Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,109 members, 7,852,756 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) (80700 Views)

Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by IbileIfe: 7:48am On May 09, 2022
Let us face our own demons in northern Nigeria and let Ukrainians face their own demons from Russia.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Daggash98: 7:51am On May 09, 2022
Ukraine should not base only on defense. I expect them also to be sending heavy missiles to Russia soil. Eyes for eyes.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Kinzo0917(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2022
Holy2Glory:

Pls be not headlong and pathetic. The gospel must be preached raw. We are not here to make you feel some comfort while devil is spiritually and physically taking borders and territories.

This is the reason why our churches are becoming completely lukewarm today, because everybody want some piece of cake for good news. But most times ear tingling words makes for the real good news
. For your information, I attend Anglican church and not all these new generational churches. Anglican churches preaches it raw. Our church mandate is about God kingdom and how to make it to Heaven. But its like, you always look forward to war, killings and spreading fears to people mind. If that is how Jesus Christ during His ministry days when about it, He would not have won souls. You have to balance your talk. I know, I have defended your story here, I have been insulted because I support your write ups. Again, I always like your writeups whenever you reply any story. But its like you look to death stories to preach or share your messages. I have read about divine revelation of Heaven and Hell and I know all these things. But please, mix your write ups with cautioning and the love of Jesus Christ. I am not saying what you write most times are not correct, but please, always balance it. I wish you well
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Videour(m): 7:55am On May 09, 2022
Daggash98:
Ukraine should not base only on defense. I expect them also to be sending heavy missiles to Russia soil. Eyes for eyes.
Ukraine will turn to dust if there are to do that.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2022
grandstar:
So who are the Azov battalions?

Wetin Putin dey find for Ukraine? That is the elephant in the room.

You want to de-nazify a country where a Jew is president, one who win with 73% of the votes? The man is actually from the Russian side of Ukraine.

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by grandstar(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2022
[quote author=ElijahIme1992 post=112656591][/quote]
. You wrote nothing
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Alexgeneration(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2022
BritishNaija:

Russsian deal with Ukraine? Funny. Russia Started the mess they wish they did not. Wait for the implosion.
Of course,Ukraine is "winning the war". grin

We're still waiting for the death of Russia after the barrage of sanctions. Oh, you've moved the goal post to imaginary "implosion ".
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by whitebeard(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2022
grandstar:

You sound incomprehensible Who invaded who? How would the West have perceived Russia was weak?

Weak based on what exactly? Is it not clear that Ukraine was completely unprepared for this invasion?
zelensky was foolish enough to believe that the west would speed up ukraine request to NATO...if russia had kept quiet and allowed ukraine join NATO, do you understand how russia is significantly security compromised ?.

Even USA when cuba tried to house russian weapons and military facilities, america initiated DEFCON 2 (Highest in american history) and deployed a lot of military personnel and vehicles around cuba.

Cuba and russia knew what would happen if america invaded, in the end russia withdrew all her weapons from Cuba, america went on to sanction cuba heavily and killed the then cuban president fidel castro.

Do you understand now ?

The natural order of things is america and russia or any super power should not engage themselves in direct war, cause of a nuclear fallout, so they decided to fight proxy wars (north korea vs south korea (russia vs america) till today america has military bases in both japan and south korea). The vietnam war was another proxy war between north vietnam and south vietnam.

Do you understand now. It not about who invaded, sir down and understand the original cause of the war gan gan. Find out the atrocities ukrainian government is doing to its civilians too.

Leave CNN and western media america committed great war crimes in middle east, the case of george bush that ought to be tried at the hague but america is above the law. Russia keeps them in check

5 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2022
Bestbeelieve:

what are they doing in ukraine in the first place
defending mother Russia from invasion....
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:06am On May 09, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Of course,Ukraine is "winning the war". grin

We're still waiting for the death of Russia after the barrage of sanctions. Oh, you've moved the goal post to imaginary "implosion ".

You are Very Funny. You actually lack the knowledge of What those sanctions are doing to Russia economy and her citizens at the moment.
The implosion I'm telling you to wait for is the moment when Putin police can no longer hold down the Citizens from protesting, It will be Arab Spring 2.0.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2022
Some of you on here are just dumb, few days ago 50 innocent naigerians were killed in Zamfara state by so called bandits (i am not even a muslim or christian) these were innocent naigerians! and all you people are concerned about is Putin bombing an empty school in far away Ukraine, Tell me? so this school was open for classes in the midst of war. What were they learning?

