Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus (58732 Views)

IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" / Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful. / Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Speaklove: 2:02pm On May 08, 2022
Aboguede:
Take this advice

Read b4 commenting

No dey try to appear intelligent

Thank you for the advice sir .
I read before commenting

You should think before speaking

Once again thank you for that very good advice .
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by JovialJune(f): 2:03pm On May 08, 2022
Terrence99:

Why are you pained? You must be almost the size of a bus grin
Better slim down and improve your health.

An Orangutan is more presentable than you, for real.

3 Likes

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 08, 2022
Na them do themselves,which one is white and black south africans ,if not blacks inferiority complex about whites,why would u have a term like white and black especially in a black community,society .. usually they give the white man the hype and white man in turn give them their ass to lick
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Terrence99: 2:06pm On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:
;
An Orangutan is more presentable than you, for real.

Lmaooo
I'm not the one who said you should be shapelessly fat.
You this ugly leprechaun with bulging tummy, I'm sure you have stretch marks on your tongue.
I actually wonder how your husband copes with you. Well maybe he has a "side hustle".
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by JovialJune(f): 2:11pm On May 08, 2022
[s]
Terrence99:

Lmaooo
You this ugly leprechaun with bulging tummy, I'm sure you have stretch marks on your tongue.
I actually wonder how your husband copes with you. Well maybe he has a "side hustle".
[/s]

Hammer head of horror stop capping, go and play ping pong with your fellow orangutans, they miss you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Octobertwentysix(f): 2:12pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Good for her.Who ask her to resemble an animal?

You are sick

1 Like

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Jaqenhghar: 2:13pm On May 08, 2022
oz4real83:
I just approved your request for common sense, start using it now undecided
I hope you add a manual for him on how to use it. He is probably too dumb to read it

1 Like

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Octobertwentysix(f): 2:13pm On May 08, 2022
illicit:
Was she that fat and ugly

shocked

Another MUMU
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by DeepSight(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2022
ifyken:
ii
It's definitely racism,hippotamuses do not sit on boat and fish.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Terrence99: 2:18pm On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:
[s][/s]
Hammer head of horror stop capping, go and play ping pong with your fellow orangutans, they miss you cheesy

See this ugly, smelly blob of fat with fat stomach looking like a fence. You must not fall down, it is forklift they will use to carry you.
They shoot things like you in SA thinking they ṣe Animals. If you were the one shot in SA, that man won't be arrested. You are regarded as an animal over there.
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by JovialJune(f): 2:20pm On May 08, 2022
[s]
Terrence99:

See this ugly, smelly blob of fat with fat stomach looking like a fence. You must not fall down, it is forklift they will use to carry you.
They shoot things like you in SA thinking they ṣe Animals. If you were the one shot in SA, that man won't be arrested. You are regarded as an animal over there.
[/s]

An orangutan has spoken cheesy

3 Likes

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Sleekfingers: 2:20pm On May 08, 2022
post=112633780:
What in the world

Even today, almost 30 years after the end of Apartheid, deep racial divisions persist in South Africa.

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
No be small beatings be dat o.
Thank God say dem no carry gun sha.

So wetin d police come do after everything?
We too like gist sef cheesy

they asked what happened, which one my friend explained. But those guys denied calling us names. The police told us to leave , and told them guys to follow the opposite direction. ....and police was driving behind them. The third day , I saw one of the guys at the park. But didn't recognize me.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by CollinsVal(m): 2:22pm On May 08, 2022
Na waoo
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by OkoroBufo: 2:23pm On May 08, 2022
Terrence99:

Lmaooo
Lol

-Okoro bufo

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by VEHINTOLAR: 2:25pm On May 08, 2022
post=112633780:
What in the world

Even today, almost 30 years after the end of Apartheid, deep racial divisions persist in South Africa.

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
No be small beatings be dat o.
Thank God say dem no carry gun sha.

So wetin d police come do after everything?
We too like gist sef cheesy

That guy na Linus !
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Originalsly: 2:26pm On May 08, 2022
Speaklove:

If you are in a kind of life threatening trouble and a man whose color differs from your's shows up to help you I don't think you will ever decline simply because they ain't the same with you in some color thing .

Think again. This shows you don't yet understand that your black colour alone makes a racist see you as animal and not a human. He would rather die than be saved by a Black man. If he is forced saved by a Black ... depression would kill him.
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Elidrisy20: 2:26pm On May 08, 2022
Na like so one Hunter kill him neighbor,say him think say na monkey
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by TimiRume(f): 2:29pm On May 08, 2022
1Sharon:

What the hell are you talking about?
From my post, how did you gather that I think I'm different to other black women?

If this story is true, he's an asshole for that.

