man more and more.
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Bossontop(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2022
undecided
If him say he im second name na trouble, im second name na trouble na

1 Like

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by DrAkpamudehe: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Atiku is a very smart politician

10 Likes

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by etrouble: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
You too talk Wike..... You wanted to scatter PDP.

I remember Wike insulting everyone up and down before the primaries. He even went to ANAMBRA to insult Peter obi. I like AA because he doesn't talk carelessly but very deadly.

Woke would have been a baggage for AA as VP because no one likes him except some people with deep seated hatred.

Vote Peter obi for a better Nigeria. Open your eyes, the same people in APC are now regrouping to finish up Nigerian carcass.
Oshomole, Festus, lalong,shattimma and you are blindly supporting them. I pity una.....open ur eyes.

Peter Pandora Obituary was in PDP until Wike the wicked one and Atikulation pursued Peter Pandora Obituary away. Remember that the same Peter Pandora Obituary was in APGA. Such an unstable nincompoop

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by Toneypen247(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2022
As e dae pain them, e go dae sweet us grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by FuckSilly: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2022
grin
Re: My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement by SALLAM2022: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2022
PELEE! MR TROUBLE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Electoral Officer Related To Akpabio Nab With Results And Ballot Papers / Five Things Buhari’s Latest Appointments Tell Us About His Next Cabinet / The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.