Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? (10812 Views)

Why Can't Some Females Accept What They Dish Out? / Why Can't Some People Walk Away From Serial. Cheats? / Why Can't Some Women Achieve Orgasms? - Doctorsofficeng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Islandlady(f): 9:57pm On May 06, 2022
I felt really embarrassed and angry today for what a useless guy did, and it got me asking the above question!

I ran into a guy today that I know back at my former street today at a mall in Abuja, so we greeted and actually sat down to gist for a while before going our separate ways, after a while I noticed he wasn't comfortable, so he decided to excuse himself! Only for me to noticed he had an erection he was trying to hide away from me

Do men just get aroused by random things or random thoughts becos I still can't understand why he got an erection in such a public place! Or he is just being a pervert
Mynd44
Ishlove

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 06, 2022
It has it's own mind,afterall it does it's push up when men sleeps , how much more when men are awake..

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Samolasoj(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2022
Probably you wore something too revealing but nonetheless self control is bae

12 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
I felt really embarrassed and angry today for what a useless guy did, and it got me asking the above question!

after a while I noticed he wasn't comfortable, so he decided to excuse himself! Only for me to noticed he had an erection he was trying to hide away from me

Do men just get aroused by random things or random thoughts becos I still can't understand why he got an erection in such a public place! Or he is just being a pervert

See you women and double standards ehn!

You said it yourself that he tried to hide it and was uncomfortable, which means he obviously wasn't being a pervert, just couldn't control it at that point...

Imagine someone talking about your period stains and calling you dirty just cos your pad shifted or you had a heavy flow!

Your post shows how judgemental and naive you are.

285 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Islandlady(f): 10:10pm On May 06, 2022
jackcanfield:
It has it's own mind,afterall it does it's push up when men sleeps , how much more when men are awake..
So you mean you guys have no control over it and end up embarrassing yourselves undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Nonexisting: 10:12pm On May 06, 2022
Randy he-goats don't just bother any she-goat, they are often selective which is mostly based on the class and mannerisms of the she-goats involved. If the topic of discussion was an interesting one, sex would be the last thing on the innocent gentleman's mind at that time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Islandlady(f): 10:17pm On May 06, 2022
Samolasoj:
Probably you wore something too revealing but nonetheless self control is bae
No I don't wear revealing clothes, self control is key

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Islandlady(f): 10:23pm On May 06, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Any man that would have an erection coz of you is good as useless
why? undecided I bet you will have an erection when you set your eyes on me too

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Islandlady(f): 10:28pm On May 06, 2022
196O:

See you women and double standards ehn!

You said it yourself that he tried to hide it and was uncomfortable, which means he obviously wasn't being a pervert, just couldn't control it at that point...

Imagine someone talking about your period stains and calling you dirty just cos your pad shifted or you had a heavy flow!

Your post shows how judgemental and naive you are.
this isn't about double standard, my question is why have an erection in such a public place!?

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 06, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

Any man supporting the guy or man in this 'case' is not saying the Truth. Only God knows what he have done with you in his thoughts.

This kind of perverted men are not different from wild dogs. They can rape you at any given seconds if they gets the Chance.

Let's tell our self the truth than encourage this reprobate behavior.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
why? undecided I bet you will have an erection when you set your eyes on me too

No dear i sure won't

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by rickpat(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2022
it's sexual stimulation through thoughts and sight...it's happens to both men and women...just that in case of a man it's very obvious cus of the erection...for a woman it could be wetness of the vagi*na or erection of the nip*ple...

it's embarrassing to both gender when it happens...

self control is key but sometimes it's just uncontrollable especially when the man or woman in question has fantasized about having sex with the person they are in contact with or having a phone call or chat or just think of that person.....so it happens... IT'S NOT JUST A MALE THING

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Islandlady(f): 10:36pm On May 06, 2022
Nonexisting:
[s]Randy he-goats don't just bother any she-goat, they are often selective which is mostly based on the class and mannerisms of the she-goats involved. If the topic of discussion was an interesting one, sex would be the last thing on the innocent gentleman's mind at that time.[/s]
Trash, must you guys think about sex all the time, that how you guys end up raping innocent girls

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
So you mean you guys have no control over it and end up embarrassing yourselves undecided
lol it is not that men don't have control, but sometimes it has it's own mind...sometimes you are not thinking in that line, you know what I mean, but it would still rise to distract you, especially when you are undergoing some pressure, like been in a war zone or having to take care of a sick friend ... in this two scenario you are not even that line of thought but you still observe something is rising.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Islandlady(f): 10:39pm On May 06, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

No dear i sure won't
Shut up stupid rape apologist

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 06, 2022
This thread is proof that lots of the females here who spill trash about men have ABSOLUTELY no knowledge about men and yet, they're so quick to open their mouths undecided...

