Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd (50284 Views)

Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Germi9: 10:27am On May 09, 2022
Big goat grin
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Munanonye(f): 10:28am On May 09, 2022
Still looking for the shock
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by tonididdy(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2022
It's best to leave when the ovation is high and never return.

Laslas na 'god punish uou' e go take comot manU

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by osazsky(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2022
YoungLionken:

CR7 is not financially driven...
then y demand 500k..the highest in England.. u dont know wat it takes to maintain a status..if he was patriotic y not do it for 100k...forget that thing oga...Tinubu is d richest politicians in Nigeria but want the presidency so that he can steal more..

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by onatisi(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2022
i wont like to blame cr7 , i think the problem has to do with the coach they brought in , the situation now is even beyond cr7 issue . the players are just down in terms of confidence . so many issues created by the last coach actually destroyed the dressing room . the issue of lingard , sancho , von beek , pogba , baily and the stubbornness of the last coach to keep on using macguire despite his lack of form and apart from that , the issue of board room too played a key role , now a lot of re organization is going on , and many key management are been sacked to pave way for a new team entirely both on and off the feild . lets not forget that what we see on the field is the result of the whole rot in the whole system all together . not just about one player
Badgers14:

This is the point I have been trying to make, I don't really think Ole wanted CR7 but it was shoved down his throat.

Not saying CR7 isn't a good player but at this time, he was not what united needed.

His presence I believe destroyed the team chemistry.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by angelfallz(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2022
Ronaldo knows he does not have much options. If I were ETH I would let him go, because, if Ronaldo starts on the bench or does not play, the media circus that surrounds him would go into overdrive. We don't need such distractions as we try to rebuild Manchester United.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by youngblaq: 10:32am On May 09, 2022
YoungLionken:
CR7 should not think twice about leaving MAN U this season, they're killing him!!

He should have gone to MAN CITY, but out of patriotism, he chose MAN U, now see the rubbish they're into..

He should leave, MAN His irredeemable at the moment!!

And he's still better than Messi all day any day!!!

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by youngblaq: 10:34am On May 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by am4truth(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2022
Stay please
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Rosebell(f): 10:35am On May 09, 2022
Some one should please show me love.i need money to buy malaria drugs, am so weak right now. 0331037442 Eco bank
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Ezedon(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2022
Ha has left already
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by orgasm226: 10:38am On May 09, 2022
Now I have another forum to go anytime nairaland mess with me
Sabiman41: Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL. The site is fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by tritt(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2022
Just imagine someone like Maguire in Man U......

isaiah4life:
Swipe all Manchester players except De gea and Ronaldo.

The rest plays rubbish.

The board should allow the new coach to bring in new players if they will amount to anything good next season.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Bimpe29: 10:44am On May 09, 2022
That's the spirit.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Biafranodogwu55: 10:44am On May 09, 2022
Meanwhile i just dey pity ten hag with him yeye teamgrin grin
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Gkay1(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2022
ACCURETE:

lol did he give conditions he only said if hag want him in is plan he will stay if doest he leaves
Systematically, he is asking the coach maybe he want him or not. I believe the coach should be the one to determine this not the player
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Bahamas95(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2022
Ronaldo don try for he age, if not for his impact this season Man United would have been battling with relegation by now....... Sancho wey dem sign and most of the players dey useless.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Dmacqh(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2022
Badgers14:

PSG needs UCL trophy, not traffic!

Yes boss , same Man City and soon Newcastle .
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by jaxxy(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2022
Investorozay:
Cr7 and obembet are already on their way out

this one na scope

only Ronaldo can win a champions league for mancity bt sadly they didn't get him.

This current ManU with their terrible form doesn't deserve Ronaldo bt the Goat has unfinished business to win them another championships.

Goat cool

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by pafo(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2022
N2B2:
Honestly, I don't think Ronaldo should stay.

With how terrible Man Utd has been all season, I'm starting to doubt if Ten Hag can turn things around; not because he isn't a great coach, but because the current squad is rather miserable.

Even the teacher, Ralf Rangnick, has struggled with that team. It just doesn't seem worth it, but I hope I'm wrong.

Who will pay a 37 yr old 500k p/w?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by hatakekakashi: 10:53am On May 09, 2022
Don27tiky:
and Man U will play better as team than with him
Man u has to start thinking about winning trophies too not just playing better. Even arsenal and Leicester win fa cup occasionally.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by osazsky(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2022
pafo:

Who will pay a 37 yr old 500k p/w?
only man u..have u forgotten how mou was paying Sanchez 320k weekly just for sitting on the bench..I wonder who runs that club.definatly it has to be a white Buhari
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by tesppidd: 10:55am On May 09, 2022
Man U were 2nd position last season.

He came and dragged them to 6th position.
grin grin

He wants to score all the goals and have all the stats while other players have nothing...

And these foolish useless Man U fans think that success is all about their star player scoring hattricks and setting personal records.

If Man U are serious they should better sell that glory hunter sharp sharp.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by olayiwola72(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2022
Algold:
Stay till u are forty five.... Defense start from attack. You will be looking for ball to put bury.

Walk around the pitch like walking corpse

Lol people like you should be the president of Nigeria …. You are just too much
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by olayiwola72(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2022
jiz:
If not CR7 my club would have been struggling with relegation clubs this season. Team United, this trying time shall pass

Like the way they struggled last season ewu
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Buckeyemedia1: 11:06am On May 09, 2022
Malory:
The guy should leave Man U and run for his life
He should run for his life, like that sycophant Fugitive Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by ekukeku(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2022
yuzjet:
Only the rival fans are enjoying all these things that's been happening to my dear club. I want Ronaldo to stay no matter what.

It's been difficult being a Nigerian, living in Nigeria where APC is ruling and also a Manchester United supporter.

There's always a light at the end of the tunnel sha.
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by damiloladuke: 11:09am On May 09, 2022
ok
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Mbbscentric(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2022
Hisbah21:
i love his statement. but still Ronaldo played a vital role in Manchester united this season,the guy is morethan relevant

Bruno did same last season
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2022
Nigerian bloggers and sensationalizing simple headlines... Na wa for una o!
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by techWriter3: 11:11am On May 09, 2022
The guy should stay Man U and sprint for his lifestyle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vitaly Zdorovetskiy, Boyfriend Of Kinsey Wolanski Who Invaded UCL Final Reacts / Romelu Lukaku Buys Mercedes AMG GT (Photos) / Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.