Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,002 members, 7,849,038 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling (43323 Views)

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Soffyh(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Aregbe don humble.

-Okoro bufo
he looked pained can't u see his anger smile,go back to check how aregbe greet each other before

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by ak22(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2022
Join Osinbajo southwest youth WhatsApp group.

Follow the link

https:///FX3gADjBHtH5akx9J6JQQr

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Corporate2020: 8:23am On May 07, 2022
Noel19:
The Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin a.k.a baba Sope a.k.a Lagos Landlord is not happy with the outcome of the meeting since they say everybody is free to contest.

Your father is not even qualified to be his cook.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Corporate2020: 8:24am On May 07, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Dem don already print Tinubu withdrawal letter. Kekekeke

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by oyeb15: 10:03am On May 07, 2022
Useless stakeholders. Disloyalty and selfishness is inborn in Yoruba people. Everyone is looking for what to gain
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2022
Na north power still day go to who won bet

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Kollins11: 10:04am On May 07, 2022
This short dwarf is just using big english grammar to deceive Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Menace2Society(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2022
OkoroBufo:

You dey make noise that he won't attend. Why you dey change mouth.

-Okoro bufo
U dey mind those animals

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by LongBig(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2022
That is the way to go! Yoruba must learn to always imbibe the omoluabi culture, agba ki n wa looja, kori Omo tuntun wo!

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by HolyStriker(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2022
According to an inside source, "the issue of betrayal was put to rest as the elders affirmed that everyone who desires to run for any political office whatsoever is not encumbered in any way at all." The leaders and the aspirants all agreed to conduct a rancour free campaign.

BUT WHY? From the pictures below, SOMEONE AMONG THEM IS NOT HAPPY

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Realist12: 10:10am On May 07, 2022
I'm really excited

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by jditimiya(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2022
This is the one voice i have been speaking about. Oneness will make people to be great and to get their goals right.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Dagenius53: 10:11am On May 07, 2022
So you Omitted the hosting Governor? Please where is sanwolu in your write-up?
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by HolyStriker(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2022
Corporate2020:

Your father is not even qualified to be his cook.

Break it down please
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by eldoradoxx: 10:15am On May 07, 2022
So far Yemi Osinbanjo and his supporters have displayed maturity and decency expected of a person aspiring to govern. It is those whom presidency is a life ambition that have been displaying desperation and name calling.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Nobody: 10:18am On May 07, 2022
OkoroBufo:

You dey make noise that he won't attend. Why you dey change mouth.

-Okoro bufo

Don't mind him/her. Nigerians are shameless. Should OP be the one to start this given he/she had said no one would attend a meeting convened by "Tinubu loyalist"? Meanwhile, everyone attended.

It is because of 'asheju' supporters, like the OP, sensible and wise Yoruba elders called this meeting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Obiworld2020: 10:19am On May 07, 2022
First of all, I want to congratulate Mr Peter Obi for his victory � in the fourth coming general election.

Secondly, I want to thank my brothers from the south west for donating there Treasury looted funds to APC.........who will inturn reloot it for there own personal use!!!

Let give peace a chance in this country!!!

Meanwhile, affiliate marketing business is still booming, take advantage of other people's products and start making a living from them!!!

Let's talk more about it on WhatsApp........+2348033639767
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by 96ACE: 10:20am On May 07, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...e be like say BAT belle no sweet for the outcome o.

By the way, Osinbajo no short like that o. Almost the same height with Amanda and Tinubu.

Hahahaha the expression on his face says it all. Is like baba came with the expectations that they'll ask others to step down for him
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by MrSly(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2022
tesppidd:
i have always been sure and am still sure that PYO had BAT's blessings to contest..
Yet bat said that he had no son old enough to contest. Sycophancy is a plague.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by dialfa: 10:22am On May 07, 2022
Where is a good missile when you need one.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Realist12: 10:22am On May 07, 2022
I'm really excited, let's be honest ,the cohesion, unity and oneness Yoruba is enjoying is due to the Personality of Tinubu. Even amidst all the plotting and over ambitiousness of his proteges (Abuja boys ). He still brings them under one roof to chart a path going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by LoveThemChubby(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2022
tesppidd:
i have always been sure and am still sure that PYO had BAT's blessings to contest..
My thoughts exactly. It is supporters that are busy saying rubbish.
I feel it can swing both ways; either PYO steps down for Tinubu or other way round. They will have to gauge the pulse of Nigerians. If they get the feeling that northers can swallow the hard pill of a Tinubu/Northern minority Christian ticket or southerners that of a Tinubu/northern Muslim (Muslim/Muslim) ticket. The above in addition to who flies the PDP ticket will determine to a large extent which of them will step down for the other

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by adolfHitler1934: 10:29am On May 07, 2022
MikoB:
I will not use bad word or laguange against Asiwaju Tinubu
Tinubu is a super corrupt man, a thief, druggie and dictator who imposes his wish on Lagos State. He is very sick, not physically and mentally fit to govern. He is greedy and authoritarian. He is evil personified.

Nyesom Wike is far better than this desperado. Sadly for him and his urchins, he can never be president.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by maxzzo1(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2022
Why no smile from one side of d pics
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Tulsaguy: 10:34am On May 07, 2022
oyeb15:
Useless stakeholders. Disloyalty and selfishness is inborn in Yoruba people. Everyone is looking for what to gain

In Yoruba land, we don't ABUSE or CURSE our elders because we the young ones want to attain old age in good health. It's in our DNA.

If we notice they are WRONG, we make them see areas where they are missing it. That differentiate us from scums who wake their grandparents with kicks in the morning.

Omoluabi lagba

4 Likes

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by yeking18(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2022
I just like this man Bisi Akande, always laughing maybe that is the secret to his healthy and agile health. I'm proud to be an Omulabi. BAT2023 by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Obastick: 10:42am On May 07, 2022
So they believed the Yoruba's will be d one to emerge APC flagbearer. Are they d only southerners?
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by onedayatime(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2022
I can see Ibikunle Amosun and Gbenga Daniel in the pictures. I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me.

All in all, there is no love between PYO and BAT. All love is lost between for now.

Aregbesola looked lost in this power tussle

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by JuanDeDios: 10:47am On May 07, 2022
TheRareGem1:
UPDATED:
South West APC Elders meeting with Osinbajo, Tinubu, others affirm rights of all aspirants to contest

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/south-west-apc-elders-meeting-with-osinbajo-tinubu-others-affirm-rights-of-all-aspirants-to-contest/amp/
Is that Gbenga Daniel I'm seeing? So he's now in APC!
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Nobody: 10:49am On May 07, 2022
Obastick:
So they believed the Yoruba's will be d one to emerge APC flagbearer. Are they d only southerners?

What is wrong with you people? Dem swear for una never to understand the politics of your own country?

Where were you guys when Yorubas were giving sweat, tears, blood and cash to make APC the ruling Party?

They did all that for nothing ba? Or they did it to then let hateful IPOBian usurpers, happy to reap where they refused to sow, come and claim what they worked diligently for over a 9 year period?

I just dont get you guys. You are all so aberrant and casually disrespectful of the rules of life that I have to wonder if it is not far easier to count sane Igbos than insane ones.

Go and demand the PDP ticket, which you deserve, and face the Yoruba APC candidate.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video) / Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima / FG Opens Workshops For Nigerians To Convert Vehicles To Autogas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.