Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form (21437 Views)

2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan / Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by TheDemola: 1:29pm On May 08, 2022
Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media and Digital Communications, Bashir Ahmad, has picked the House of Representatives nomination and expression of interest forms of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Ahmad, who is seeking to represent Gaya, Ajingi and Albasu in the lower chamber of the National Assembly, picked the N10 million form this weekend.

He is to challenge the incumbent occupier of the seat, Mahmoud Abdullahi Gaya, who is also of the ruling APC.

Ahmad is considered one of the youngest aides of Buhari. He was appointed at the age of 24 after spending some years in the media.

Unlike other aspirants that picked the forms, Ahmad did not disclose whether some groups of people purchased the forms or he purchased for himself.

He just shared some pictures where he held the forms, and tweeted, “Just completed filling my part of the form and the rest will be done by my constituents, the good people of Gaya, Ajingi and Albasu LGs in Kano, whom I will by God’s grace be representing in the House of Representatives. May Allah (SWT) grant us VICTORY!”

https://dailytrust.com/buharis-pa-picks-n10m-house-of-reps-form

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by qekng40(f): 1:32pm On May 08, 2022
Lol.

Everyone working under Gen Buhari wan acquire positions ooo grin

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Madmohamed123: 1:35pm On May 08, 2022
TheDemola:

https://dailytrust.com/buharis-pa-picks-n10m-house-of-reps-form

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44
too much criminal in this government buhari just finished Nigeria

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Kriss216: 1:35pm On May 08, 2022
He will lose Insha Allah.

55 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by SarkinYarki: 1:35pm On May 08, 2022
Why not president ? Afterall he has a lot of experience as president

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Mrkumareze(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2022
Buhari made all of them stupidly rich. You can imagine what this one will do as a house member

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Kollins11: 1:38pm On May 08, 2022
Nairalanders I will be declaring for president soon. Please vote for me.

My major focus as a president is to tackle insecurity, unstable power supply, unemployment, ASUU and many others.

I will also create good business environment (both small & big businesses), good road and infrastructure, 24 hours power supply, don't you want to buy fuel at #90? Then vote for me. I want to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Please vote for me. I will make my declaration before the end of this month. I'm yet to purchase my form but through the support of friends and well wishers I will be able to obtain it soon.

I just need your vote. God bless Nigeria

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by TheDemola: 1:42pm On May 08, 2022
grin be calming down
Kriss216:

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by UncleKoboko: 1:58pm On May 08, 2022
Terror rist

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Terrence99: 1:59pm On May 08, 2022
Ambition is free, the hustle is another thing entirely.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by LesbianBoy(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2022
The level of impunity going on in this buhari government is alarming

Everybody wan enter chop their own angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Built2last: 1:59pm On May 08, 2022
Our polity is officially the highest paying sector in Nigeria hence the race to remain there

21 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by EBEk101(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2022
When is akpabio declaring? No body thief money pass buhaha appointees

8 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by chaseblack(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2022
Sellout

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Mooh247: 2:02pm On May 08, 2022
Money dey politics

87 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:
Wetin em do you angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:
Money dey politics
Money & Power cool

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Clonelord: 2:03pm On May 08, 2022
New political era new thieves

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Eyegroup: 2:03pm On May 08, 2022
Kollins11:
Nairalanders I will be declaring for president soon. Please vote for me.

My major focus as a president is to tackle insecurity, unstable power supply, unemployment, ASUU and many other.

I will also create good business environment, good road and infrastructure, 24 hours power supply.

Please vote for me. I will make my declaration before the end of this month. I'm yet to purchase my form but through the support of friends and well wishers I will be able to obtain it soon.

I just need your vote. God bless Nigeria
you dont have dream from what you listed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Mooh247: 2:05pm On May 08, 2022
Himtulie247:
Money & Power cool
No lies....

10 million just like that

66 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by opalu: 2:05pm On May 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by sogodihno: 2:05pm On May 08, 2022
He has the right to contest like others.

Ibos should stop wailing, they should contest like every other person, they should stop telling Yoruba not to contest, everyone is welcome to contest even fulanis.

Go and do your homework and stop begging, beggy beggy people. Ndi ara.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by helinues: 2:05pm On May 08, 2022
Nice one

Nothing bad in him trying his luck

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by lonecatt(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2022
when will the spoilt meat sellers pick their own forms

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by helinues: 2:06pm On May 08, 2022
Ndulour:
hmmm...

folatidde:
hmmm ok

finib68852:
He

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 16

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:

No lies....

10 million just like that
Hnmm ! I swear

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Kollins11: 2:06pm On May 08, 2022
Eyegroup:
you dont have dream from what you listed
It's so unfortunate that we're still lacking what I mentioned above. So allow me to start from the foundation first before any other thing.

Europe, America you people admire today started from somewhere, because what I mentioned above is a thing of the past for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs / Shiites Protest: President Buhari Holds Security Meeting / PT State Of The Race: Tinubu Repeats APC's 2015 Promises In Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.