Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me (11252 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by AmeLonRo(m): 5:57am On May 09, 2022
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Vinnie2000(m): 5:59am On May 09, 2022
Nice one, Rotimi Amaechi.
Listing his achievements in offices held and stating his readiness/capabilities to serve as Nigerian president!
What can Pretentious, cunning mofo, Osibanjo list as achievement??
Going around and looking for Religious sentiments vote by using 'God said dis, God said dat' to campaign!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by akusucymon: 6:03am On May 09, 2022
What do you think the minister could have done to prevent the attack on the train ? Its like blaming minister for finance for a bank that was robbed
DukeofUmueri247:
The ministerial job that was given to you,you failed there...Under your watch as a minister,people were kidnap in train and now you are telling us to vote you president.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Kenturkey048(m): 6:06am On May 09, 2022
This man get guts. .
A man that said Nigeria is hopeless and useless without help wants to become a president...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by kaybee06: 6:07am On May 09, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
The ministerial job that was given to you,you failed there...Under your watch as a minister,people were kidnap in train and now you are telling us to vote you president.
Minister of transportation is not in charge of security, can u blame the minister of works for the armed robbery incidents on the road

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by nedekid: 6:15am On May 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
One of the delegates just the watch him like photo grin cheesy

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by nedekid: 6:17am On May 09, 2022
Just imagine.
A professional politician.
Achievement na say him build train.
Small yash de shake.
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by GoodGovernance: 6:19am On May 09, 2022
Rubbish.

There is nothing like wasting of vote ,you vote for your conscience, win or lose!

Only the selfish politician thinks a vote is wasted.

In democracy, the minority have their say,the majority their way.
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by obyrich(m): 6:56am On May 09, 2022
Parachoko:
People been kidnap in train can't be blame on Amechi.

Amechi is the Minister Of Transportation, not the Minister Of Interior, neither is he the Minister Of Police Affairs.

Buhari, NSA, Minister of Police Affairs and Minister Of Interior should be blame for the attack on our train.
We also have a defence minister as well as police commissioner for the state who should be held accountable for security issues.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Fuckyoumod: 7:10am On May 09, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
The ministerial job that was given to you,you failed there...Under your watch as a minister,people were kidnap in train,our roads became"death trap" and now you are telling us to vote you president.
With the way those Edo people were even looking at him,he should have known that he is just wasting his time.
It was Osibande that refused to approve the security contract Amaechi brought forward.
Get your facts right.
Blame it on Osibande!

Amaechi is not the CSO of Nigeria.
Amaechi is not a security personnel.
As far as this country is concerned Amaechi is the best performed minister. Excerpt you just don't want to accept the truth.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Fuckyoumod: 7:13am On May 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Nice one, Rotimi Amaechi.
Listing his achievements in offices held and stating his readiness/capabilities to serve as Nigerian president!
What can Pretentious, cunning mofo, Osibanjo list as achievement??
Going around and looking for Religious sentiments vote by using 'God said dis, God said dat' to campaign!
lol.... My guy tell them.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Gkay1(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2022
We are confused already on who to vote for, the same set of leader for the past 16 years. We gain nothing from them.
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by AmazingELixir: 7:27am On May 09, 2022
grin

These men expression sha....They be like *U_donminit*

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by harmony75: 7:33am On May 09, 2022
Clown go and sit down see how they're wasting money?!
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by storm001(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
The ministerial job that was given to you,you failed there...Under your watch as a minister,people were kidnap in train,our roads became"death trap" and now you are telling us to vote you president.
With the way those Edo people were even looking at him,he should have known that he is just wasting his time.

If you must comment, comment logically and not being sentimental.

Is it Amechi duty to provide security to train passengers

Tell me which of the ex ministers in his portfolio that did better than him.

I don't want Amechi as president just like you, but I don't practice politics of false accusations.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Themandator: 7:43am On May 09, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

He is not in charge of roads.. That is Fashola job. Again, he is not in charge of security, it is the President through the Armed forces and security chiefs

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by PoliteActivist: 7:45am On May 09, 2022
Yobabad:
Ameachi is far better than Tinubu

Everybody is better than Tinubu.
So that's nothing to brag about
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by 1875s: 7:47am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112653810:

Our Darling Rotimi, a man wey sabi play politics.

The Lion of Ubima himself.
One of the slayer of PDP , the corrupt and looting party.

Carry Go Roteeee.......
[/s]
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by McJelly(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Like when you blab finish tell us�
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Lekan239(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2022
Yobabad:
Ameachi is far better than Tinubu
this are all tinubu tactics to win the primaries over osinbanjo. Tinubu own Lagos and all South West delegates, they all leak his booth.

The only way osinbanjo could have won is from other geo political zones, but look at what is happening now, there is probably two to three candidates from other geopolitical zones gaining for their delegate votes. So it will be very difficult for anybody to win tinubu in the primaries. This was his play.
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by emmykk(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2022
IgOga:
Body language of audience says "Amaechi na you dey waste your time"

They have not see him in closed rage but have heard of his exploits hence those looks and not otherwise
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2022
Let the consultant continue.

Nice one Amaechi...

We've not seen onu, Ngige, Nwajuba, Umahi, Okorocha consulting.
I hope there people will spare us jargons in days to come because it's obvious they're going no where
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by 8stargeneral: 8:11am On May 09, 2022
Those delegates were like...if u talk nonsense finish u go ...we know where our vote belong...that oba get sense shaa...if bandits kill people finish who go come dey enter d train...Amechi for ur information those edo delegates no go vote for u.
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by gadgethead: 8:18am On May 09, 2022
Fidinno:
Is he the president to provide security?

But, he Ameachi should have put CCTV and other security measures as part of the railway infrastructure planning. That to any logical thinking person is a failure
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Anyiamaka: 8:19am On May 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

The sharp guy on agbada and dark glasses?
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by gadgethead: 8:19am On May 09, 2022
Parachoko:
People been kidnap in train can't be blame on Amechi.

Amechi is the Minister Of Transportation, not the Minister Of Interior, neither is he the Minister Of Police Affairs.

Buhari, NSA, Minister of Police Affairs and Minister Of Interior should be blame for the attack on our train.

But, he Ameachi should have put CCTV and other security measures as part of the railway infrastructure planning. That to any logical thinking person is a failure
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by bigcasava1(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2022
jerseyboy:
Amaechi candidacy shout satisfy Ohanaeze. Abi Ikwere no be Igbo again?
ikwerre is Benin, just that they are confused bearing Igbo names
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Jmichael1(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2022
inoki247:
That man on shade na Meme....

The man be like weldone LAWMA so you wan pack the Waste undecided undecided
sharp shooter....
see as u zoom d pix take once....
Re: Amaechi To Edo APC Delegates: Don’t Waste Your Votes, Choose Me by Thomasankara(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:

...the one in shades,

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]

Resident observers fellowship of nairaland���� grin grin grin ;Dwhat if he was enjoying the man vibes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Threaten To Protest Non-payment Of N35,000 Fuel Subsidy Palliative / Lawyer Scaled Fence Into Office, Stole $40,000 – Witness / Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.