Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release (12979 Views)

Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release / Boko Haram Leadership Crisis Stalling Negotiation For Chibok Girls’ Release- PMB / APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Afonjakid: 6:41pm On May 07, 2022
richeeyo:

Why are igbos so dishonest to themselves
When Kanu was always ranting on Radio
Saying any soldier, DSS, police in the east should be killed. Your so called elders kept mute
Its better you people find a more diplomatic leader not this little chicken cartels.
I don't think you people have put into consideration
That igbos would be rejected
Foum South once you have your Biafra
Out of every 100 igbos
99 of them has a relative in Lagos
Out of a 1000 Yorubas
Its unlikely you get 10 people
With a relative in the East.
You people hate other tribes in your land
Yet you are been welcomed in others land
Their is no monopoly of business in this modern age of technology
I can sit in my room and order a savaged car from Canada for parts harvest only
Ur spare part business would not be felt once you been shown the exit door from other part of Nigeria home.
Then and then only would your people see they dustroyed the east with lies
Like onitcha market back in the days
When igbos sell goods to you
And robb you traveling out of the east
You must have mistaken afonjas for igbos..

Everyone loves afonjas but at the same time, afonjas keep fighting everyone in Nigeria..

Worry about your useless tribe and leave igbos alone.. afonjas are busy killing theirselves believing that ritual killings will make them rich but you are not worried about that..

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by RuddyFusion(m): 7:20pm On May 07, 2022
Golan007:
Kanu would be killed.

By who? Your father or who?
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Golan007: 7:38pm On May 07, 2022
RuddyFusion:

By who? Your father or who?

I've said it
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Christistruth00: 7:56pm On May 07, 2022
I am still trying to understand what is happening

In short they are saying that Adeyinka Grandson is guilty and deserved Jail
But Nnamdi Kanu is innocent and should be released from jail

Can someone please explain the logic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Queenslander(f): 8:22pm On May 07, 2022
Those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable..
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by paramakina202: 8:47pm On May 07, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
These Foolz think we are Foolz like their bottom feeding Personnel Assistants. (PA's)

This useless Person initiated Ebubeagu, that killed IGBO youths randomly with active connivance of the fulani backed Military vastards!!

THE VASTARD that championed calling IPOB terrorists??...See this life ohhh!!

Now the Guy is talking OHANEZE as if he didnt queue up behind the Present OHANEZE HEAD!!...during elections.

Anyway its his prerogative to be foolish...What i know is that OHANEZE/UMAHI...and the other useless Political class will understand the message as time evolves.

Afonja miscreants and Kogi state vastards of BMC stock...isnt it surprising that even the Governor and even Wike...are angling towards IPOB??...Una propaganda has failed....and as such you guyz must mental!!

NO TIME TO HIBERNATE FOOLISH STATEMENTS AND GRANDSTANDING....WE KNOW OUR ENEMIES!!

If unknown gunman kill Innocent Igbos or security agents IPOB will disown them and claim that it was done by DSS
If Ebubeagu/security agents kill unknown gunman/DSS,IPOB will claim they are killing innocent Igbo youths.

I

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by obilokechukwu(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2022
Golan007:
Kanu would be killed.
kanu must be kill, why the nigeria govt and justice of nigeria federation is removing most of the count chargies on his cass. This shown that nigeria govt and the chief justice does not have anything against nnadi kanu. He call for freedom and refradrum
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by obilokechukwu(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2022
Afonjakid:

Your own is to curse.. nothing else is your brain..you curse and insult everyone just like your leader MNK . If I'm buhari,I won't even release the lunatic till he dies there.. Ndi mgbu
you are the lunatic, no common sense. Buhari reg will finished u as is happen norther part
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by RichDad1(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

When the federal government are running from The Lion of Biafra?
Which lion ? The one that was picked like a mouse in Kenya and has been caged like a wild animal since time ?
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Afonjakid: 9:41pm On May 07, 2022
obilokechukwu:
you are the lunatic, no common sense. Buhari reg will finished u as is happen norther part
Go and learn how to type first and come back.
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by successmatters(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2022
RichDad1:

Which lion ? The one that was picked like a mouse in Kenya and has been caged like a wild animal since time ?