Pink people killing their fellow pink people and you fools are far away in naigeria taken sides. Ukrainians are Russians and Russians are Ukrainians. So they can bomb the fork outta themselves! I don't care!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Cubeman: 8:07am On May 09, 2022
Easier to say when it's not your relative or families

If them carry other people dead body e go be like a firewood to a stranger

The guy you quoted said and showed something more sensible. If your enemy hides under the shadow to attack you, won't you attack him right under the shadow?
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are Very Funny. You actually lack the knowledge of What those sanctions are doing to Russia economy and her citizens at the moment.
The implosion I'm telling you to wait for is the moment when Putin police can no longer hold down the Citizens from protesting, It will be Arab Spring 2.0.
Bullshit! I have not read anywere were it says Russians are protesting, were you one of the Russians protesters? Sanctions doesn't affect only Russians it effects even the US, EU and the UK. Infact, Sanctions on Russia is affecting me personally. It's like one shooting one's self on the leg, sanctions on Russia isn't working and why are the Germans and the UK still buying Russian gas? If they have sanctioned Russia? What kinda hyporcrisy is that?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Nerogaming01(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2022
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by dvkot(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2022
Dalil8:
Before you blame the Russians, take a look at Ukraine's Aidar Regiment hiding in a kindergarten.

Now tell me why there won't be civilian casualties when Russia decides to shell this kindergarten.
western media is crappy.. We all know that bro
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:19am On May 09, 2022
whitebeard:
zelensky was foolish enough to believe that the west would speed up ukraine request to NATO...if russia had kept quiet and allowed ukraine join NATO, do you understand how russia is significantly security compromised ?.

Even USA when cuba tried to house russian weapons and military facilities, america initiated DEFCON 2 (Highest in american history) and deployed a lot of military personnel and vehicles around cuba.

Cuba and russia knew what would happen if america invaded, in the end russia withdrew all her weapons from Cuba, america went on to sanction cuba heavily and killed the then cuban president fidel castro.

Do you understand now ?

The natural order of things is america and russia or any super power should not engage themselves in direct war, cause of a nuclear fallout, so they decided to fight proxy wars (north korea vs south korea (russia vs america) till today america has military bases in both japan and south korea). The vietnam war was another proxy war between north vietnam and south vietnam.

Do you understand now. It not about who invaded, sir down and understand the original cause of the war gan gan. Find out the atrocities ukrainian government is doing to its civilians too.

Leave CNN and western media america committed great war crimes in middle east, the case of george bush that ought to be tried at the hague but america is above the law. Russia keeps them in check
Absolutely! I was not in support of Putin's invasion of Ukraine initially but recently i am started to see why Putin did what he did. The US are the biggest war criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by sweetjohn(m): 8:19am On May 09, 2022
kmaster007:
Dem Don brainwashed you... When US was bombing Libya, Afghanistan etc what do you think abt dat. Case close
You are the one brainwashed to believe those terrorists hiding under Islam are humans but don't worry the USA will keep saving the world by dealing with all Islamic terrorists and there is nothing you or anybody can do about that

1 Like

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Alexgeneration(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2022
BritishNaija:

Russian that is back to what it was before the war? grin

So, Russians will eventually kill Putin for the west and their lap dogs? I'm shivering right now grin
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:28am On May 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Easier to say when it's not your relative or families

If them carry other people dead body e go be like a firewood to a stranger
50 innocent naigerians were killed on friday by so called bandits, i am guessing in your warped mind 60 Ukrainians bombed by Russia are more humans than 50 naigerians..

And why would you involve his relatives and families in the topic? his families and relatives are not Ukrainians.. you and your stupeed emotional black mail comparisons. People are killed everyday some where in the world that doesn't mean my families, your families or his families should be killed too.. need growing up mate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Bigchristo: 8:32am On May 09, 2022
God1000:
Putin has blood on his hands, this is needless and senseless war that will not benefit both sides.

No weapon can defeat the power of human will, though Ukraine has suffered great losses both human and infrastructure but they've refused to capitulate

Why invading Ukraine that even US and Europe won't accept their NATO membership due to obvious reasons.

If putin truly cares about Russia's security, then I think invading Latvia Lithuania and Estonia would have been wiser because these are NATO countries bordering Russia
Any human being who choose to solve problems supposed to know how the problem started before solving it, stop this your nonsense talk about if Russia is concerned of it security, go and check the history of Soviet Union Ukraine and Russia with Belarus are the major countries housing their nuclear power house until the fall of the Union, NATO have successfully captured almost all Russian neighboring countries and you expect them not to worry? I bet if your enemy recruit everyone around you to join them you will be sleeping at night with your eyes closed… speak the truth for once Ukraine is fighting a war based on the promises of NATO that Ukraine will get an assistant from them, since 2014 till date the Ukrainian government has been bombing and killing innocent citizens male female and children of it country in the region of Luhansk and Donbass those are the Russia speaking region in UKRAINE and the US Government were supplying them cash and weapons to crush their own citizens and tag them terrorist just as the Nigeria government is doing to people agitating to leave the country in Eastern region, now that Russia recognize and step in to help those region y’all start yelling as if the problem started today, US have tactics of meddling into all countries affairs with disguise of providing them security when they find anyone resisting them from penetrating they will tag the person terrorist and get the person killed, it happens in Libya and Iraq even in Syria currently have you asked yourselves why US have their nose everywhere? They intend to keep every country under their control if you fail to dance to their tune they brand you terrorist and kill you then stage media propaganda to gather sympathy from the world because that’s what they want you to believe, wake up and stop being deceived Russia is being painted black because they resisted all US effort to cage them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by godofuck231: 8:38am On May 09, 2022
hope4nigeria:
you too will soon die.
no t soon , it will be a very long life for me, but you you will liveliness and die slower and in pains , may cancer make you brain dead
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by godofuck231: 8:38am On May 09, 2022
Kpengla:

