Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja (21454 Views)

One Year Old Fuel Queues In Abuja Disappearing - Deji Adeyanju Praise Tinubu / Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs / NNPC Releases 2020 Audited Financial Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Minjim: 8:23am On May 09, 2022
benalvino3:
When they put illiterates from the north in key positions in the country, why won't it die

Exactly!

This is why everything is upside down
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Taiggarr: 8:30am On May 09, 2022
Adesina18111:
We know say everything is a failure under Buhari regime...that man is a disease...Nigeria is now a betnaija BABY where the CEO and agents (Buhari and APC politicians) are cashing out big while gamblers (ignorant Nigerians) are losing their resources everyday...
Only ignorant Nigerians are concerned with Nigeria problem these days...it is easy for a camel to go through a noodle hole than to see Nigeria becoming better under any political party in this generation...the debts, the embezzlement, the corruption, the lies and even the selfish governance...
I am working hard to make things right for my future kids so they won't taste half of what I have been through...even if my father failed me...I must not fail my kids...
Pray for yourself and your family and stop wasting time praying for these useless leaders...
The only language BUHARI and APC understand now is 2023 general election...any other language is a noise and distraction... lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
And before u quote me...think twice if your comment against what I wrote won't spoil your life cos you must tell God to govern your family and your generation affairs the way APC and Buhari are governing us...IRE OOoo

Empty Bush OLODO!

Go and take care of your life first before having an opinion that is beyond your scope..

BLOODY HATING PAINED NUMBSKULL!

And yes,God MUST govern me and my family the way Buhari is governing NIGERIA...
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by everythinggirly(f): 8:42am On May 09, 2022
Nigeria.... Top to bottom.
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Nobody: 9:32am On May 09, 2022
Fuel scarcity starts again.
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Bimpe29: 9:44am On May 09, 2022
We haven't been always strategic, reason for our reactive syndrome.
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Adesina18111(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2022
No need to call u names or drag anything with you my brother...I have gone through ur profile to see ur posts and quotes...people like u only find joy in hiding behind ur phone keypads and type anything that comes out by luck to you...
A walking corpse is better than you and ur entire generation..
Arguing or talking to u is a waste of time and resources which I just did now but the last time...

Taiggarr:

Empty Bush OLODO!

Go and take care of your life first before having an opinion that is beyond your scope..

BLOODY HATING PAINED NUMBSKULL!

And yes,God MUST govern me and my family the way Buhari is governing NIGERIA...

Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by osazee12(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2022
blackpanda:

In your own mythical world everything runs perfectly with no single hitches
I understand your need to reply and respond, but I will always advise you to think before you vomit whatever cow shit that is deposited in your brain.

1. The post was about the fuel queue and not "everything". We have a President who doubles as the Minister of Petroleum (8 years). 

2. He served under the Abacha government in a similar capacity.

If you, as a person, choose to accept mediocrity and not hold people to account, I feel sorry for you. 

Lastly please avoid my post, they are my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by MrDoGood(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I love Abuja

Junkyard grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by Taiggarr: 11:19am On May 09, 2022
Adesina18111:
No need to call u names or drag anything with you my brother...I have gone through ur profile to see ur posts and quotes...people like u only find joy in hiding behind ur phone keypads and type anything that comes out by luck to you...
A walking corpse is better than you and ur entire generation..
Arguing or talking to u is a waste of time and resources which I just did now but the last time...

Just look at a 4th generation PEASANT talking about resources..

Hungry Mongrel!!!
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by ufotunang: 2:48pm On May 09, 2022
Always giving excuses for their failure
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by blackboy(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2022
NNPC get sense so? What long holiday? 2 days holiday I am aware of in Nigeria last week.
They should tell us the truth.
Re: NNPC Releases Statement On Fuel Queues In Abuja by lookingfly: 8:58pm On May 09, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Nonsense!!
I spent more than 4hrs at the queue yesterday!
This country just dy frustrate her citizens.
I bought black market 10 liters for 3k around AA rano gudu market, before i reached outskirt of gwagwalada, fuel is half spent already. Thank God a filling state was selling at that area, had to full my tank with another 4k. So pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele / SENATE PRESIDENT: Contenders Chances, Ranking, Zoning, Horse Trading Intensifies / President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.