Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates (24067 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Visits Ogun State, Meets Delegates / Bola Tinubu Visits Yobe , Meets Delegates / 2023: Wike In Edo, Shuns Government House, Meets Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by Echoban: 11:59pm On May 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Is he even aware that GEJ just joined APC ?

Tinubu chasing shadows cheesy grin grin

Of what effect does an ant bite has on Trailer tire?
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by Aboki99(m): 12:00am On May 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

They've started canvassing for another octogenarian with an analog brain to Lord over them and after they must have realized how stupid and foolish they were, they'll turn themselves to prayer warriors and start disturbing God almighty as if God never gave them brain's to think and do the right thingy.

Mad people everywhere

God gave u brain too, Mr Brain. But what did you do with it apart from believing the illogical and Pualine lie that 1+1+1=1?.That a man is ur God.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by Indispensable85(m): 12:08am On May 10, 2022
Tinubu has no opponent in this race. The others are donors.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by ultimateprof: 12:11am On May 10, 2022
Politics is truly a shameful game. Those whom supposed to have buried their heads in shame are busy parading their dead bodies around.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by Lightheaded271: 12:13am On May 10, 2022
If you know any Ghanaian, show them this forum. Nice fast with good load time
Cosmatikka5: It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by xukwaa: 12:15am On May 10, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Bullet proof vest or poo sack or 6 2 pack?

[img]https:///media/4-07-2022/JAphwC.gif[/img]
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by xukwaa: 12:16am On May 10, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Do not be overreactive. When we are done with the election, you can crawl back to your motor car meme! Ode!
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by DeNovo321: 12:17am On May 10, 2022
You are missing if you have not joined the forum. Very fast website
dannie00796: my gf is a Ghanaian and I am very happy we met on the Up Ghana. com. forum

Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by ABBEYsammy01(m): 12:38am On May 10, 2022
This guy has dominated the media space, other aspirants are meeting the delegates underground, is only Tinubu that is making noise about his own...
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by fayruz02(m): 12:55am On May 10, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
God will shame him.

Man should be home playing with his grand kids and not with the lives of 200 millions plus Nigerians.

That’s why God isn’t human

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by uchwar1: 1:00am On May 10, 2022
I'm yet to see a candidate who is fit to defeat Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by OderaOdesigo: 1:02am On May 10, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
God will shame him.

Man should be home playing with his grand kids and not with the lives of 200 millions plus Nigerians.

As in God will shame you just because you say so? You are praying that a fellow human being should be shamed just because you don’t like his face or because you have a candidate other than him and you want to assume that just because you want his downfall, God will sanction it?

Are you alright at all? What has really eaten into the brains of you online trolls that you cannot even reason anymore? Many of you have not made any appreciable headway in life because you spend most of your time online trolling successful people and wishing them evil yet they keep prospering and you lot keep getting more and more miserable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by goody234: 1:10am On May 10, 2022
Although i dont want him as president ..i got to give it to him he is a politician putting the other candidates to shame hard crafting ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by CoronaVirusPro: 1:17am On May 10, 2022
Okechukwu Tinubu on the beat!
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by CoronaVirusPro: 1:19am On May 10, 2022
uchwar1:

Pandora will defeat him. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by uchwar1: 1:22am On May 10, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Pandora will defeat him. grin
lol
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by Empiree: 1:22am On May 10, 2022
To All Muslim Brothers & Sisters

2023 Presidential Election

It is either Yorùbá Muslim or Fulani (Muslim ofcourse). Don't even make mistake of voting Christian now because they have made their intentions clear. Their mission is very clear. They are religious bigots.

I never wanted Tinubu but based on information i have been getting for months now, I support Tinubu but I am worried about his health status. I am tired of a whole president having to go to foreign country for medical treatment. It is shameful thing. I wish Tinubu can look for young Yorùbá Muslim under 60 that is actually western and Islamically learned and support such candidate whole heartedly.

If Tinubu could tell Muslims to form their political front you better listen. He knows what he's talking about. Christians have taught him lessons and I begin to feel bad for him. Saraki should be another better muslim candidate but I don't like the idea of Muslim politicians marrying Christians. This is what screwed up Tinubu and now he's stuck.

As it stands right now, I don't care who can fix the country whether it is Christian, Muslim, orientalist, aborisa, free thinker etc. None of them will fix it. They are all going there for selfish interest. Therefore, let's vote based on religion. Let's keep doing it like this until we all have see to vote based on merit. I don't blame Muslims at all if they vote Muslim-Muslim tickets. It is what it is. Let's vote based on religion because kiriyo have made their intentions clear. They aren't going there to fix the country but for Church and Christianity. So let's so the same for Islam and mosques. There is nothing like democracy in Nigeria.