A lion like I said before, and the FG has been on the run ever since. Shame on the FG that a prisoner is defeating in their own courts.
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by obilokechukwu(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2022
Christistruth00:
I am still trying to understand what is happening

In short they are saying that Adeyinka Grandson is guilty and deserved Jail
But Nnamdi Kanu is innocent and should be released from jail

Can someone please explain the logic
the logic is within the nigerian politician and evil politician. My prayers is for GOD ALMIGHT TO reserve back to them families not for the common man and innocent people

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by warlordd(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
These Foolz think we are Foolz like their bottom feeding Personnel Assistants. (PA's)

This useless Person initiated Ebubeagu, that killed IGBO youths randomly with active connivance of the fulani backed Military vastards!!

Now the Guy is talking OHANEZE as if he didnt queue up behind the Present OHANEZE HEAD!!...during elections.

Anyway its his prerogative to be foolish...What i know is that OHANEZE/UMAHI...and the other useless Political class will understand the message as time evolves.

Afonja miscreants and Kogi state vastards of BMC stock...isnt it surprising that even the Governor and even Wike...are angling towards IPOB??...Una propaganda has failed....and as such you guyz must mental!!

NO TIME TO HIBERNATE FOOLISH STATEMENTS AND GRANDSTANDING....WE KNOW OUR ENEMIES!!

Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo. Onye nzuzu Kanu will NEVER come out alive.
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by EmekaA125(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2022
EasternVoice:
Nnamdi 'Mugu Oluku' Kanu is not coming out.

He'll rot in jail for all the killings, destructions and atrocities he has committed in Igbo land.
Death also to all his supporters!
Ezi. Kanu/IPOB is bigger than ur entire generation. Anumanu
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by obilokechukwu(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2022
You do not need to delay or beg anything about nnadi kanu release. Nnadi kanu is fight the right fight which is no igbo man can do even the federal govt or nigeria govt can not do want nnadi kanu is doing right now. God ALMIGHT is behind nnadi kanu do not delay or beg for his release. he will comeout after them give him his demand.
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Oplomo: 10:10pm On May 07, 2022
richeeyo:

Saying any soldier, DSS, police in the east should be killed. Your so called elders kept mute
Its better you people find a more diplomatic leader not this little chicken cartels.
Out of every 100 igbos
Out of a 1000 Yorubas
Ur spare part business would not be felt once you been shown the exit door from other part of Nigeria home.

Oga 'one naijeriyya', aren't you tired of this your 'Igbo will lose this and that if Biafra comes', people who are even far more intelligent have been that point like a broken road for donkey years, yet it changed nothing.

Guy rest!
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Ekpeitit(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2022
Negotiation with who,the supreme court?
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Buckeyemedia1: 10:31pm On May 07, 2022
AfonjaEmir:

Crazy deranged ipobian.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by DaddyFabooluz(m): 11:05pm On May 07, 2022
AfonjaEmir:

After all this ipob online ranting still no head way.
Ipob leader is locked up in Abuja and all ipob can do is rant online.
Buhari visits South East anytime he likes and all their ranting still continues online while he is on ground.
Buhari has left South East and back to Abuja now they have come to rant online again.
Just imagine the op using the energy he used online to rant to do something more meaningful while Buhari was in South east.
Such a sorry set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by DaddyFabooluz(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2022
successmatters:

A lion like I said before, and the FG has been on the run ever since. Shame on the FG that a prisoner is defeating in their own courts.

I wonder when you people will ever have sense. A prisoner defeating FG in court and he is still in prison abi. And up till now none of you have balls to go and visit him in prison but only know how to rant online.
Shameless senseless ipob pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by obilokechukwu(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2022
Afonjakid:

Go and learn how to type first and come back.

i do come back, i can see burahi and evil politician fit u. Keep enjoy it untill they come grab u were dey
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2022
Lies lies lies.. Propaganda pon da best. We advise that you keep your weak fake opinion to yourself or rather share with the refugees in Benin republic. You can sit in your palour and order parts,blah blah blah so says the laziest and most dishonest tribe who produces nothing..Tribe that has no culture anymore,tribe that has no real kings, tribe that has been turned to refugees,tribe that have lost territories. Ketu and ikorodu ...dirty den of touts and thieves..

