Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,614 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points (12621 Views)

MFM PMCH May 2021 Prayer Points – Power Must Change Hands / Prayers On Pictures. PMCH June 2018, MFM June 2018. / PMCH. MFM. Prayers Just Before Giving Your 1st Fruit Offering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by blezzinq(f): 6:17pm On May 07, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Wetin we go call this one now nah so you nah go delay person for church sotey sleep go catch person
mfm don't stay long in church.
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by newoffer: 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
Continue praying like crackhead. Don't find solutions to your life
edoairways:

Ignorance is a disease
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by kelmicheal: 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
JJfrank22:
smiley[color=#990000][/color]

In as much as am not against this prayer, I want to make little correction.

Spiritual powers ( be it Satan, devil) doesn't die and your prayers can't kill them cause is a waste of time. Even God didn't prepare them to die but to burn in eternal fire.
The power that either want to waste you Rather they shall be wasted those prayer point are bomb in devil's camp.
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by Dreadlock69(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2022
edoairways:

Ignorance is a disease

I'm just being realistic I'll stick with Orthodox church
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by Blackestjunior(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2022
Joythah:
You have a mum praying for you. You're so lucky. Hopefully you get to thank her one day

Very very lucky cry

1 Like

Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by Moneyboyz: 6:31pm On May 07, 2022
Thieves everywhere, used church money to build schools and made it private with exorbitant fees.

All these harsh prayers won't take you all anywhere, there is no iota of love in those prayers.

Also run as fast as your legs can carry you away from prosperity preaching churches.

1 Like

Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by edoairways: 6:39pm On May 07, 2022
Dreadlock69:

I'm just being realistic I'll stick with Orthodox church
Stick to your orthodox church that prays dead prayers. It took God himself to teach me how to pray when I was there
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by Ochoiho: 6:44pm On May 07, 2022
JJfrank22:

Spiritual powers ( be it Satan, devil) doesn't die and your prayers can't kill them cause is a waste of time. Even God didn't prepare them to die but to burn in eternal fire.
Bros, what is beyond you is beyond you. You can't correct Dr Odukoya and MFM.
Spiritual matters are deep and too complicated. I only pity people that refuse to accept Jesus and live anyhow. Death and destruction is their sure reward.
I want to share a personal experience of deliverance.
I have been having an attack in my dream- a woman using the face of my wife to have sex with me. This happens only in the nights that I'm too weak to pray before sleeping. I continued praying the MFM type of prayer till God intervened. This was how it happened. I was in a meeting in the dream with all the high profile Men of God in the Nigeria- papa Oyedepo, Paul Enenche and one old missionary in my village. I cant recall what was discussed but I concluded in my mind that I will meet papa Oyedepo for prayers after the meeting. I went to him after the meeting and he explained to me where the demon was coming from. I soon as he started praying, the demon appeared in her real form- a very old woman.i can't explain this but another Me came out and killed the woman. Do you know what? That was the end of me being molested in my dreams.
I know there are several whose lives have been rendered useless by the same problem and some think they can even get solution through science. My experiences through life has shown that Jesus is alive and He hears the prayer of His children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by Dreadlock69(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2022
edoairways:

Stick to your orthodox church that prays dead prayers. It took God himself to teach me how to pray when I was there

May Allah forgive you and accept your soul
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by Oghenejossy2002(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2022
Amen
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by edoairways: 6:53pm On May 07, 2022
Dreadlock69:

May Allah forgive you and accept your soul
Allah indeed!
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by lekkys: 6:59pm On May 07, 2022
Jello
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by Dreadlock69(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2022
edoairways:

Allah indeed!

Acting like your moniker
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by delpee(f): 7:18pm On May 07, 2022
Dorwadora:
She's always praying.... That's why she's a mother.

May she live long.
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by nesgeeek(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2022
Amen.
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by RuddyFusion(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2022
Thanks for sharing....
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by Lagbenjo: 7:58pm On May 07, 2022
Amen
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by Lagbenjo: 7:58pm On May 07, 2022
Amen.
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by samson1019: 7:59pm On May 07, 2022
amen, in jesus name
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by ugodson(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2022
Taduma1:
Whoever brought this here ,God Will bless and multiply you Greatly

Longest time babe. Kindly send me ur number I changed mine. It's Uche
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by dhope: 8:29pm On May 07, 2022
JJfrank22:

I used to think like you before I received light. You already have an imagination of die as death that occurs to human being in ur mind before making this conclusion. Carefully check the meaning of "die" in dictionary and would realize it's not wrong to say something bad should stop functioning in ur life using the word "die" in prayer

2 Likes

Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by dhope: 8:35pm On May 07, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Thieves everywhere, used church money to build schools and made it private with exorbitant fees.

