Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,392 members, 7,846,639 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition (26687 Views)

12 States Plan Power Projects, Anger Spreads Over Tariff Hike / 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) / Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:21am On May 09, 2022
THIS IS THE WORST DISGRACE EVER,TO WHAT AUDACITY THAT AN INCUBENT CBN GOVR SITTING ON NIGERIA'S TREASURY IS VYING FOR POLITICAL OFFICE,WHILE BUHA KEPT MUTE. THSI IS TOTAL NONSENSE,UNA SEE WHAT THEY DO WITH OUR OIL MONEY BEHIND THE SCREEN. angryIF NA AMERICA HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DEALTH WITH.
Re: Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition by seunmsg(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2022
This is an interesting case that will have far reaching implications on Federal civil/public servants. I can’t wait to read the decision of the court. Glad that the legality of certain provisions in the Public service rule will finally be put to test.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition by shankara7: 12:10pm On May 09, 2022
Approach a Microfinance bank.. Most of them lend at 3-5% interest monthly
Devilagentcap:
Issokay.

Please don't mind the name. Ejoor

Please, who can lend me 100k for business and I'll pay back 10k/month for 15 months.
That's my contact

Or 50k, pay back 10k/month for 7 months. Please
Re: Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition by fkj950ax(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2022
olas24u:

Stop writing nonsense, is this morally right. Even for a banker to get the position of cbn governor is not normal., how much more seeking the position of the president while still in office, just to safe guard himself from the corruption cases that may still come up against him.

I wish you’d read more, then understand before you respond. It’s not about nonsense or morally right. Stay on the issue.
He made an assertion that apex bank bosses aren’t political anywhere in the world. Like so many Nigerians repeat too.
I picked one country in the world and showed there are politically inclined apex bank bosses.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition by fkj950ax(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2022
Grinch41:

That's the US.In Nigeria we have our own laws,we don't have to follow everything the US does because the mentality of citizens in the two countries is different.

Then you shouldn’t have compared Nigeria with any other country in the world. You can’t generalize is one comment, and cherry pick in another comment. It’s not following what the US does, it’s if it exist as you stated in your initial comment.
Re: Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition by Devilagentcap: 12:58pm On May 09, 2022
shankara7:
Approach a Microfinance bank.. Most of them lend at 3-5% interest monthly

Like which ones Sir?
Re: Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition by wolesmile(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2022
ComeToJesus:

No one is saying he should not contest. All they are saying is resign before you contest. When they talk about a level playing ground for everyone, that's what it means.

As the country's top treasure, judging from precedents of politicians, he can help himself with public funds in pursuing his presidential bid and use his influence as the governor and his vantage position as an insider to manipulate the books and cover his track.

Remember, Nigerian public servants and politicians are the some of the most fantastically corrupt around the world.

It's a no-brainer that he's got to get off the public till.
If he wins the primaries (He can't anyway,) he has 180 days to the day of election to resign.

Let him just continue catching cruise. He is preparing ground, like Soludo, for his eventual emergence as the governorship aspirant of his state.
Re: Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition by shankara7: 1:33pm On May 09, 2022
Devilagentcap:

Like which ones Sir?
What's your location?
Re: Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition by Bamzyriches451: 1:51pm On May 09, 2022
Naija!!!cry
Re: Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition by Devilagentcap: 3:05pm On May 09, 2022
shankara7:
What's your location?

Ibadan
Re: Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition by Grinch41: 4:06pm On May 09, 2022
fkj950ax:

Then you shouldn’t have compared Nigeria with any other country in the world. You can’t generalize is one comment, and cherry pick in another comment. It’s not following what the US does, it’s if it exist as you stated in your initial comment.
What comment of mine are you referring to?
Re: Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition by fkj950ax(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2022
Grinch41:

What comment of mine are you referring to?

Correction.
He, not you
Re: Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition by shankara7: 7:40pm On May 09, 2022
Devilagentcap:

Ibadan
Check out Crest Microfinance bank
Re: Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition by Devilagentcap: 7:58pm On May 09, 2022
shankara7:
Check out Crest Microfinance bank

Thank you very much sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi At Ex-governor Chime's Daughter Traditional Marriage / Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit / Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.