Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder (1118 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / Tinubu Submits Forms, Includes ‘Place Holder’ As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by blamingthedevil: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi does not trust Northerners and Muslims to be a place holder grin grin grin grin

127 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by IamANigerianMan: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Even OBI pick harbalist as his VP I will vote for him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Peter Obi does not trust Northerners and Muslims to be a place holder grin grin grin grin

You always miss the point. Who do you this thing? Why are you so tribalistic?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by QuotaSystem: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:

But he trusts them to deliver their votes to him grin

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by YourhealthNG2(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Must you see everything through your myopic prism of tribe and religion

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by ClassicMan202(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
It is logical... You put someone who is disadvantaged, so that he won't start getting ideas like trying his luck.... Just the way APC used a Muslim man, knowing a muslim-muslim ticket would be hard to fly

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by Vulturereloaded: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
A place holder stands a better chance than tinubu as flag bearer grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by Frigga13: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
QuotaSystem:

After abusing and cursing same Northern Muslim with his people

How can a Catholic fanatics and igbo Christians wan take sleep in same bed with Muslims and North they’ve abused all this while

Obi on long thing

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by ajekpaks(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Eyah Peter Obi a certain political nobody is giving you sleepless nights like this?

Anyway, take paracetamol, 2 in the morning and 2 in the night before you sleep...

you'll get better okay?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by Tingotoe: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
IamANigerianMan:
Even OBI pick harbalist as his VP I will vote for him
And still lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by Bravetunde: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
But northerners trust yiruba Muslims
I hope you know afonjas are fake Muslims.
My friends who are afonja Muslims sleeps with big alhajis wife,eat pig meat and drink beer.
When I tell him is unfair he will say I'm a yortba Muslim and I m just liaring I'm a Muslim but in reality I m in the occult and worship every juju I can think of..
Is better to be who you are than be a deceiverr,pretener,betrayal,theivve, ritualisst;, backstabbetr,liarr, propagandistt and rapisst.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by DMerciful(m): 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Stop fooling yourself, these propagandas wont work.
Frigga13:

After abusing and cursing same Northern Muslim with his people

How can a Catholic fanatics and igbo Christians wan take sleep in same bed with Muslims and North they’ve abused all this while

Obi on long thing

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by Frigga13: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
DMerciful:
Stop fooling yourself, these propagandas wont work.

Why is reality scary .. I don’t do propaganda.. what’s the propaganda in what I said?

Let obi get an core Northern Muslim Vice first

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by blamingthedevil: 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
QuotaSystem:

101 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by Owontime: 12:54am On Jun 18, 2022
5%
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by paramakina202: 12:58am On Jun 18, 2022
blamingthedevil:

But Okupe is standing in for a northerner to take over later.
It is what it is a pace holder.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by blamingthedevil: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2022
paramakina202:

But Okupe is standing in for a northerner to take over later.
It is what it is a pace holder.

So you can't read and understand a simple sentence

39 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by paramakina202: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2022
blamingthedevil:

So you can't read and understand a simple sentence

Meaning that Tinubu does not trust any northern christian to be a pace holder going by your bigoted views.
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by HIPROFILE(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
If you are not supporting Peter Obi, Just stay off his matter Peter Obis mandate is divine…Orchestrated to rescue Nigeria and Nigerians.
Mbaka was under serious fire for speaking ill of Peter Obi…
Reno Mokri was dragged like a fool for speaking ill of Peter Obi…
EFCC was disgraced for trying to investigate Peter Obi over a London house.
A certain guy flooded the internet with old pictures of the road leading to Peter Obis country home just to try discrediting him, that guy was shamed…

Mr Adeyanju has returned to say he was drunk when he said Obi gave him Money he tried to lie against Obi but ended up making a fool of himself.

I advice all of you wanting to campaign against Peter Obi by tarnishing his image or saying lies against his person to refrain from such act.

Peter Obi is too hot to handle

Nigeria will be great again!

God bless our Nation!!!
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by modath(f): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Hallos.. longest time..wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by QuotaSystem: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
modath:

Hallos.. longest time..wink

Sista Mo!

It’s been ages…good to see you around again wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
So that Atiku will bribe him to stupor abi?

A northerner will definitely be his VP so it doesn't matter you he uses as a place holder!
Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by Tulsaguy: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
I come in peace to watch vayolence on this thread... Dem don de come one by one.

grin

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by modath(f): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
QuotaSystem:

Sista Mo!

It’s been ages…good to see you around again wink

We are chilling by the sideline here.. waiting for the game to heat up and we go enter field.. wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder by QuotaSystem: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
modath:

We are chilling by the sideline here.. waiting for the game to heat up and we go enter field.. wink

I dey tell you cool

Open season is here again.

All strapped and warming up.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Didn't Attend Primary And Secondary Schools. My University Cert Stolen / How Colombia Ended With Peter Obi’s Doppelgänger As President-elect / Arewa Youths For Peter Obi Official Flag Off In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.