Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) (99016 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by arleck: 10:22am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:

Yes, but I don't post on them lol
Hmm! You lack confidence. Throws me into conclusion. Red flag..
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by TotoGame(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

On to which level na.

Na handicap I be for sugar mummy matter

Handicap lolz!

No wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by rafcrown(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2022
As long as there is hole or good circle there,All.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Heavensent01(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2022
I like BGI
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by olaarie(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2022
No be punna be the end result of all the shapes? Once the lady tall, slim, nice b**bs and no smelly punna, I am game ✌
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Timijo(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:
I no even know the shape wey I get. I just dey and I know say I tall com dark join
It's time to process my love. How do I submit my application? grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by lizychimamanda(f): 10:44am On May 24, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Are you serious? I love tall and thick ladies but I'm always afraid to strike up a convo with them guess I don't know what I want after all embarassed
God will help you sir
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Candidlady: 10:54am On May 24, 2022
TotoGame:
All these body shapes won't matter in heaven cus we all will be on white extra large garments

cheesy cheesy
What are you on
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by snoopz: 10:55am On May 24, 2022
Once You're black, thick you con get front and back, you own me grin grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Tonnierichy(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2022
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by President2001(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2022
Candidlady:
[b][/b]

cheesy cheesy
What are you on
Yes o
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Stargurl20(f): 11:05am On May 24, 2022
Timijo:
It's time to process my love. How do I submit my application? grin
Lol
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Tonnierichy(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2022
virginprincess:
I can never dm someone who doesn't see anything good in women except sex,Godforbid i come across someone like you.
Lol. Come across? Cm'n you come across them every day. You might not just know it. Most men want women for only their body. As a matter of fact, every man at some point in their lives have been sexually attracted to a woman. If he had made the move on the woman, he would have only slept with her and bailed.

See that guy? Na mouth e get. Las las e fit be say na fat person e go marry. All na just fantasy.

In addition, ladies that look so hot are always in danger of falling in the wrong hands. Men are wired to just want to have a slice of them and bounce. Nobody won trust them. Factos and Peace
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Sonn(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2022
B and F
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Timijo(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol
It's not a laughing matter, I'm serious. Let me send you an email.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Ashimiuamuda: 11:40am On May 24, 2022
I fit choose hell and reject heaven for D,i swear...
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by jessicaadison01(f): 11:53am On May 24, 2022
i am H come DM me if anyone want to.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by jessicaadison01(f): 11:56am On May 24, 2022
virginprincess:
I thought you don't like women,one minute you speak ill of women the next minute you are selling your family property for the same women you speak ill of, you never cease to amaze me.

Come DM if you like H
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by jessicaadison01(f): 11:57am On May 24, 2022
Kriss216:
I can sell all my family lands for C

Come DM if you like H
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Deephresh(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2022
B, j, k
Those are my specs
B if to choose 1
B & J if to choose 2
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by holywind(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2022
adadike:
cheesy grin chineke melu m ebere. My body shape na 'G' . Big boobs, flat tummy, big yansh.
my spec, I will sell my Papa house come take marry you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by King44(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Girls choose your body shape and boys choose the body shape you like☺️

D
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Spindletop: 12:11pm On May 24, 2022
G or I DM me
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by wamide042(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2022
A, C and D…..
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by tranxo(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2022
virginprincess:
I can never dm someone who doesn't see anything good in women except sex.
Lovely
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Taystee: 12:23pm On May 24, 2022
If your body shape is like lady G just DM.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Stargurl20(f): 12:37pm On May 24, 2022
Timijo:
It's not a laughing matter, I'm serious. Let me send you an email.
Ok
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Basilokumo93: 12:44pm On May 24, 2022
F
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by ChikaSunday(m): 12:46pm On May 24, 2022
Candidlady:
F

I go take you na. Where you dey ?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by ChikaSunday(m): 1:01pm On May 24, 2022
Candidlady:
F

I like your package ooo, make I collect you na. Where you dey ?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by ChikaSunday(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2022
Uniquetani1:
B

Good quality baby
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by ChikaSunday(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2022
Michelle55:
F.. Looking for ways to reduce to C sad

Haaaaaaah! You got good things dear, forget about C, just discipline your body in excercises like sit-up, running-on-the-spot with shadow boxing(make sure you tied your huge boobs with small tight sports bra), banana jump,

Then discipline your eating(consumption habits) with respect to quantity, time elapse, not lying down less than 3 hours after eating, greed/gluttony

Then thank me later

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.