Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling (43358 Views)

Muslims must shun to Labour strike - MURIC / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Nobody: 10:49am On May 07, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Is that Gbenga Daniel I'm seeing? So he's now in APC!

For a while now.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Sunnyja: 10:51am On May 07, 2022
tesppidd:
i have always been sure and am still sure that PYO had BAT's blessings to contest..
So why was he labelled "Judas" and "betrayal" on Easter Eve by Tinubu's associates if indeed the godfather wanted him to contest.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by onedayatime(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Is that Gbenga Daniel I'm seeing? So he's now in APC!
He is in APC now. He is contesting for the house of senate in APC.

If you checked the above comment right above comment, you will see me asking the question of him being there as well with Amosun.

But I am surprised he came there since he is new to APC
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Rayjnr: 10:55am On May 07, 2022
Noel19:
The Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin a.k.a baba Sope a.k.a Lagos Landlord is not happy with the outcome of the meeting since they say everybody is free to contest.
Na wetin them tell una for church be that??

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by jaxxy(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2022
Saxxon:

Keep quiet and stop lying. You lie so blatantly! You and your group have been at the forefront of wrecking havoc on this forum. Osinbajos campaign team has set everyone against themselves. They will disguise as BAT supporters and attack Peter Obi. Then disguise as Peter Obi supporters and attack Tinubu. You're pretentious, wicked and vile, just like your principal.

These mischievous lies and assumptions. I think it is rather a case of BAT supporter dancing Btwn osibanjo and tinubu and insulting Peter obi.

osibanjo`s core supporters are focused on him and only attack BAT supporters when they attack osibanjo. They don't have time for Peter obi and rare insult him even though most bt not all Peter obi supporters insults osibanjo.

3 Likes

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Petshopng: 11:03am On May 07, 2022
This will help to better unite the south west
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Gozac: 11:09am On May 07, 2022
tesppidd:
i have always been sure and am still sure that PYO had BAT's blessings to contest..
BATis same as PYO, Tinubu asked him to run so that SW will surely get it in case he didn't get the ticket.
All is for SW to produce the president since they believe it's their right after working for PMB'S victory

The politics that will lead to emergence of the presidential flag bearer will be ruthless and dirty

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Udemzy05: 11:11am On May 07, 2022
Na them sabi,na their own be that, their supporters get their own mind.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by temitope28(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2022
Saxxon:

Keep quiet and stop lying. You lie so blatantly! You and your group have been at the forefront of wrecking havoc on this forum. Osinbajos campaign team has set everyone against themselves. They will disguise as BAT supporters and attack Peter Obi. Then disguise as Peter Obi supporters and attack Tinubu. You're pretentious, wicked and vile, just like your principal.
You are a mumu man
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by luluosas(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2022
I noticed it too. He appeared so frustrated and finished.
Meanwhile, Osinbajo stole the show with his awesome smiles.
I wish all of them well.

derecho:
Kikikiki...e be like say BAT belle no sweet for the outcome o.

By the way, Osinbajo no short like that o. Almost the same height with Akande and Tinubu.

You can make legit 3 dollars daily. Get in touch to learn
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by tollyboy5(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Your two-faced behaviour na die. You're now forming 'Osinbajo supporters are innocent' by quoting the conclusions of a meeting you claimed no one would attend because it was convened by Tinubu "loyalists"?

For your sake, I hope you're one of those male who pretend to be female on NL otherwise your boyfriend or husband is in trouble.

https://www.nairaland.com/7112319/why-osinbajo-wont-attend-south-west/1#112566381

Stop typing nonsense
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by PrinceMajestic: 11:23am On May 07, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...e be like say BAT belle no sweet for the outcome o.

