Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks (17513 Views)

Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit / Bandits Kill 50 Residents In Zamfara Communities / Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Born2Breed(f): 6:21am On May 09, 2022
The governor bought SUVs for traditional rules.

Instead of buying armoured cars and gadgets for security agencies in the state.

North their problem.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Toks2008(m): 6:22am On May 09, 2022
NamesJKs:
Are you experiencing Sex in the dream or eating in the dream? Sex is the dream and eating in the dream are so dangerous.

It's a spiritual attack. Watch this video to know more about it and also how to put an end to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri92QlMwrsM
there is nothing spiritual about sex or eating in the dream.

It is all about the state of your subconscious mind at the time you slept.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Triangles1(m): 6:24am On May 09, 2022
Menance:
Una lie don Dy too much

Don mind Dem, how many be their population, everyday 50, 100, 70.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by future001: 6:24am On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Kinematics post=112641571]

Very shameless set of human beings [/quote
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by metaversedash: 6:25am On May 09, 2022
this is really bad , more needs to be done !
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Shadysen: 6:25am On May 09, 2022
make una dey try bring news wey go sweet son of man hrt early morning, before this sad ones follow, we know say bad news no dey pass naija for one day .
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by chatinent: 6:31am On May 09, 2022
Too much blood don poor for this aboki administration.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by future001: 6:31am On May 09, 2022
My own is that have to rid Igbo land of the IPOB virus. IPOB and ESN have brought nothing but pains and agony to our people. Their members are all criminals and rascals.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by JoeEeL(m): 6:32am On May 09, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

I'm an Igbo man and I'm not against the ideology of ipob but I'm totally against criminality be it whosoever or wherever. I'm also totally against the Army killing innocent citizens and burning their houses,whether Igbo or not.
I buy into ipob agitation just like your lord and saviour Wike emphasized.
I'm not a Nigerian who play politics with the lives of the citizens whatsoever because of their political affiliation or tribal inclination just as you are a Tinubu/Buhari supporter who has always shown his disdain for Igbos in general.

Where are the Kaduna train victims? Or are the terrorist attackers ipob as well and what deal does Buhari have with them that they don't want to tell us as the terrorists claimed?
You alone know the truth but you have chosen to deceive yourself in a terrible fashion.
It will hunt you someday soon, directly or indirectly.

Stop answering idiots. Your explanation a hundred times will make no sense to them.

They are after your lands and resources and will do everything, including subterfuge and violence to penetrate. With all the evil going on in the North and middle belt, why are they so interested in that small land they call dot land in the East? It is because you guys will give them the hottest resistance to their islamisation and takeover agenda of the moribund cowntry.

Their goals are visible:
1. Create anti-IPOB sentiment.
2. Make Igbos dissociate with IPOB.
3. Ensure the Biafra agitation is not well founded in the coastal areas of the south.
4. Reduce IPOB influence from the outside world, her funding, gathering and member increase (due to asylum) by smear campaign in order for the world to label them terrorists.

Be smart in whatever you do. Their agents are everywhere, especially in faceless and quite silly forums like this... where they can create alternate accounts, inflate their likes and shares etc.

(I'm not Igbo and whenever I say this, people tend to not believe me. But I have a number of Igbo friends and I know them for 2 things: one, intelligence; two, freedom.)

So don't be a little taken aback by saying "you dont buy into the IPOB agitation" and all that... That's the start of the withdrawal. That's a little percentage of what they want. You should be full IPOB. Be very proud of it. Don't let them have a pyschological one over you. These e-rams know the games they're playing. As for me, Im full Oodua. Them neva born the idiot wey go make me dey fear to represent my land or region.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by johnnychuks(m): 6:33am On May 09, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

And we shouldn't report them as well? As in the lives of the massacred victims in Zamfara aren't important? Or is Zamfara not part of your ONENIGERIA? or are you waiting till the ragtag Islamic terrorists get closer to Igboland?

