Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan (26637 Views)

This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. / They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt / Fashola Will Need A Doctor, A Massager, And Prayer Warriors’ - Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by viviangist: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Posted By Vivian Gist

Caption
Here is to celebrate the man who will one day preside over Nigeria. Congratulations BRF. #minister #president #visionary #motivator #friends

source https://www.instagram.com/p/98d6tcmobO/?taken-by=kunleafo

Cc; lalasticlala

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by viviangist: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lets Hope So ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by chaberry(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Will the Northerners allow that to happen?

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
his performance or non-performance as a minister will determine that.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by flexxyworld(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Its normal for anyone too wish.. Broda kunle just face your entertainment industry

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
We don't need soothsayers to make us know that.

In other news.
Adele shocks the world.
www.gidilink..com/2015/11/adeles-25-album-wont-be-available-on.html

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by 9jatriot(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
With Atiku and desperado Saraki eyeing that post, Fashola needs to be extra careful. Agents of devil will not hesitate to take him out very early. If he wants a bullet proof vehicle, PMB should ensure he gets it if he needs public donation we will graciously obliged.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Ikengawo: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2015

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
I wonder how Fashola will defeat a northern candidate without help from the SS/SE

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by fiizznation: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
As a northerner, I can't wait for the day I will address fashola as the commander-in-chief of the arm forces if God spare my life till that day. The man is hardworking, dedicated and intelligent.

May God see us through.

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
After Buhari, power should go to the Igbos.
A word is enough for the wise.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Omotayor123(f): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
I believe so!
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by donholy28(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
After Buhari, power should go to the Igbos.

A word is enough for the wise.
wetin do Biafra?

141 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by donholy28(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
I don't think so
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by damton(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
I pray so.
That'd be great but the odds against that are enormous

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Dazzler07: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
I hope so... He is more than capable, no wonder buhari made him the go-to guy in his cabinet

Care to manage your diabetes and hypertension in a natural way? Visit www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Reekadict04: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
I Believe
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dude has got it all going well for him. He sure can become president if PYO doesn't become president in the next 8yrs and if Saraki remains in APC .

If saraki returns to where he came from, his CV can earn him the ticket. He has a blend of hausa and Yoruba supporters.

Again, we can't rule out the influence of Tinubu.

Overall, BRF should do very well on hi present portfolio. Then will more work be the reward for hard work.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by ikombe: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Walahi dat man go good for d job undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by onyepapa(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
After eating OILY soup this foool is now having OILY dream!!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by OCTAVO: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
It's okay.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by simplemach(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Story... for the gods..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Neplusultra(f): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ok, I don hear !
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by baddyoosha: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
THEN ONE DAY BIAFRA WILL BECOME A COUNTRY FROM NIGERIA

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by looseweight: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
This is just your oppinion
Others may have a different one.

Click the link below to cut down excess fat using natural method

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by NaijaCuzin: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
.Kunle...4 Ur pkako mind undecided ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Seconded
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by SosaMontana(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen one trilion times. Haters go and die tongue

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan by Decapo: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
ok now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo / APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.