Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group (15186 Views)

Tinubu 2023 Presidency: New Campaign Group Emerges / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund / Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Simeon88(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2022
Who is responsible for all these misinformation? Some of these propaganda is the reason why some of us fell for Buhari. I just hope 2023 is not another de javu
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by MikoB: 3:37pm On May 09, 2022
I don't know why these guys lie so much, forgetting its an embarrassment to even Asiwaju himself, maybe because of lack of a central coordination from all the campaign groups, everyone of them just want to shalaye on Tinubu's money.
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by aspabay(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2022
Fake News everywhere to discredit Tinubu.

All falling like a pack of cards.

Jagaban Rules

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Advocate500: 3:43pm On May 09, 2022
LegendHero:
SWAT jets shouldn't have replied.

Meth additcs have deployed too much fake news against Asiwaju and this is allowed to fester because the FG failed to complete the psychiatric hospitals they are building in the land of the rising sun.

I blame Buhari for this!
to become a madman na small thing remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by PrinceOfLagos: 3:45pm On May 09, 2022
Tinubu and his slaves are mumu for peddling lies upon lies to score political points

They lie alot , shameless Tinubu
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Timmzycul11: 3:46pm On May 09, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Story

Thunder fire tinubu supporters and anyone in support of we having a Medical Tourist as a president.

We need vote in young visionary leaders come next year election..

@Seniorwriter
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 09, 2022
This man take style resemble Eddie Murphy
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Badoophobia(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2022
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
vinceyinnovation:
Is this a Made in Nigeria Eddie Murphy?
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by hotseat: 4:02pm On May 09, 2022
And the smear campaign continues!

Anything to drag the name of the great Tinubu of Nigeria in the mud has become a major preoccupation of his diehard adversaries!

Politics is truly a dirty game!

However, Tinubu is a political colossus of immense proportion and his foes are mindful of this obvious fact!

But they must be reminded that no matter the gang-up, when Baba God is on your side, the nefarious efforts of the enemies shall be brought to nought!

Go, Tinubu go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Petshopng: 4:07pm On May 09, 2022
This is the season where lies and rumors fly around
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Obakoolex(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
Is this a Made in Nigeria Eddie Murphy?
You have good eyes, thought it's only me that noticed grin
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by 07kjb: 4:29pm On May 09, 2022
Some body should call that old man and his so called support group to order
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by KingTom(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2022
Investorozay:
eddie murphy is that you shocked shocked shocked
I was about to ask the same thing grin
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Seniorwriter(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2022
Timmzycul11:

Good afternoon Seniorwriter, your team lead has not responded to my chat throughout today, hope all is well

Noted....there are other pending issues because some of our winnings on betking are yet to reflect.
I'm sure he'll respond to you @ a more convenient timing.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 09, 2022
Felix Idiga.... Big name. Financial heavyweight.
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Polchiz(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2022
LegendHero:

Meth additcs have deployed too much fake news against Asiwaju and this is allowed to fester because the FG failed to complete the psychiatric hospitals they are building in the land of the rising sun.

I blame Buhari for this!
Even if Hausa Fulani wipe out your entire generation, cowards like you will find a way to blame Igbos.
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by colyx1(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2022
PremiumTech:
Interesting.

A well developed online newspaper with over 7,000 Facebook page followers is available for sale.

See link here

How much?
090 502 423 47 Whatsapp
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by InoGetJoy: 10:43pm On May 09, 2022
LegendHero:

I blame Buhari for this!
Your Tinubu is a crooked liar and his lies are getting busted left and right. You, on the other hand, are mentally deranged. You and the people who liked your post need to have your brains checked
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by 1875dori: 8:58am On May 10, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

I blame Buhari for this!
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Dssociates Itself From Biafra Government In Exile / Petrol: Landing Cost Rises 46.8 Per Cent To ₦1,026.71 — Vanguard / APC NEC: Soldiers, Policemen, Take Over Party Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.