Doesn't change the fact that alot of South African women are very overweight.
Okay o

1 Like

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by SeriouslySense(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by 1Sharon(f): 2:36pm On May 08, 2022
TimiRume:
There is something called "code" you are a black woman too. You should be very slow (or not at all) in criticising other black women esp in public. Black women are often not given the privilege of individuality and are grouped as one and the same by white supremacists and their apologists. And nairaland is a sub white supremacist forum.
What I'm saying is black women in general don't have many friends. Even black men are very hostile towards black women, doesn't matter where they are from. This is another thread that has them giggling at a black woman's plight. And you just came and gave them more arsenals against you.

If a black woman is wrong, then she's wrong.

Is there really anybody that's given the privilege of individuality? Aren't most groups of people generalized?

Giggling at a black women's plight lol I'm taking this story with a pinch of salt.

You do know the man in the story also said he mistook her partner for a monkey, so why did you sidestep that and made it about black women?
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Litmus: 2:36pm On May 08, 2022
No point weeping on behalf of black south Africans over racism, since their notions of racism is rather selective. South Africans were in mass defending Dubai on YouTube, dismissing Arab racism over there against Nigerians as not racism but just actions against Nigerians because, acording them, Nigerians are criminals hated everywhere.

Actually, I know that most of those Africans defending Dubai, fighting for them tooth and nails where Ghanians pretends they where South Africans, Kenyans and Japanese, but South Africans were there too.

My feelings are that if you are Nigerian don't fight racism on behalf of Africans from elsewhere. Africans are gone. Fight only for your fellow Nigerians. Do not fight white people on behalf of any black person. Don't do it.

BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT DEFEND NIGERIANS. Don't try an be smarter than everyone else by saying we shouldn't be distracted by foolish people, we must fight racism and all that....

1 Like

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by MUAnaZephyr: 2:37pm On May 08, 2022
Leash that mudafvcka to death; lets mistake him for a buffalo. And see how he fair.

Beast in the body of a man
lipsrsealed

ogbiwa:
A man has appeared in court after shooting at a couple, wounding one of them, and claiming that he thought he was “shooting at a hippo”.

Paul Hendrik van Zyl, a white South African farmer from northern Limpopo province, faces attempted murder charges.

Ramokone Linah was fishing with her partner in a river adjoining van Zyl’s farm in Lephalale town, when they suddenly came under fire.

Ms Linah, 38, sustained gun shot wounds on her arm, while her partner “managed to hide” before informing police and emergency services, a police report said.

When police arrived at the scene, van Zyl claimed that he thought the couple were “hippos and monkeys”.

“The arrested suspect alleged that he was shooting at the animals ” police spokesperson, Mamphaswa Seabi, said in a statement.

During van Zyl’s arrest, police seized two rifles, one revolver, one pistol, and two airguns.

Ms Linah was a part of a group of local men and women at the river near Mamojela Park when the incident occurred, according to a local media report.

Following his court appearance, van Zyl was freed on 1,,000 rand (about £51) bail and the case was adjourned until May 18 to allow further investigation to take place

Even today, almost 30 years after the end of Apartheid, deep racial divisions persist in South Africa. A group of supporters from the anti racist Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) staged a protest outside the court about van Zyl been freed on bail.

In nearby Letsitele a farmer shot and wounded a farm worker with a pellet gun in 2017, after allegedly mistaking him for a monkey.

Gun ownership is commonplace in South Africa, and accidental killings are a regular occurrence.

Deliberate shootings are common too. According to South African police statistics, more than 7,000 murders with guns were reported in the period from 2019 to 2020.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/black-woman-shot-white-south-26882484

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Havertz10: 2:38pm On May 08, 2022
To be fair, some SA women are huge

1 Like

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Terrence99: 2:39pm On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:
[s][/s]
An orangutan has spoken cheesy

A shapelessly fat obese whale has farted.
Oh, sorry, your voice sounds like fart.
Wait, hope your husband didn't make the mistake of paying your bride price? Such an unfortunate fellow.
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by OZ511: 2:40pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:

You are a pig
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Transcriber: 2:42pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
WTF! angry

you should be beaten untill you have sense
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by tabaralph: 2:43pm On May 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Huh?
Not racism.. smiley?
I hope sa has a good justice system...let him spend some lil years in jail..
Not the sa that I know, that case is dead on arrival my dear, you won’t hear pim again except julius malema of eff took the case on
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by Btruth: 2:44pm On May 08, 2022
Can you imagine?
.....arrant nonsense!
Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by JovialJune(f): 2:45pm On May 08, 2022
[s]
Terrence99:

A shapelessly fat obese whale has farted.
Oh, sorry, your voice sounds like fart.
Wait, hope your husband didn't make the mistake of paying your bride price? Such an unfortunate fellow.
[/s]

An orangutan has refused to stop yapping spittle about, how sad cheesy

2 Likes

Re: White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus by oz4real83(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

I hope you add a manual for him on how to use it. He is probably too dumb to read it
I have remotely set it up for him, allowing him to set it up himself will be a useless venture grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) / Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.