Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. (24582 Views)

Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi / Court Refuses To Restrain NPF, AGF From Arresting, Extraditing DCP Abba Kyari / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by Mooh247: 2:22pm On May 09, 2022

Weyrey

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by rejoice4eva(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2022
Lawless president with lawless CBN governor in a lawless country!!!

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by sayso: 2:23pm On May 09, 2022
So this man really want to contest? But what is wrong with this people? Can he win his household? Let alone his street or even CBN election if thrown open?

3 Likes

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by unclejb2(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2022
Buhari has ended this country. I'm looking for Malawi visa as it stands

5 Likes

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by lecowas: 2:24pm On May 09, 2022
Na wa o, so he will be campaigning and controlling bullion vans at the same time. Issokay continue

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by hollywater: 2:24pm On May 09, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Resign if you want to contest
Tell that to all the ministers starting from Amaechi.
Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by Phaantom22: 2:25pm On May 09, 2022
Just imagine how unreasonable a central bank governor of a country could be, he wants to hold power with both hands after looting public funds to buy presidential form he Still wants to remain in office and contest so he can have the free hands to use public funds for his campaign at will. Thanks to the clueless president we have now.

5 Likes

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by Berezuski: 2:25pm On May 09, 2022
To me this is the height of corruption.
How can we trust you with the highest office in the land when you're already swimming in corruption?
This man is the least I've ever expected.
Goat na goat abeg

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by 9jatriot(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2022
This one this man went to court when no one has even sued him and not only that he is joining the controversial Malami in the suit, why is my mind telling me that this is a plan between the two of them. Malawi may simply reply that he is not aware of any law that prevents him from contesting.
Because it is strange that he took this approach when no one is pursuing him yet.
Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by Cantonese: 2:27pm On May 09, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/09/breaking-court-refuses-emefieles-request-to-restrain-inec-agf-over-presidential-ambition/

“ The CBN Governor on Monday told the Court in Abuja that he can run for the post of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria without vacating his position as the CBN Governor”.

Greedy crook. Probably intends to loot and thereafter use the proceeds to fund his ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by Validated: 2:27pm On May 09, 2022
Wrong headline.
Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by onuman: 2:29pm On May 09, 2022
Emefiele is like the most qualified presidential aspirant from APC, but he is not sure of victory in the presidential primary because of Nigeria's rigged and lopsided political structure favouring northern politicians. That's why he is hesitant to resign from his political appointment at the Central Bank.
Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by Nicerazor(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2022
Efcc will start hunting him.
englishmart:
Emefiele isn't smart.
Nobody says you can't be ambitious,
But this kind of ambitiousness is brazzen idiocy. You're the CBN governor Nitori Amadioha. How much do you get paid as a governor of CBN to have been able to purchase a nomination form worth #100m?
Why not wait till you leave office?
Humans are indeed insatiable.
Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by Malory: 2:29pm On May 09, 2022
iwaeda:

By the time Buhari finished with Nigeria system grin grin grin grin
I de tell you
Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by Lionking1913(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2022
Thief dey e eyes. He wants to be anoda soludo.
englishmart:
Emefiele isn't smart.
But this kind of ambitiousness is brazzen idiocy. You're the CBN governor Nitori Amadioha. How much do you get paid as a governor of CBN to have been able to purchase a nomination form worth #100m?
Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by okorogodwin4(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2022
Nigeria is under siege God come. And save us
Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by Flier: 2:34pm On May 09, 2022
Gimba7:
Politics is an unpredictable game!

Emefiele is the last person i ever expected in such situation

CBN governor, tueh!
Its a sad situation,he looks so innocent
Maybe he even killed his superiors to get to that position who knows
He can’t be trusted at this point
But we can’t blame it’s Buhari,Obasanjo will never allow this nonsense to happen while in power

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by frog12: 2:35pm On May 09, 2022
immoral. central bank governor want top post, AGF want another post. all of them.... tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by EagleNest(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2022
Substantive Central Bank governor vying for President is unheard of lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by We4all: 2:39pm On May 09, 2022
Is this man mad? He wants to eat his cake and keep it at the same time. The state of lawlessness is appalling

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by DisGuy: 2:40pm On May 09, 2022
Imagine the audacity of this Aboki CBN- that's what you get when you appoint a man with Msc Islamic Studies from Sudan tongue
Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by lexy2014: 2:40pm On May 09, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Resign if you want to contest

He can't. He had to be there to consistently help help the govt fund the election
Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by sevo(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2022
Ironic...the mod remove other people's post, but left the one promoting sex video
Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2022
The most useless and clueless CBN Governor in the history of Nigeria.

Being a card carrying member of a party?
Have that gut to even contest while in office and went as far to court for affirmation?

What sort of impunity and disrespectful is this to Nigerians?

How could you?

I blame PMB for all this Nonsense.
No more body language, rather body odour undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by We4all: 2:41pm On May 09, 2022
rejoice4eva:
Lawless president with lawless CBN governor in a lawless country!!!

I swear, you just summarized the whole mess in one sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by highness25(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2022
Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by Agwotulumbe(f): 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
The most useless and clueless CBN Governor in the history of Nigeria.

Being a card carrying member of a party?
Have that gut to even contest while in office and went as far to court for affirmation?

What sort of impunity and disrespectful is this to Nigerians?

How could you?

I blame PMB for all this Nonsense.
No more body language, rather body odour undecided
agreed
Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by We4all: 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
englishmart:
Emefiele isn't smart.

Omoh! I know many CBN staff who are billionaires I swear. Whenever I see them, I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by anytexy: 2:43pm On May 09, 2022
I am shocked to my bone marrow. Everything legal things in Nigeria has been bastardized under Mr. Integrity and APC.
Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by Mrbenny001: 2:43pm On May 09, 2022
Typical greedy black man... as learned as he is...shior

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by hotseat: 2:43pm On May 09, 2022
Emefiele, Malami and others like them wish to eat their cake and have it.

The CBN Governor is a highly sensitive position and MUST be insulated from engagement in partisan politics.

No wonder the Naira is on a free fall!

EmefiOle!

Abeg, getat!

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses Emefiele’s Request To Restrain INEC, AGF Over Ambition. by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2022
It's a great Insult agwotulumbe

We're being taken for a ride angry
For being a card carrying member of APC alone, he should be dealt with
Agwotulumbe:
agreed

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect / Anti-Party: NNPP BoT Suspend Kwankwaso as National leader / Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.