Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,249 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) (80708 Views)

Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Parachoko: 6:41am On May 09, 2022
emapeteum:

The guy is right: would you say this if you had a wife and your family member there?
The Ukrainian military needs to stop firing missiles from civilian populated areas.

They are striking the Russians from school buildings and hospitals and expecting the Russians not to strike back.

I hope they have learnt a lesson from this.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Parachoko: 6:43am On May 09, 2022
grandstar:

He does understand. His focus is on the righteousness of the invasion. What business does Putin have in Ukraine? He should leave them alone
Is it also right for the Ukrainian military to attack the Russians from civilian populated areas like a school?

If you send a missile from a school, the location the missile come from will be track and a missile will be sent to the location.

The Ukrainian military have to stop fighting like cowards just because they are defending themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Kpengla(m): 6:44am On May 09, 2022
Jaapu:

Shut up.

Yes, Sir Idiot
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Parachoko: 6:46am On May 09, 2022
JOemmy:

Mumu are they sending the missiles into russian territory or just defending themselves?
Where in my post did I say they are sending the missiles into Russian territory?

A lot of you guys on Nairaland have a problem with reading and understanding.

Whether they attack the Russian territory, or they attack Russian military personnel in Ukraine, where the missiles come from will be strike back.

The Ukrainian military have to stop attacking from school buildings.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:51am On May 09, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Your tears are salty.

Russia will deal with all the terrorists in Ukraine and there's nothing you and your folks from the west will do about it.

Are you guys running out of sanctions already?

Russsian deal with Ukraine? Funny. Russia Started the mess they wish they did not. Wait for the implosion.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Adjovi: 6:52am On May 09, 2022
HardMirror:
what is wrong with you? Are they not in their country? Why is Russia concerned where Ukraine army choose to stay in their own country

Can you even read what you wrote. Ukrainian soldiers shoot at russian soldiers from schools and hospitals,what do you expect russian soldiers to do? Fold their hands.

It is war no be Netflix movie be this oga.

1 Like

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Akhee: 6:53am On May 09, 2022
God1000:
Putin has blood on his hands, this is needless and senseless war that will not benefit both sides.

No weapon can defeat the power of human will, though Ukraine has suffered great losses both human and infrastructure but they've refused to capitulate

Why invading Ukraine that even US and Europe won't accept their NATO membership due to obvious reasons.

If putin truly cares about Russia's security, then I think invading Latvia Lithuania and Estonia would have been wiser because these are NATO countries bordering Russia
The United States of America are using Ukraine as a bait to see Russia weapon prowess. Zelensky should just be wise in this game and do the needful. Even though I am not supporting Putin, but Zelensky should know that the EU are just using him as a puppet...

1 Like

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by emapeteum(m): 6:53am On May 09, 2022
Parachoko:
The Ukrainian military needs to stop firing missiles from civilian populated areas.

They are striking the Russians from school buildings and hospitals and expecting the Russians not to strike back.

If you would be sincere to yourself: who is the aggressor? you came to my house to fight me,I would used every means to fight you Russia declared war and invaded a sovereign nation and you're comparing this to Isreali- militants crisis in Gaza?My brother,think deeply.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:54am On May 09, 2022
gowaga68:
just because he used the said images doesnt means what was texted isnt right.

i have some other videos of how Ukrain army uses civilian houses to launch attacks.

Bullshit. Read the write up that follows the image, and you will see it's a pure disinformation. Better you make write up without image than try to lie about it.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Adjovi: 6:55am On May 09, 2022
All of you will just be using emotions to comment. Your emotions cannot help Ukraine. The earlier zelensky agrees to the terms set the better for Ukraine. There's is no version in this war where Ukraine will come out on top. Diplomacy is the only thing that can end this war. The more NATO supplies weapons for Ukraine,the more Ukraine will be destroyed.

Why are the media not carrying the interviews of people UN and Red cross rescued from the azovstal steel plant? They all said Ukrainian soldiers were using them as Human shields.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:55am On May 09, 2022
Nukilia:
just the way George Bush's and Obamas blood were wasted grin
You are free to attack Obama n Bush.
As for Putin n anyone supporting him, you all ll be disgraced
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Parachoko: 7:01am On May 09, 2022
emapeteum:

If you would be sincere to yourself: who is the aggressor? you came to my house to fight me,I would used every means to fight you Russia declared war and invaded a sovereign nation and you're comparing this to Isreali- militants crisis in Gaza?My brother,think deeply.
Well, If they keep on firing from civilian areas, the Russians will keep on retaliating, and we will keep on getting this kind of result.

What is not right is not right.

The Ukrainians have a lot of places they can fight from, they should take the fight away from where kids are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Kwestionair: 7:03am On May 09, 2022
God1000:
Putin has blood on his hands, this is needless and senseless war that will not benefit both sides.

No weapon can defeat the power of human will, though Ukraine has suffered great losses both human and infrastructure but they've refused to capitulate

Why invading Ukraine that even US and Europe won't accept their NATO membership due to obvious reasons.

If putin truly cares about Russia's security, then I think invading Latvia Lithuania and Estonia would have been wiser because these are NATO countries bordering Russia

IPOB will never capitulate against Fulani terrorist herdsmen in Igbo land.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by ocelot2006(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2022
@OP, you're mixing up pics. The soldiers with white bands are Wagner Operators (Russian), not Ukrainian.

