Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me (11217 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Kwanza: 9:13pm On May 08, 2022
Rotimi Amaechi, a presidential hopeful on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says choosing him as the party’s flagbearer will not be a waste of votes.

Amaechi said this on Sunday while addressing delegates in Edo state.

He urged the delegates to be focused on voting for a credible aspirant like him to fly the party’s flag.

“Politicians will come to ask for your votes, but please, as south-south people, as politicians, as good people of Nigeria, don’t waste your votes,” he said.

“The problem with politicians is you. The elites have shown you that they are here to chop money and you allow them. They will bring money here and say you should vote for them, and nobody will care to ask ‘What was he before now?’ What is his performance?’ ‘The economy they want to come and manage, how have they performed?’

“The electability of a candidate is essential for you. If not, the APC will lose the election. For now, I think I’m the most electable. I’m tried, tested and trusted.

“If they ask me, I have huge evidence, — model primary schools, secondary schools, primary healthcare centres, hospitals, roads, 750 megawatts of power in Rivers state; children were sent overseas to study; 13,200 teachers were employed, and other achievements as governor.

“As minister of transportation, I finished the Kaduna-Abuja rail, and Lagos-Ibadan is running. For those of you who say, ‘what has he done in the south-south?’ There’s a Warri-Itakpe rail line; only two communities are in Kogi, and the rest are in Edo and Delta states.

“We have started the Port Harcourt-Maiduguri rail, and we will start the Lagos-Calabar rail. So, when they say ‘he has not done anything in the south-south,’ are they saying Delta and Edo are not part of the Niger Delta?

“I have evidence of what my contributions are to APC and to Nigeria. I can account for the period I have been in office. So, if they bring money, you take it, but let us rise, vote right and defend our votes.”

On his part, Ewuare II, the Oba of Benin, commended Amaechi on the rail projects, but urged him to improve security on railways.

On Amaechi’s ambition, the monarch described the throne as “non-partisan, adding that “we endeavour to follow our ancestors’ directives to guide and pray”.
https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-to-apc-delegates-dont-waste-your-votes-choose-me/amp

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Kwanza: 9:13pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by DukeofUmueri247: 9:14pm On May 08, 2022
The ministerial job that was given to you,you failed there...Under your watch as a minister,people were kidnap in train,our roads became"death trap" and now you are telling us to vote you president.
With the way those Edo people were even looking at him,he should have known that he is just wasting his time.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 08, 2022
One of the delegates just the watch him like photo grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by NwaNimo1(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
One of the delegates just the watch him like photo grin cheesy

...the one in shades,

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Parachoko: 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
The ministerial job that was given to you,you failed there...Under your watch as a minister,people were kidnap in train and now you are telling us to vote you president.
People been kidnap in train can't be blame on Amechi.

Amechi is the Minister Of Transportation, not the Minister Of Interior, neither is he the Minister Of Police Affairs.

Buhari, NSA, Minister of Police Affairs and Minister Of Interior should be blame for the attack on our train.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
Amaechi candidacy shout satisfy Ohanaeze. Abi Ikwere no be Igbo again?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by IgOga(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2022
Body language of audience says "Amaechi na you dey waste your time"

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Indispensable85(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2022
NwaNimo1:

...the one in shades,

Lol... that's Hon Justin Okonobo, former speaker of Edo State House of Assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by NwaNimo1(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Lol... that's Hon Justin Okonobo, former speaker of Edo State House of Assembly.

I pity his wife, children and staff....looks like he smells bulllshit from afar.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Indispensable85(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2022
Only if people like Amaechi, Fayemi, Atiku Bagudu, Giadom know how they're hated by Edo Apc, they won't even bother coming. Lol......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Whazar(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2022
I like dem Amaechi Tinubu and Osinbajo for consulting and not waiting for anointing oil

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Indispensable85(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2022
NwaNimo1:

I pity his wife, children and staff....looks like he smells bulllshit from afar.

Hahahahahahahaha...... not true at all. The man is a very gentle and peace loving person.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by SwissMass: 9:38pm On May 08, 2022
Amaechi is on a long thing even the body language of the people there show they needed "assurance", all talks without substantial take home is useless

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by inoki247: 9:39pm On May 08, 2022
That man on shade na Meme....

The man be like weldone LAWMA so you wan pack the Waste undecided undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Mooh247: 9:44pm On May 08, 2022
Shots fired

64 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by kenzysmith: 9:49pm On May 08, 2022
Choose so u can use your power to opress wike and goodluck ba

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by duro4chang(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2022
If na by delegate make I no lie you don lose.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Naija147: 5:17am On May 09, 2022
Looter
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Dozie32(m): 5:17am On May 09, 2022
Choose you? Based on what?
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Naija147: 5:18am On May 09, 2022
inoki247:
That man in shade na Meme....

The man be like weldone LAWMA so you wan pack the Waste undecided undecided

He look like Dele Momodu
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by englishmart(m): 5:19am On May 09, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Gozac: 5:22am On May 09, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
The ministerial job that was given to you,you failed there...Under your watch as a minister,people were kidnap in train and now you are telling us to vote you president.
Mind you he is not the minister of defense, neither is he the chief of army staff, national security advisor. It's the duty of security unit to provide security in all the government facilities in the country
Anyway Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi remains the best option and the unity candidate for one , strong united Nigeria
He has the experience, competence and capacity to lead Nigeria at this point

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Gozac: 5:23am On May 09, 2022
Whazar:
I like dem Amaechi Tinubu and Osinbajo for consulting and not waiting for anointing oil
Power will come to south by 2023 and Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi remains the best option and the unity candidate for one , strong united Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Gozac: 5:25am On May 09, 2022
Parachoko:
People been kidnap in train can't be blame on Amechi.

Amechi is the Minister Of Transportation, not the Minister Of Interior, neither is he the Minister Of Police Affairs.

Buhari, NSA, Minister of Police Affairs and Minister Of Interior should be blame for the attack on our train.
Don't mind their ignorance and mischief to discreet Amaechi
Power will come to south by 2023 and Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi remains the best option and the unity candidate for one , strong united Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:29am On May 09, 2022
Our Darling Rotimi, a man wey sabi play politics.

The Lion of Ubima himself.
One of the slayer of PDP , the corrupt and looting party.

Carry Go Roteeee.......

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by thesicilian: 5:30am On May 09, 2022
First you tell them not to waste their votes, then you tell them to vote for you. Isn't that tautologous?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:35am On May 09, 2022
River's pattern....same thing Wike the wicked said to Ndi Anambrarians grin
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Fidinno(m): 5:42am On May 09, 2022
Is he the president to provide security?
DukeofUmueri247:
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by adioolayi(m): 5:45am On May 09, 2022
Waste your votes by choosing me Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Vinnie2000(m): 5:46am On May 09, 2022
N

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farouk Adamu Aliyu Asks Court To Stop APC From Participating / Senator Wamakko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu In Sokoto / Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.