I know more history than you can ever learn even in fifteen lifetimes....a blood-drenched beast like Putin is only a superhero to nitwits like yourself
so you see history will never remember you
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2022
sweetjohn:
You are the one brainwashed to believe those terrorists hiding under Islam are humans but don't worry the USA will keep saving the world by dealing with all Islamic terrorists and there is nothing you or anybody can do about that
Yes, the US so called terrorists right? The people the US brainwashed you into believing are terrorists, go read about Guantanamo bay, where the US has kept more than 500 innocent people in indefinite prison for years with no trials because the US labelled them terrorists. It is still some of the US lawyers who has managed to get few of these innocent so called terrorists released without charges.

The US government are the biggests terrorists, the same US who lied about weapons of mass destructions in Iraq that never existed and used the excuse to murder 1000s of innocent Iraqis.

The US are selling weapons to Dubai government which the Dubai governement are using to bomb innocent women and children in Yemen.. your almighty US are the biggest war criminal.. they have destroyed Afganistan and left the innocent Afgans surffering..

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2022
godofuck231:
no t soon , it will be a very long life for me, but you you will liveliness and die slower and in pains , may cancer make you brain dead
as you wish for war victims so shall it be for you, as for me, I'm a ghost already, I'm here to hunt you down
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2022
Kpengla:

I know more history than you can ever learn even in fifteen lifetimes....a blood-drenched beast like Putin is only a superhero to nitwits like yourself
Total rubbish! All people like you are good at are sheer derogatory remarks, insults and self congratulatory grin

You don't know a damm thing about history? In your head you know history. Were you a witness to any of these history personally? grin.

1 Like

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2022
IbileIfe:
Let us face our own demons in northern Nigeria and let Ukrainians face their own demons from Russia.
Don't mind the foolish dumbos! 50 innocent men, women and children was killed in Zamfara state on friday and all these goons are concerned about are Ukrainians and Russia. Russia bombed an empty school and they are crying far away in naigeria where so called bandits are killing 100s of innocent people every week and there no war in naigeria unlike in Ukraine but more innocent people are murdered in naigeria more than in Ukraine every week.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 09, 2022
dialfa:
See one of the "students" in body armour being rescued by fire brigade.
that is a very senior student in deed
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Kpengla(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Total rubbish! All people like you are good at are sheer derogatory remarks, insults and self congratulatory grin

You don't know a damm thing about history? In your head you know history. Were you a witness to any of these history personally? grin.

Didinrin
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2022
Ukrainians fighting an emotional war. grin grin if you in hospital or motherless babies home and shooting from there they will be bombed..

This is just like the palestinians using their innocent women and children as shields while shooting at the Isreali soldiers and when the Isrealis bombs them in defence they would cry, oh! Look! the Isrealis have killed our children and wives.

Anyway, let them killy themselves i don't care!

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2022
Kpengla:

Didinrin
Yea, you have just confirmed what i said about you grin grin i was right, you are incapable of reasoning, you are only very good at insults.. i didn't expect different.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by lesbiconverter: 9:06am On May 09, 2022
God1000:
Putin has blood on his hands, this is needless and senseless war that will not benefit both sides.

No weapon can defeat the power of human will, though Ukraine has suffered great losses both human and infrastructure but they've refused to capitulate

Why invading Ukraine that even US and Europe won't accept their NATO membership due to obvious reasons.

If putin truly cares about Russia's security, then I think invading Latvia Lithuania and Estonia would have been wiser because these are NATO countries bordering Russia
He's not invading Ukraine for the fun of it but to secure his own borders and wealth. I hope you try analyze that first. I'm not in support of his violent approach but Ukraine too chose to be in the situation

4 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by godofuck231: 9:16am On May 09, 2022
hope4nigeria:
as you wish for war victims so shall it be for you, as for me, I'm a ghost already, I'm here to hunt you down
sorry son you need to go back to your basics ,you can't haunt the wind ,it would kill you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.