Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks (17474 Views)

Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit / Bandits Kill 50 Residents In Zamfara Communities / Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Tranquillity360: 7:59am On May 08, 2022
The bandits carried out coordinated attacks on the villages before a joint security team confronted them.
No fewer than 50 persons were killed on Friday afternoon when bandits attacked three villages in the Bakura Local Government Area of Zamfara State.

A former councillor told Premium Times that the gunmen attacked Sabon Garin Damri, Damri and Kalahe villages, around 2:30pm on Friday.
He was quoted as saying, “I was in the main town when the bandits entered Sabon Garin Damri. We suddenly saw people running towards us. Then we started hearing sporadic gunshots. I was miraculously saved.”

According to him, the bandits carried out coordinated attacks on the villages before a joint security team confronted them.

Another resident, Mu’azu Damri, told the newspaper that the number of casualties would have been more if the security agents didn’t confront the bandits.

“I’ll have to personally applaud them (security agents), though I believe they should have come earlier because if they came at the right time, they would have saved a lot of people. But their arrival helped because the number would have been more than that,” he said.

Damri also said the intervention of the military forced the bandits to flee leaving behind the livestock, food items, and other things they had looted from residents.

While Damri said the bandits killed 48, people, multiple sources confirmed that the casualty was 56.

"We counted 56 people,” the councillor said. “In Damri, only three people were killed; a girl and two other men but the remaining were all killed in Sabon Garin Damri and Kalahe. Some of them were not residents of the two communities. They were people who came from nearby villages to celebrate Eid El Fitr with their relatives” he said.

Another resident of Bakura Town, Usman Lauwali, also said 56 people were confirmed dead by residents of the three communities.

He said those who were wounded were receiving treatment at the General Hospital, Bakura.

A police officer who spoke on the condition of anonymity told the newspaper that they were aware of the situation.

“We’re aware but you can wait for an official statement. I know that a strong reinforcement has been sent to Bakura and Talata Mafara axis this morning. The CP may even visit the communities later,” he said.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/07/terrorists-invade-zamfara-communities-kill-over-50-residents-mass-attacks

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by DonBenny77(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2022
Hehehehe
Zombies go avoid this thread like fire

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Menance: 8:10am On May 08, 2022
Una lie don Dy too much

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Anthonyoz(m): 8:18am On May 08, 2022
starzed2:
It happens in Zamfara doesn't mean we should be like them. Enough of the comparison.

No body is comparing with anybody ,those are sponsored killing just to tag ipob , even pick pocket and cultists are been tagged ipob , so there propaganda has always fail.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by colorsofrainbow: 8:20am On May 08, 2022
starzed2:
It happens in Zamfara doesn't mean we should be like them. Enough of the comparison.

And we shouldn't report them as well? As in the lives of the massacred victims in Zamfara aren't important? Or is Zamfara not part of your ONENIGERIA? or are you waiting till the ragtag Islamic terrorists get closer to Igboland?

Stop deceiving yourself and yourself alone. Nobody is comparing anything but focusing on only what's happening in SE especially with idiotic propaganda to tag any criminality to ipob is stale ofcourse which isn't taken seriously anymore.
Your hypocrisy is worst than the crimes committed in SE by those criminals.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Tranquillity360: 8:24am On May 08, 2022
Heavensent01:
you will know this Op is not more than 20yrs when he's wishing the evil happening in North, happen in East

is just a matter of time, your dream of terrorism is already happening in East, empty head
I and your father may be mates, that aside.

That you enemies of East are wishing us will never happen but only that we wish ourselves,which is freedom.

Your evil Nigeria government killed hundreds of unarmed youths protesting it didn't stop the agitation.

Do you think killing and beheading securities men just to blackmail agitators will stop our quest.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by naijapips04: 8:27am On May 08, 2022
Tranquillity360:
That you enemies of East are wishing us will never happen but only that we wish ourselves,which is freedom.

Your evil Nigeria government killed hundreds of unarmed youths protesting it didn't stop the agitation.

Do you think killing and beheading securities men just to blackmail agitators will stop our quest.

How do you know the government killed the youths? Did they claim responsibility?
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Nobody: 8:43am On May 08, 2022
Observing...
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Tranquillity360: 8:46am On May 08, 2022
naijapips04:

How do you know the government killed the youths? Did they claim responsibility?
Of course on many occasions.
Sometimes they will claim to have clash with peaceful protesters.

How can protesters with flag and army with Aks clash?

I know you know but just trying to defend evil that may reach your side one day provide you remain in Nigeria.

Look I used to love Nigeria army, and while growing up I wished to be one. But you know is not all we wishes happeneds.now I'm glad Where I am.