1 Like

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by ocelot2006(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2022
BabaIbo:
Why are they attacking schools and other soft spots like children hospital?

Why not face the opposing military directly and slug it out.

Cowards!

Because the Ukrainians are HIDING in those schools, using them as resupply points and bases.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by almarthins(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2022
atmy1:

This is Donbas, it doesn't even belong to Ukraine. The people there don't want Ukraine but the Western media tells you otherwise. Russia considers the Russian speaking people as part of them that is why their advance is so slow and cautious but sometimes they had to do these kind ofvthings. If you notice most of the casualties are military. You people a just pathetic you don't know nothing about this war. The good thing is that no amount of propaganda will stop the truth when Russia eventually liberated the whole of Donbas.

You re repeating what Ur TV is telling you. Have you been to Donbass? How did you know it is Russian speaking? The British would say we re English speaking like we don't have another language.

Na inside Ur parlour u take know say na Russia speaking. You don go Ukraine before?
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by kmaster007: 7:09am On May 09, 2022
Dem Don brainwashed you... When US was bombing Libya, Afghanistan etc what do you think abt dat. Case close
sweetjohn:
All the USA had been doing is to save invaded countries. USA saved Russia from the invasion of Germany during WW1 and ww2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by saintadeola: 7:13am On May 09, 2022
Emotion don't win wall,Ukraine should continue resisting west thinking by sanctioning Russia and giving Ukraine wepon will stop d war,it will be making more innocent people die everyday.ukrain is still standing because more than 30 country is supporting dem with everything, but people will keep on dying,American that doesn't want to give up the nato power ruling round d world is selfish too,u are extending power to d door step of another super power

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by JJBROS(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2022
Dalil8:
Before you blame the Russians, take a look at Ukraine's Aidar Regiment hiding in a kindergarten.

Now tell me why there won't be civilian casualties when Russia decides to shell this kindergarten.

You are a pathetic lier...Evil propagandist ! The evil that befall the children will come to your home
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Johel(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2022
God1000:

Oga shut up!...tell me which world leader or politician don't have blood in their hands?...Una go cry tire, sheybe y'all feast on western propaganda...Putin haven't started yet,let NATO just do small pim...then you will know what russia is really capable of...Una think say Putin Na one weakling wey go allow small pikin wan betray am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Johel(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Easier to say when it's not your relative or families

If them carry other people dead body e go be like a firewood to a stranger

Read what he typed well,... Ukraine can't be firing from schools and hospitals and expect Russia not to retaliate directly where the firing comes from.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by jamace(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2022
Parachoko:

What Ukrain is doing is against Geneva convention and law of war. And what Russia did is right.

When combatants use war prohibited places as cover to fight the enemy, it is PERFIDIOUS, and therefore makes the war prohibited places combat areas and combat targets.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by HardMirror(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Can you even read what you wrote. Ukrainian soldiers shoot at russian soldiers from schools and hospitals,what do you expect russian soldiers to do? Fold their hands.

It is war no be Netflix movie be this oga.
can you also read what you are saying? What are russian soldiers doing in Ukraine? Why should the ukrainian army not shoot at them?
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by olas24u(f): 7:34am On May 09, 2022
Lies!
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by HardMirror(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2022
atmy1:
When the same thing happens in Gaza I am sure you will condemn Hamas.
you think I am like you? I am sure you think I support isreal that are land thieves. Abeg get sense. When we see truth, let us tell it as it is. Good day
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by TobiAbuja: 7:35am On May 09, 2022
Dalil8:
Before you blame the Russians, take a look at Ukraine's Aidar Regiment hiding in a kindergarten.

Now tell me why there won't be civilian casualties when Russia decides to shell this kindergarten.

WTF is this justification of little Putler's stupid war of aggression that has already cost 20,000 + deaths of Russian soldiers not to mention countless innocents.

This cat was rescued from near Kyiv after a Russian strike. This cat represents there Ukrainian people. They are seriously ready to f*** fed up the little dictator after what he has done to their country. He has already lost. Time for him to get out of where he doesn't belong.

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2022
Corporate2020:

When are you going to volunteer in Ukraine and help destroy Russia? Let's see how long it will take Putin to use you for suya and pepper soup?
bros I think say Dem say Ukraine dey win... Me I no dey even answer those clowns again....

1 Like

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:41am On May 09, 2022
almarthins:

Do you xpect them to run away from their own country like scared kitty cat. Make dem no fight external aggression. Na war dem dey fight no Saint, no sinner
since dem decide to fight den stop complaining as Dem dey eat am wotowoto..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 7:47am On May 09, 2022
I don't know anything about warfare but am wondering why Ukraine is still being somehow defensive. undecided

Can't they send missiles to Russia and destroy their cities? .......Why would you fold your hands and watch an invader destroy your country like this. It would take years to build these structures after the war, that's if it will even end.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Image123(m): 7:47am On May 09, 2022
HardMirror:
you think I am like you? I am sure you think I support isreal that are land thieves. Abeg get sense. When we see truth, let us tell it as it is. Good day

Foolishness, what concerns Israel with your foolish talk bayi? Who get land?
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Alusiizizi(m): 7:47am On May 09, 2022
jakD:
Ukraine at this time should stop playing defensive again, they should attack too.

Attack? With what?

1 Like

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Dalil8: 7:47am On May 09, 2022
JJBROS:

You are a pathetic lier...Evil propagandist ! The evil that befall the children will come to your home

And yours too.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.