Stop deceiving yourself and yourself alone. Nobody is comparing anything but focusing on only what's happening in SE especially with idiotic propaganda to tag any criminality to ipob is stale ofcourse which isn't taken seriously anymore.
Your hypocrisy is worst than the crimes committed in SE by those criminals.
. you are too much my guy, I have already giving you one like and share on this your comment, they wanted to paint us like them, and we can never be like them. Ndiara.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:36am On May 09, 2022
Afonja will.rather scavenger for ipob news than m to comment here grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:36am On May 09, 2022
Afonja will.rather scavenger for ipob news than to comment here grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by johnnychuks(m): 6:39am On May 09, 2022
naijapips04:

How do you know the government killed the youths? Did they claim responsibility?
it is very obvious that you are with them, continue backing the evil people, that's means you are one of them, what you are planning in south east will not work and stop our rising sun.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by 1875a: 6:42am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

How do you know the government killed the youths? Did they claim responsibility?
[/s]
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Theunbothered: 6:44am On May 09, 2022
tonyuny12 it has been a month since sim cards were blocked because of NIN, why are terrorists still killing people?
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by 1875bo: 6:46am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Are you a member of ipob or massob?
[/s]
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by 1875bo: 6:46am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Can you show me a proof where the government claimed responsibility? I'm waiting....
[/s]
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by 1875b: 6:47am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Shameless so called majority tribe, no wonder other minority tribes don’t take you serious, keep begging for president, or begging your brothers to grant you independence.

Zombies.
[/s]
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by 1875b: 6:47am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Failure please don’t ever compare yourself & Criminal ipob brethren with Igbos, oranges are not grapes.
[/s]
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by 1875bo: 6:49am On May 09, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Answer with evidence.
[/s]
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Nobody: 6:59am On May 09, 2022
More than 50 people massacred in Hausa land by Fulani foot soldiers on their conquest yet it's not trending on Twitter but same Hausa man is HAPPY retwetting and liking false news that UK PROSCRIBES IPOB AS TERRORIST GROUP grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Bigchristo: 7:06am On May 09, 2022
Tranquillity360:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/07/terrorists-invade-zamfara-communities-kill-over-50-residents-mass-attacks

they will avoid this kind of news and look for where they post IPOB issues and jump on it, on a long run no political leaders Are actually concerned of what’s going on all they want is how to preach to Nigerians to vote for them in upcoming elections, it’s important for them than securing human lives
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by naijapips04: 7:12am On May 09, 2022
johnnychuks:
it is very obvious that you are with them, continue backing the evil people, that's means you are one of them, what you are planning in south east will not work and stop our rising sun.

Oga show evidence or shut up.
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Gkay1(m): 7:16am On May 09, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by KingGBsky(m): 7:20am On May 09, 2022
When they are killing they better leave southerners out of their beast nature. They can kill themselves for all o care
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by KingGBsky(m): 7:20am On May 09, 2022
When they are killing they better leave southerners out of their beast nature. They can kill themselves for all I care
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by PericomaNwankwo: 7:20am On May 09, 2022
Tranquillity360:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/07/terrorists-invade-zamfara-communities-kill-over-50-residents-mass-attacks

Note: The bandits fled, leaving behind their loots. This means they will surely come back or try somewhere else! More people to die!! Nawao
Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by jamace(m): 7:22am On May 09, 2022
But, why is sharia killing sharia? grin Fulani deceiving Hausas with islamic religion since 1804.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Uguruzik(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2022
ExAngel007:

can't IPOB make a statement without insulting?
Same problem the Igbo people are crying, look at the statement you quoted; is Lagos and Ondo part of ipob? Every wrong deed is now tagged with ipob even when you yourself mine skull you'll say Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks by Bbbwings: 7:35am On May 09, 2022
These people are not serious.
They killed 56 people yet you're praising the army for "timely" intervention. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Should Move To Nollywood, Amaechi Responds To Probe Reports / Soldier Filmed Colleagues Killing Captives In Maiduguri – Report / SSS Arrests Blogger Iroegbu Emenike In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.