So please let's be wise. Vote for Muslim-Muslim only. This is what is good for business.

Mufti Yorùbáland and Mudir'murkaz said the same thing. Don't worry about fixing the country. It can't be fixed. I regret voting for Obj in 1999. Majority muslims voted for him for humanity purposes not religion but it is unfortunate that Christians don't reason the same way. Let us play the game along. Ti a ba ti da gbogbo e ru in the name of religion we will have sense eventually.

Christians ruined MKO's 1993 presidential victory because it was Muslim-Muslim tickets. They betrayed Abiola. And as you can see they are challenging Tinubu, the only visible Yorùbá Muslim politician and they want to screw him up as they did to MKO. Again, I would love if Tinubu could find younger Muslim politician and support him 100%. Muslims, please please and please don't vote in 2023 based on anything other than religion. Vote for your fellow Muslim only. Let's keep the game going like that until we all have sense.

Thank You
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by Nobody: 1:42am On May 10, 2022
He can bribe anyone with bullion vans cash to get his way.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by Empiree: 2:04am On May 10, 2022
[s]
dialfa:
A yoruba muslim will never sight the moon. Inferior people.
[/s]
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by favour32(m): 2:14am On May 10, 2022
Most online supporters of Tinubu, na wetin go enter their belle nai make them dey talk with tongue on their cheek.
If you know you know.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by blaqoracle: 2:49am On May 10, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
God will shame him.

the way God shamed your dad.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by 43Ronin: 2:56am On May 10, 2022
This one never turn president e don dey hide him shaki shaki left hand.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by clothingonline(m): 2:58am On May 10, 2022
Social media dont determine next ruler
God already knows Nigeria next President

Who ever i wish him or her well
Comment on social media wont change it
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by tunapawizzy: 2:59am On May 10, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Supporting Bola Tinubu means you are not sorry for supporting Muhammadu Failure Buhari.

Affliction will not arise again.
they will not listen to u...3 years into his government they will open their mouth and be shouting up and down......bad government.....the same way they supported buhari second term, now they are shouting insecurity...price of fuel, inflation, they will not learn
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by tunapawizzy: 3:05am On May 10, 2022
uchwar1:
if he gets the ticket........I am not sure he can defeat Atiku though.....that one too has money to buy votes....u will see how Hausas in APC will support Atiku if Atiku gets PDP ticket.......dont get fooled by the fulanis....PDP hausas still getting notes from villa to get jobs in juicy government agencies...na u dey imagine say hausa man go abandon atiku vote tinubu...
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by Josewonder(m): 3:07am On May 10, 2022
All d libo candidates re their to mobilize surport for them but they crying tinubu d way they cry, insult and vow ll buhari ll not win, d man won and d election show d east re not relevant in Nigeria politics (just 5 percent) they eyes ll soon clear again . Mumu people
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by abiodunalabama: 3:51am On May 10, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
God will shame him.

God will shame him for exercising his right Abi….God will shame u and shame ur father plus ur unborn generation idiot children of hatred.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by haslaw(m): 3:53am On May 10, 2022
NwaNimo1:

YOO must be one of the evil killers of that innocent soldier lady. Because your head no korrect
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by AMI3(m): 3:54am On May 10, 2022
Assuming he got the presidential ticket in which I am sure that is vice will come the North.

Will he a Muslim man or a Christian?

Will the Northern Muslim elders support a Christian man? I am doubting it. That could have been the first time in the history of Nigerian government for a Christian from the North to be a vice president.

The chances of Tinibu succeed if very slim
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by haslaw(m): 3:55am On May 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

They've started canvassing for another octogenarian with an analog brain to Lord over them and after they must have realized how stupid and foolish they were, they'll turn themselves to prayer warriors and start disturbing God almighty as if God never gave them brain's to think and do the right thingy.

Mad people everywhere

Yet your digital brain made YOO and your kind to murder that innocent soldier lady and her husband in the most gruesome and wicked manner.
Re: Bola Tinubu In Katsina, Meets Delegates by haslaw(m): 3:57am On May 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Is he even aware that GEJ just joined APC ?

Tinubu chasing shadows cheesy grin grin

Abeg who be Jonathan?

Are you talking about Jonathan the ogogoro drunkard who Tinubu sent packing out of Asso Rock?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Voters Defy IPOB Election Boycott Order, Vote / Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots / EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.