Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her (4011 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by LogicBomb8: 1:15pm On May 07, 2022
JovialJune:

What stops you from talking about it? Is it a competition on who talks first? How are women that rape being ignored?
Guys have always be vocal against rapeing of women, When are you ladies going to SORO SOKE on rape against the male gender. many young boys have been victims of rape by older ladies just because the society made them too shy to play victim you girls sweep it under the carpet as if it does nt exist
Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by JovialJune(f): 1:24pm On May 07, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Guys have always be vocal against rapeing of women, When are you ladies going to SORO SOKE on rape against the male gender. many young boys have been victims of rape by older ladies just because the society made them too shy to play victim you girls sweep it under the carpet as if it does nt exist

What is stopping you from being vocal against male rape? Your mouth is paining you? Last I checked, anything, either from men or women, it is always women advocating against it, and any man that comes forward on being raped by a woman, it is you guys that will mock him and stupidly say "it is free pussy" so he should enjoy his life, that is how stupid men are, so I say again, what stops you from advocating against male rape?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by LogicBomb8: 1:45pm On May 07, 2022
JovialJune:

What is stopping you from being vocal against male rape? Your mouth is paining you? Last I checked, anything, either from men or women, it is always women advocating against it , and any man that comes forward on being raped by a woman, it is you guys that will mock him and stupidly say "it is free pussy" so he should enjoy his life, that is how stupid men are, so I say again, what stops you from advocating against male rape?
Pain? Lolz if i feel any pain it was my time wasted in giving you a sensible reply, nah i cant take that back but this is a guy advocating against rape
Chiefbutcher007:
Oga how can our gender stop raping women,make we still talk that wan.
[quote author=JovialJune post=112605826]

Show me any quote or thread wher ur gender did
Same. Alway jumping up to play victim rubbish
#Ihaterapeonanygender
Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by odinson1(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2022
JovialJune:

So cautioning rapist online or nairaland will not make them change, but your "stop giving women money" and all the nonsense pills you guys keep preaching about on nairaland will make them change because some stranger on nairaland says they should stop abi? You see how meaningless you write up sound right?? So we should advocate for them to continue raping? Or we should keep shut and let them be? Is that what you're trying to say?

How do you guys think for Pete's sake? Does your write up make any sense to you?

You have comprehension problems,and you just can't compare the two of them. False equivalence fallacy,if you will.
No amount of cautioning rapists online will stop them from being rapists,no matter how much you want to believe it will. Rape is a crime, entitlement mentality isn't!
Quote me again and watch ogun strike you down
Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by Emmanuel909090: 3:14pm On May 07, 2022
Informative
Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by JovialJune(f): 3:14pm On May 07, 2022
odinson1:

You have comprehension problems,and you just can't compare the two of them. False equivalence fallacy,if you will.
No amount of cautioning rapists online will stop them from being rapists,no matter how much you want to believe it will. Rape is a crime, entitlement mentality isn't!
Quote me again and watch ogun strike you down

Ogun will first strike you and your generation down,

E say na false equivalence fallacy, passing a message is simply just passing a message dum dum

Cautioning rapists online will not stop all rapists but will definitely stop some, same way una mumu "stop giving girls money" will not stop some men from spending stupendously on females

Asinwin.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by Nyascobar1414: 3:18pm On May 07, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:
Oga how can our gender stop raping women,make we still talk that wan.

You still proved you a female

This f!sh bra!n no ft lie...

Shhh....
Dont quote me!
Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by Acidbath: 3:24pm On May 07, 2022
Of what use are you to a woman if you can't give her money or impregnate her?

You won't say all these sh1t if you want to marry second 'wives'.

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by Nyascobar1414: 3:34pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:
Of what use are you to a woman if you can't give her money or impregnate her?

You won't say all these sh1t if you want to marry second 'wives'.

Mumu.

See old mama wey man no gree look en face....
Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by Acidbath: 3:42pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

[s]See old mama wey man no gree look en face...[/s].

grin grin grin e pain am. Impotent broke f00l. cheesy

Define man? You qualify as one?

Go tell your mama that one.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by Nyascobar1414: 3:43pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:

grin grin grin e pain am. Impotent broke f00l. cheesy
Define man? You qualify as one?
Go tell your mama that one.

/
Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by Shalayetv: 3:46pm On May 07, 2022
Raising kids is one of the toughest and most fulfilling jobs in the world and the one for which you might feel the least prepared. Following the recent event of the 10 years old female student from Chrisland school in Lagos Nigeria, and also the 7 years old male student of Dowen college, it is safe to say that parenting is not as easy as it sounds. After doing some research and asking some parents we decided to put together 5 Major Roles You Must Play In Your Child's Life.
Please if you like this video, consider subscribing to my youtube channel to help this video reach more people, also share and comment your thoughts on this topic.
Thank you and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyXnTHPZs1g
Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by Acidbath: 3:46pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

embarassed

/

Na insult for fish heads like you to even look my face.

I no dey do bestiality. Go meet your equals for forests. grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by Nyascobar1414: 4:29pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:

Na insult for fish heads like you to even look my face.
I no dey do bestiality. Go meet your equals for forests. grin

/
Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Thunder strike my father down.
Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by Acidbath: 4:45pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

/

Later, switch to your other account and come and troll me. Coward.
Re: Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her by Nyascobar1414: 9:19pm On May 07, 2022
Acidbath:

Later, switch to your other account and come and troll me. Coward.

/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A 28 Years Old Talented Boy's Life Is Wasting Away Despite All His Skills / Hyper Realistic Silicon Sex Doll With Bouncing Booty (video) / I'm In Luv With A Lesbian Bt Her Partner Is Against Hw Relashionship. She:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.