Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Worms Found In My Bad Tooth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Worms Found In My Bad Tooth (1061 Views)

Tooth Decay And Cavities / Replace Bad Tooth / Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worms Found In My Bad Tooth by decollex(m): 9:36pm On May 06, 2022
Hi.
At first i didnt believe it until i saw with my eyes. For the past 10 years i have been battling with tooth-ache. In 2013 i did an extraction but by 2015 another tooth got infected. So last week i had a very painful episode with the tooth. Took all the pain killers in the market while looking for a solution promising myself that i wont go to the hospital for another extraction.
So last week saturday a colleague of mine took me to a local medicine man who gave me some medicine and got this 3 worms out.

Please doctors how do you explain this? 3 worms found in my tooth.

Re: Worms Found In My Bad Tooth by ASAPFERG: 9:38pm On May 06, 2022
Spits angry angry
Re: Worms Found In My Bad Tooth by Saxxon(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2022
And na that same rotten mouth you dey use kiss people daughters. Kai! Women don suffer o!!

4 Likes

Re: Worms Found In My Bad Tooth by gasparpisciotta: 9:55pm On May 06, 2022
The mouth needs complete disinfection
Re: Worms Found In My Bad Tooth by Franklyspeakin: 10:00pm On May 06, 2022
Brother a beg carry a strong mouth wash and soak your mouth. Something with a good alcohol content. Jesuuu
Re: Worms Found In My Bad Tooth by Mraphel: 10:13pm On May 06, 2022
grin if you have all ur permanent tooth's complete, uncracked and not decayed you're in luck

1 Like

Re: Worms Found In My Bad Tooth by dawnomike(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2022
decollex:
Hi.
At first i didnt believe it until i saw with my eyes. For the past 10 years i have been battling with tooth-ache. In 2013 i did an extraction but by 2015 another tooth got infected. So last week i had a very painful episode with the tooth. Took all the pain killers in the market while looking for a solution promising myself that i wont go to the hospital for another extraction.
So last week saturday a colleague of mine took me to a local medicine man who gave me some medicine and got this 3 worms out.

Please doctors how do you explain this? 3 worms found in my tooth.
The worms were spiritually conjured to make your case look more severe
Re: Worms Found In My Bad Tooth by BlackSherif: 10:47pm On May 06, 2022
Same happened to me also one Igbo man removed the for me since then I've not felt pain again since 2019
Re: Worms Found In My Bad Tooth by Reeljay1: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Please can you direct me to the doctor or send his number? I need his attention ASAP

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Save A Life Mission Hospitable Port Harcourt / Stop Fibroid / Ovulation Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.