Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! (20989 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji or Omotola Jalade: Who Is More Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by jaygiant(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2011
so she did not cheat on her husband! big news! i thought naira land was a forum to discuss intelligent things . . .
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2011
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/481717_Omotola-21_jpg71d8ed99be7fd7d920cd91ca87bf9fc0[/img]

What's our biz if she's cheating or not. That's her marital affair.

But to judge with this kind of pics undecided why will she allow another man to touch her yanch
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by tpia5: 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 15, 2011
jaygiant:

so she did not cheat on her husband! big news! i thought naira land was a forum to discuss intelligent things . . .

Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by zubeyr(m): 2:02am On Jul 15, 2011
I heard Yoruba women cheat the most in Nigeria is it true
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Pafuri(m): 2:58am On Jul 15, 2011
Nairaland? Discuss intelligent things? I am laughing in Kanuri. grin cheesy grin cheesy Better go beg, borrow, buy, or steal some sense of humor. That may not happen anytime soon.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Chintua: 6:49am On Jul 15, 2011
I heard Yoruba [size=20pt]MEN[/size] cheat the most in Nigeria is it true

Yes. Even with the holy Bible and Koran under their pillows.
And a few babalawos in there too plus 'magun'.
If anyone is cheating in this marriage, it is the bleaching yellow paw-paw Captain Ekeinde the pilot.
You know pilots and ashewo go hand in hand in Nigeria. cheesy
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by randyorton: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2011
zubeyr:

[size=18pt]I heard Yoruba women cheat the most in Nigeria is it tru[/size]e

not just their men but their women. they are shameless when it comes to infidelity
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by gbemiady: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2011
go punish all of you wey dey talk nonsense about the yourubas, ALL is cheating
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by DaDoctor: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2011
The truth is always bitter cos it is usually NEKED'!
Sharap, lets see if the ascertions can be proved.
But i sure know the yoruba culture permits MUTIPLE SEX PARTNER and infidelity to some extent else they should have frowned at it.
READ MY PROFILE MESSAGE FOR CLARIFICATIONS

Next!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by furacao(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
See where the guy rest hin hand for that picture? See life o, !
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2011
To all those who say they "don't care" whether Omotola is faithful to her husband; why the hell did your finger click on the mouse to specifically select this particular topic while there are 1,000 other topics you could have picked from?

When you "don't care" about something, you simply ignore it. Kindly help me understand how it's possible "not to care" while at the same time see the need to read and post replies over an issue you swear you "don't care" about. 
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by blessamo: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
It is high time we left this discussion, i think the husband understands after all she's been married for over ten years now if im not mistaken, Whoever visits her website now dwells on the husband leftovers SHIKENA
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Patnoble: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2011
Well,am not thoughting her no one knows how she live her life.I thing the husband should be happy for him meeting that kind of woman if realy she's saying the truth.In this country,hardly can you see a woman faithfull to the husband, i mean that man must be a lucky man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by IYANGBALI: 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
zubeyr:

I heard Yoruba women cheat the most in Nigeria is it true
what has tribe got to do with the topic little boy with little mind tongue
randyorton:

not just their men but their women. they are shameless when it comes to infidelity
another little mind in the building tongue tongue tongue
Da Doctor:

The truth is always bitter cos it is usually NEKED'!
Sharap, lets see if the ascertions can be proved.
But i sure know the yoruba culture permits MUTIPLE SEX PARTNER and infidelity to some extent else they should have frowned at it.
READ MY PROFILE MESSAGE FOR CLARIFICATIONS

Next!!!!!!!!!!!

fool on patrol
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by coolgb(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
Gbam! Another sweet pile for mumus to swallow.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Annamaechi: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2011
Sharap!! JT Tom West will read this from beyond and shout, Ewooooooooo!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Annamaechi: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2011
frankdrek:

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]MY FORMAL OGA THE FUK OMO SEXZY. BIG TIME FOR ABJ, SHE JUST DEY THE YAN NONSENCE, ABEG GO SIT DOWN MAKE WE HEAR WORD, BETER KEEP QUIET ELES WE LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG. AND PPLE WILL ALL KNOW EVERY EVERY![/size][/size][/size][/size]
Tell me something! This one na real enjoyment ooo
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Goldieluks: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2011
in as much as i like omotola,i don't buy this her lies,at all.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Annamaechi: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2011
@hackney, you are the real dude with deep insight. Before a man will be confident enought to handle a woman's butt like that in public, dey guy don sample am well well, he does not even care if the sqeeze on her butt will seprate her from the husband. She even lost her wedding ring during the bout and her right hand is sqeezing the guys butt too. That is why both of them are smiling. Find another topic abeggggggg!!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by SleekReek(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2011
Whether she cheated or not aint the issue here,the picture is not decent for a married lady with kids. The pictures shows she is comfortable with the guy,so naturally people will insinuate that she is cheating on her husband. When you are married you want to keep the Sanctity of your marriage convenant by avoiding compromising positions like allowing a man put his hand on your married butt,disgraceful and foolish.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Annamaechi: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2011
pepperoni:

Busy Body + Haters haba! Give the lady and her husband/family a BREAK!!! @pepperoni i know say you too dey oil for outside.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by deoyel25(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2011
Even if she open her p*ssy free of charge, I no fit do for the fear of VD. Her p*ssy would have been despoiled by several men. No matter what you say, I will never believe you. Stop the public lying. We have seen things in movies already.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by monblaze(f): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2011
I believe her jor.
Motola isnt a small girl jor.
Shey na 4 grammys she go kon dey show dat kain tin

meanwhile, i still maintain that she didnt rep naija at all, outfit n all
n they should have sent me instead,
how did she get invited or selected or even transported there sef
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by favouredjb(f): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2011
wHATS WITH ALL THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS?
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by Eve100000: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked How can she open her mouth to say that? she is a disgrace, she doesnt only do it with MEN she has done it with several women! silly shameless package of dirt!!!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by tpia5: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^and you had to transgender yourself to post your crap?

you dey craze.

11 posts oshi.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by congoshine(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sad she's allegedly cheating,but she's better than ndigbo women who will f.*ck even a dog for money . . eewo !  shocked shocked
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by DaDoctor: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2011
@Congoshine, YORUBA RANDY MEN AND WOMEN YOU MEANT?
Please spare us this prophesy, EVN YOU KNOW THAT YORUBAS DONT HAVE SIMPLE RESPECT FOR MARRIAGE COMPARED WITH THE IBOS

Even if all are guilty,COS ITS AN INDIVIDUAL THING, the yorubas fall into this more(male and female).

It no sin in your culture to have an 'IYAWO' AND YET HAVE AN 'ISE' OUTSIDE.

Dont let the ibo guys in the house attack you bro!!!
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by babyboy3(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2011
Sad she's allegedly cheating,but she's better than ndigbo women who will f.*ck even a dog for money . . eewo !

You have to be specific here, I NEED NAMES
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by congoshine(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2011
Da Doctor:

@Congoshine, YORUBA RANDY MEN AND WOMEN YOU MEANT?
Please spare us this prophesy, EVN YOU KNOW THAT YORUBAS DONT HAVE SIMPLE RESPECT FOR MARRIAGE COMPARED WITH THE IBOS

Even if all are guilty,COS ITS AN INDIVIDUAL THING, the yorubas fall into this more(male and female).

It no sin in your culture to have an 'IYAWO' AND YET HAVE AN 'ISE' OUTSIDE.

Dont let the ibo guys in the house attack you bro!!!

Continue to fool yourself. . . all you need to f*c.k an ibo woman is cool cash.

She'll take it in anywhere . . . . . .just give/promise her money wink wink

All men (ibo,yoruba or Boko haram) want to screw outside marriage ,so that is not up for discussion.
Re: I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! by DaDoctor: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2011
What a derailed mentality of marriage and women you have. ANY WAY CHARITY THEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME
Mind you i am also happily married and DONT THINK OF DOING WHAT YOU DO. STOP SPREADING THE SAME VIRUS I FOUGHT IN A SIMILAR POST. EVIL IS EVIL, SO KEEP IT AWAY IN ANY WAY U CAN

Get responsible. TO ME, ITS BOYS THAT CHEAT MORE OFTEN.

My marital vows at the alter keeps me going cos i know it was a opromise to GOD not the pastor or my wife.

WAKE UP!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P'Square On Set Of New Music Video Shoot With Sexy Models (photos) / Agatha Onyinye Ibeazor Another Unrecognized Nigerian Star / Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.