All these harsh prayers won't take you all anywhere, there is no iota of love in those prayers.

Also run as fast as your legs can carry you away from prosperity preaching churches.
We should run from churches that pray hard and preach prosperity? There's no iota of love in the prayer point but there's iota of love when the devil's agent keep attacking people's destiny? That's right, I know you will be glad to see xtians being molested by devil and living in poverty all through their lifetime because they believe in Jesus. Alas! Your advice is not biblical. The bible confirms devil exist and can attack and it's biblical to fight back with ur prayer. If you don't believe biblical view about this then leave those that believe it alone

1 Like

Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by ono(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2022
Amen Lord!
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by djbabs242(m): 9:50pm On May 07, 2022
I attended the program and it was like a miracle showers of blessings everywhere, it’s not for everyone, it’s for those the understand the powers of prayers.
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by emehin: 10:28pm On May 07, 2022
Hmm....life deep O
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by expert1(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2022
Thank you very much for this thread. It will bring a revival to some of us.
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by expert1(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2022
Are you sure you are not sex starved during those period you are having such sleep?

Not every sex in the dream is demonic o.

No pun intended.

Ochoiho:

Bros, what is beyond you is beyond you. You can't correct Dr Odukoya and MFM.
Spiritual matters are deep and too complicated. I only pity people that refuse to accept Jesus and live anyhow. Death and destruction is their sure reward.
I want to share a personal experience of deliverance.
I have been having an attack in my dream- a woman using the face of my wife to have sex with me. This happens only in the nights that I'm too weak to pray before sleeping. I continued praying the MFM type of prayer till God intervened. This was how it happened. I was in a meeting in the dream with all the high profile Men of God in the Nigeria- papa Oyedepo, Paul Enenche and one old missionary in my village. I cant recall what was discussed but I concluded in my mind that I will meet papa Oyedepo for prayers after the meeting. I went to him after the meeting and he explained to me where the demon was coming from. I soon as he started praying, the demon appeared in her real form- a very old woman.i can't explain this but another Me came out and killed the woman. Do you know what? That was the end of me being molested in my dreams.
I know there are several whose lives have been rendered useless by the same problem and some think they can even get solution through science. My experiences through life has shown that Jesus is alive and He hears the prayer of His children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by Noblewealth(m): 11:23pm On May 07, 2022
Many don't understand the reason for the pandemic prayers...The evil children which
the pandemic has given birth to,is what we are witness now.... The world witness a paradigm shift during the pandemic and the devil has to re-introduce different kind of infirmities to trouble people's life...After the pandemic,we begin to hear more barbaric devilish act,surge in ritualism, kidnapping, social vices,sexual perversion and immorality among children etc

Many lost their jobs.
Many lost their health.
Many witness lost

But with these peayers, things will begin to take turn and the evil children the pandemic gave birth to will go back to it cauldron..
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by ikorodureporta: 11:27pm On May 07, 2022
This na lala church
Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by God2man2again(m): 3:55am On May 08, 2022
Thank God for MFM.
Thank God for the prayers of MFM.
Thank God because Dr.Olukoya answered the call of God.
Thank God I am a member of MFM.

I know what I am talking about.

You may not understand but I know the reason why I am thanking God.

May God continue to keep Dr.Olukoya for us in this generation. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points by AngelicBeing: 6:00am On May 08, 2022
God2man2again:
Thank God for MFM.
Thank God for the prayers of MFM.
Thank God because Dr.Olukoya answered the call of God.
Thank God I am a member of MFM.

I know what I am talking about.

You may not understand but I know the reason why I am thanking God.

May God continue to keep Dr.Olukoya for us in this generation. Amen.
Gbamsulotely, end of thread. I like Mfm Prayers. The WARFARE PRAYERS of Mfm are working like thunder and lightning wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Child Dedication By Christians, Any Biblical Support To This Practice / "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words / Hurray Daddyg.o Enoch Adejare Adeboye Turns 70 Years Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.