Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Instead Of Just Reading About Romance, Why Not Write And Earn. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instead Of Just Reading About Romance, Why Not Write And Earn. (530 Views)

A Thread For poems about Romance, Love, Heartbreak, Loneliness, Regrets Etc / Forbidden Romance - Why Some Fathers Are Involved Romantically With Their Daught / Some Interesting Facts About Romance And Love (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of Just Reading About Romance, Why Not Write And Earn. by Izuchukwu600(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2022
ASUU has extended the strike. Now is the right time for you to write that book.

You can publish it on Amazon KDP to start earning dollars.

Discover how to make thousands of dollars monthly even without experience or skills in Amazon KDP even if you are not a writer.

Or are you a writer with books but haven't publish any.

Don't worry!!!

Amazon KDP is online cash producing asset

You write once and you get paid for it for years to come.

Amazon has one of the largest customer based in the world. It's an international marketplace

This is not oshodi or Aba market you will be begging people to buy

There's no how somebody somewhere in the world will not buy your Amazon Kdp book if you use the WWW FORMULA.

The country is not getting any better.

It important you have a skill as a student.

A 20 years old enrolled for the Amazon KDP Passive Income Generator course last month.

He has already made $1105 in the first week of May... Over N630,000 in 7 days.

He will surely hit $3,000 this month.

If you want to learn more about how this business works or if you want your child to learn and know how to get started with it, contact me through whatsapp or call through the number on the flyer to get access to the video.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Just Reading About Romance, Why Not Write And Earn. by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 09, 2022
Am not a student, can you help me
Re: Instead Of Just Reading About Romance, Why Not Write And Earn. by Izuchukwu600(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2022
Connect with me on whatsapp. The training is for everyone who is interested. Make sure it's today.
lifeoman:
Am not a student, can you help me
Re: Instead Of Just Reading About Romance, Why Not Write And Earn. by Izuchukwu600(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2022
$664 made by an 18 year old in the month of April.

Awesome.

Amazon KDP

Re: Instead Of Just Reading About Romance, Why Not Write And Earn. by Mykelolus(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2022
I'm interested how can I get in touch with you could you please stop your WhatsApp number
Re: Instead Of Just Reading About Romance, Why Not Write And Earn. by Mykelolus(m): 2:02pm On May 10, 2022
I mean drop your WhatsApp number it was a typo error
Re: Instead Of Just Reading About Romance, Why Not Write And Earn. by Aiel123: 2:05pm On May 10, 2022
Interested,pls Whatsapp no
Re: Instead Of Just Reading About Romance, Why Not Write And Earn. by imagrg(m): 3:16am On May 11, 2022
All theories.
Re: Instead Of Just Reading About Romance, Why Not Write And Earn. by Izuchukwu600(m): 6:34am On May 14, 2022
Mykelolus:
I'm interested how can I get in touch with you could you please stop your WhatsApp number
Re: Instead Of Just Reading About Romance, Why Not Write And Earn. by Izuchukwu600(m): 6:34am On May 14, 2022
Here is my WhatsApp number

Aiel123:
Interested,pls Whatsapp no
Re: Instead Of Just Reading About Romance, Why Not Write And Earn. by Izuchukwu600(m): 6:38am On May 14, 2022
She is a newbie.
She is married.
She is an action taker.
And she made $1,556 in her 1st 3 months of going through Our Amazon KDP Passive Income Generator course.

Re: Instead Of Just Reading About Romance, Why Not Write And Earn. by Izuchukwu600(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2022
Another newbie that started last month with our Amazon KDP Passive Income Generator course.
$2154 already made in less than 2 weeks.
� �

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Palava / ?? / F..cck Akwa Ibom People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.