For that act of killing unarmed Igbo youths,I now hate Nigeria Terrorists army.

Death to them all.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Buckeyemedia1: 8:46am On May 08, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

And we shouldn't report them as well. As in the lives of the massacred victims aren't important? Or is Zamfara not part of your ONENIGERIA? or are you waiting till the ragtag Islamic terrorists get closer to Igboland?

Stop deceiving yourself and yourself alone. Nobody is comparing anything but focusing on only what's happening in SE especially with idiotic propaganda to tag any criminality to ipob is stale ofcourse which isn't taken seriously anymore.
Your hypocrisy is worst than the crimes committed in SE by those criminals.
Are you a member of ipob or massob?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by naijapips04: 8:47am On May 08, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Of course on many occasions.
Sometimes they will claim to have clash with peaceful protesters.

How can protesters with flag and army with Aks clash?

I know you know but just trying to defend evil that may reach your side one day provide you remain in Nigeria.

Look I used to love Nigeria army, and while growing up I wished to be one. But you know is not all we wishes happeneds.now I'm glad Where I am.

For that act of killing unarmed Igbo youths,I now hate Nigeria Terrorists army.

Death to them all.

Can you show me a proof where the government claimed responsibility? I'm waiting....

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Buckeyemedia1: 8:48am On May 08, 2022
Arysexy:
The rate they will jump into this thread immediately they saw Imo grin

Igbo hate is real
Failure please don’t ever compare yourself & Criminal ipob brethren with Igbos, oranges are not grapes.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Tranquillity360: 8:50am On May 08, 2022
naijapips04:

Can you show me a proof where the government claimed responsibility? I'm waiting....
Show me a proof that you are a human.

I'm waiting.....

I didn't even know na kid I dey engage.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Arysexy(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Failure please don’t ever compare yourself & Criminal ipob brethren with Igbos, oranges are not grapes.

Mumu when your likes call Peter Obi ipob, even when evidence abound he dealt with them as a Governor.

Self deceit, the highest form of hypocrisy

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Buckeyemedia1: 8:53am On May 08, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Show me a proof that you are a human.

I'm waiting.....

I didn't even know na kid I dey engage.
Shameless so called majority tribe, no wonder other minority tribes don’t take you serious, keep begging for president, or begging your brothers to grant you independence.

Zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Afonjakid: 8:58am On May 08, 2022
Umu elohim always competing for bad news with the north.. If abokii wants to finish theirselves with killings, how is that your our problem in igboland.. if you don't want to speak out against, should igbos keep quiet too just like them..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by ExAngel007(f): 9:26am On May 08, 2022
Golan007:
Mumu, are you aware no policeman or soldier was killed in Lagos, Ondo, Akwa Ibom this week?

can't IPOB make a statement without insulting?
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by colorsofrainbow: 9:26am On May 08, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Are you a member of ipob or massob?
I'm an Igbo man and I'm not against the ideology of ipob but I'm totally against criminality be it whosoever or wherever. I'm also totally against the Army killing innocent citizens and burning their houses,whether Igbo or not.
I buy into ipob agitation just like your lord and saviour Wike emphasized.
I'm not a Nigerian who play politics with the lives of the citizens whatsoever because of their political affiliation or tribal inclination just as you are a Tinubu/Buhari supporter who has always shown his disdain for Igbos in general.

Where are the Kaduna train victims? Or are the terrorist attackers ipob as well and what deal does Buhari have with them that they don't want to tell us as the terrorists claimed?
You alone know the truth but you have chosen to deceive yourself in a terrible fashion.
It will hunt you someday soon, directly or indirectly.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Balkan(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2022
That is the only way they can open the thread grin
You will see how they will run away
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by AntiBMC(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2022
Hahaha. Tranquility u just dey work against ur monicker these days. Vawulence ear and dear.... No be so o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by ChoCho54(f): 9:30am On May 08, 2022
Frigga13:
This is the second thread by IPOB and this op on this topic

IPOB is a shameless and foolish organization that brought violence to Biafralqnd .. using “ Biafra “ to scam igbos with violence and dead

Today IPOB is competing and comparing what’s happening in the north to Biafra .. is it that they wish North on igbos or that they’re yet to unleash another level of jihadist violence

Biafra is a spirit ..

IPOB is an organization scamming igbos .. in the name of Biafra

IPOB is not Biafra ..

A useless organization that has betray its people..

Viva Biafra ..
Baba we have heard you over and over again. Why spamming the site with this everywhere?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by AntiBMC(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2022
naijapips04:

Hmm...see smelling talk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self / Buhari Appoints Musiliu Smith As Chairman Police Service Commission / Presidential Spokesman Asks Journalists To Expunge Buhari's Comments On Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.