richeeyo:

Out of every 100 igbos
Out of a 1000 Yorubas
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:43pm On May 07, 2022
Another senseless rant from a weak minority..When you cancel sit at home that has been on existence for over a year,then come and talk..till then who is in prison wields more power than every politician including you combined. So I expect premium tears from you

DaddyFabooluz:

I wonder when you people will ever have sense. A prisoner defeating FG in court and he is still in prison abi. And up till now none of you have balls to go and visit him in prison but only know how to rant online.
Shameless senseless ipob pigs
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2022
Only afonjas and other weaklings are aware buhari came to the east..We don't know,we are hearing it from you guys and nairaland..We were eating and drinking inside our homes. So when he came what happened ? was there traffic? did he buy gala? Wetin he wear..gimme gist abeg

DaddyFabooluz:

After all this ipob online ranting still no head way.
Ipob leader is locked up in Abuja and all ipob can do is rant online.
Buhari visits South East anytime he likes and all their ranting still continues online while he is on ground.
Buhari has left South East and back to Abuja now they have come to rant online again.
Just imagine the op using the energy he used online to rant to do something more meaningful while Buhari was in South east.
Such a sorry set of people.
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by VPN11(m): 1:41am On May 08, 2022
Has Nigeria media apologised to IPOB for spreading lies in the last 48hrs - or we should just pretend that many people on the bird app didn't lose their minds and thinking faculty when the lies started? No one can wish away injustice. No lies can! #FreeNnamdiKanu - Negotiate

Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by VPN11(m): 3:17am On May 08, 2022
Your nothing else; except an aristocratic indigenous person who the Fulanis have selected called “talakawas” (commoners),

When Uthman Dan Fodio started Jihad (1804-1809) to conquer the Hausa States in Northern Nigeria and parts of Cameroon, his excuse was that he wanted to establish a pure form of Islam. That was a lie. He wanted to conquer the people, take over their land, and impose Fulani Emirs on them as their rulers.

It was a geopolitical land grab shrouded in religious garb to deceive the unwary who were about to be enslaved. He succeeded. He conquered the Hausa States one state at a time, took their land and resources, and imposed Fulani Emirs, usually his relatives to rule with iron fist all the Hausa States. He named this area Sokoto Caliphate.

His relatives who he made Emirs and village heads exercised absolute authority and control over the millions of Hausa people who before then had their independent governments. Those Emirs were dictators who exercised the power of life and death over the millions of Hausa people over whom they ruled. The Emirs seized all Hausa land, decreed that the land belonged to the Emirs and village heads who portioned them out to individual farmers, and demanded one third to half of the harvest the farmers gathered at harvest time. They also imposed other forms of taxes on the Hausa people who they called “talakawas” (commoners), distinct from the Fulani rulers who were the “aristocrats” (born to rule),

Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 5:06am On May 08, 2022
Dont be mislead, Igbos are not hateful we are welcoming , some o us may be arrogant (ignorant) at times but we are not hateful and many Northerners and other tribes are thriving in our states.
Just know IPOB does not represent Igbos they are terrorist bigots hiding behind the cloak of agitating (pretending to) for Igbo nation.
richeeyo:

Out of every 100 igbos
Out of a 1000 Yorubas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Tolupe: 6:47am On May 08, 2022
Menance:
Na only talk talk those ones know. Just like afenifere
grin
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Wazobia2216: 7:02am On May 08, 2022
Golan007:
Kanu would be killed.
Buhari will be stained for life!
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Golan007: 7:06am On May 08, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Buhari will be stained for life!

Buhari is above 70.

Kanu would die a violent death

Soldiers don't forgive.
Re: Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release by Wazobia2216: 7:14am On May 08, 2022
Golan007:

Buhari is above 70.

Kanu would die a violent death

Soldiers don't forgive.
You mean cultist

The one that allowed terrorists go Scot free grin grin

Soldiers that could not handle the insecurities

Which soldiers are you even talking about

You are laughable
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara: Bandits Abduct 50 Members Of GSM Communication Union / Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence / Dark Days Ahead: As Power Generation Drops To 2,841MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.