Please do your research properly, before you open irrelevant threads such as this undecided...

Just so you know...
Erection is controlled by the autonomic nervous system and is not a voluntary act!

Once there's a stimulus, whether visual, mental, touch or whatever, there'll be a response!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 06, 2022
So someone cannot have erection in peace again, atleast it was just an harmless erection

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Rickmann: 10:44pm On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:

I ran into a guy today that I know back at my former street today at a mall in Abuja, so we greeted and actually sat down to gist for a while before going our separate ways, after a while I noticed he wasn't comfortable, so he decided to excuse himself! Only for me to noticed he had an erection he was trying to hide away from me

Listen madam..its just a natural phenomenon so stop reading ulterior meanings to it pls..
Some ladies also get aroused and even wet at the sight of somethings in public too...its not a gender thing pls.

Stop it.

19 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Islandlady(f): 10:46pm On May 06, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Any man supporting the guy or man in this 'case' is not saying the Truth. Only God knows what he have done with you in his thoughts.

This kind of perverted men are not different from wild dogs. They can rape you at any given seconds of they gets the Chance.

Let's tell our self the truth than encourage this reprobate behavior.
Can you imagine, what if I am alone with him, your fellow men be supporting themselves in rubbish...stay blessed for this dude

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
Shut up stupid rape apologist

And It's against my rule to banter words with a hoe, especially one with a smelly hole that drips blood.

Hope the below pics helps..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by jasmeel: 11:00pm On May 06, 2022
Hmm madam u see dat situatn ehn, it depends on d stick n d owners brain so just leave am abeg na im sabi

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Islandlady(f): 11:00pm On May 06, 2022
Favfables1:
This thread is proof that lots of the females here who spill trash about men have ABSOLUTELY no knowledge about men and yet, they're so quick to open their mouths undecided...

Please do your research properly, before you open irrelevant threads such as this undecided...

Just so you know...
Erection is controlled by the autonomic nervous system and is not a voluntary act!

Once there's a stimulus, whether visual, mental, touch or whatever, there'll be a response!
And how am I supposed to know all these , am I a man!? undecided see you guys are just plain stupid and support wrongs from your gender blindly,@the bolded what stimuli's is he reacting to in a public place

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by frozen70(f): 11:02pm On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:

Mynd44
Ishlove

He may be already galvanized, your contact with him just triggered it, he may have been fantasizing on you and the reaction out of his thoughts was just what you saw

Men are ever ready, only the responsible and decent ones controls and tame it

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Islandlady(f): 11:05pm On May 06, 2022
jackcanfield:
lol it is not that men don't have control, but sometimes it has it's own mind...sometimes you are not thinking in that line, you know what I mean, but it would still rise to distract you, especially when you are undergoing some pressure, like been in a war zone or having to take care of a sick friend ... in this two scenario you are not even that line of thought but you still observe something is rising.
Alright thanks for this explanation

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
Alright thanks for this explanation
You are welcome
Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
And how am I supposed to know all these , am I a man!? undecided see you guys are just plain stupid and support wrongs from your gender blindly,@the bolded what stimuli's is he reacting to in a public place

I'm honestly not surprised at your response undecided...

It's typical of an average female undecided...

Please go back and read my earlier write up undecided...

This time, do it s-l-o-w-y undecided...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Lilsameey: 11:26pm On May 06, 2022
See as Op dey talk trash. Females dey wet anyhow as dem dey so. Any small thing, pant don full. grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Ximenez(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
No I don't wear revealing clothes, self control is key
Exactly.
Your previous dp is testament to that.

But you are still right, some men can't just control their sexual urge.

If some men can sleep with goats, why can't a man have erection for you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by Stallionhorse: 11:47pm On May 06, 2022
Abuja is cursed to have you as a resident..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by flokii: 11:55pm On May 06, 2022
It's not just a guy thing tho, ladies get aroused too but cloth won't let you notice. We guys on the other hand easily get noticed cos of our body makeup. Na erection the guy get biko, he no kill person.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? by kramer: 12:49am On May 07, 2022
Islandlady:

You're actually a very annoying person. Several people have tried to explain to you that the erection was not intentional BUT YET you keep wanting to prove that the poor embarassed man was a pervert. Please go and sit down jare, i bet you look like a bag of beans grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) / . / WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.