Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Happened After I Caught My Boyfriend In Bed With Another Man – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened After I Caught My Boyfriend In Bed With Another Man – Lady (620 Views)

I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened After I Caught My Boyfriend In Bed With Another Man – Lady by Playloaded: 7:30pm On May 09, 2022
According to her, it was very embarrassing and it was there he confessed to her that he was bis3xual.

A Twitter user has revealed how she found out that her boyfriend is bi-s#xual.

The lady identified as Adunni Bay took to the social media platform to share her reaction after bumping into her boyfriend of two years sleeping with his best friend.

She stated that she was totally embarrassed after catching them.

https://playloaded.com.ng/what-happened-after-i-caught-my-boyfriend-in-bed-with-another-man-lady/

(1) (Reply)

Who Have An Idea? / Will i Be Able To Do Learn Languages, With My Extreme Hair Loss / Which Girl Can Make You Go Down On Her Without Thinking Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.