By the way, Osinbajo no short like that o. Almost the same height with Akande and Tinubu.
because Buhari over tall pas Osinbajo and he is mostly seen with Baba so people are used to his dwarf height before Baba that's why he is called short by people like short ffk
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by thugthang(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2022
Mandate2023:
Aregbe will eventually work with oyetola
Not possible!
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Tareq1105: 11:25am On May 07, 2022
Noel19:
The Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin a.k.a baba Sope a.k.a Lagos Landlord is not happy with the outcome of the meeting since they say everybody is free to contest.

What would you say if you later found out that it was Tinubu that encouraged Osinbajo to run?
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by saintnegroid(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2022
Saxxon:

Don't die for a politician, that's all I can say

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Mandate2023: 11:30am On May 07, 2022
thugthang:

Not possible!

Who ask u?

What do u know about politics...is there anything like not possible in politics, ode
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by derecho(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2022
Femi gbajabiamila used the word "height challenged" when the had the last Igbobi old boys reunion.
Imagine gbaja calling him short
PrinceMajestic:
because Buhari over tall pas Osinbajo and he is mostly seen with Baba so people are used to his dwarf height before Baba that's why he is called short by people like short ffk
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by infogeneral: 11:48am On May 07, 2022
It's all political games. The politicians know that Nigerians are too emotional and they are trying to set up a game between Tinubu and Osinbajo. Whether APC or PDP, Osinbajo or Tinubu, they are all the same. Nigeria will remain like this until we are able to look beyond this set of politicians.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Your two-faced behaviour na die. You're now forming 'Osinbajo supporters are innocent' by quoting the conclusions of a meeting you claimed no one would attend because it was convened by Tinubu "loyalists"?

For your sake, I hope you're one of those male who pretend to be female on NL otherwise your boyfriend or husband is in trouble.

https://www.nairaland.com/7112319/why-osinbajo-wont-attend-south-west/1#112566381

Shut up
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by ufotunang: 11:52am On May 07, 2022
They are all fighting for their pockets and bank account not for the common man... nigerians be wise
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Echoban: 11:53am On May 07, 2022
colestephan86:

Mr reporter, how did you get all these info, you just said the meeting was held behind closed doors

I'm wondering too. Just gave us a neutral sellable generally correct kind of report . I'm sure that's not exactly what they talked abt.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by duro4chang(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2022
Mandate2023:
I thought the issue is Aregbe would come up too but nothing was said about it
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Nobody: 11:57am On May 07, 2022
Sunnyja:
So why was he labelled "Judas" and "betrayal" on Easter Eve by Tinubu's associates if indeed the godfather wanted him to contest.

If only you said by Tinubu himself you would have made a good case.

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Nobody: 11:58am On May 07, 2022
infogeneral:
It's all political games. The politicians know that Nigerians are too emotional and they are trying to set up a game between Tinubu and Osinbajo. Whether APC or PDP, Osinbajo or Tinubu, they are all the same. Nigeria will remain like this until we are able to look beyond this set of politicians.

Fayemi was there too PLEASE.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by mctech(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2022
Necessary move!
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2022
Dapo Abiodun might not be useful as a governor, but I'm sure he'll have a good modelling career if he goes into it
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Pitto: 12:10pm On May 07, 2022
Aregbe work with Oyetola for where? with the humiliation for him and his loyalist. I will be highly disappointed in Aregbe if he should work with Oyetola again.
Mandate2023:
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by gwinaB(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2022
The people from the East won't do this.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by mukthar2000(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2022
The group of hypocrite afonja betryer elders council.

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by tesppidd: 12:17pm On May 07, 2022
MrSly:

Yet bat said that he had no son old enough to contest. Sycophancy is a plague.
grin

What did you expect; its a game for fuccks sake.

Did you expect Tinubu to be congratulating and kissing him in public

This guy you be learner sha..

grin

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by tesppidd: 12:18pm On May 07, 2022
Sunnyja:
Just to deceive people like you... grin

its called political chess.
Re: Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling by Minjim: 1:04pm On May 07, 2022
Who has the time for all these trash?

Saxxon:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) / Well Donated By Hon. Haruna To Kogi Residents As Constituency Project (Photo) / FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.