Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,137 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Crossdresser Posing As Pr0st!tute Arrested After Going Home With A Man In Benue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crossdresser Posing As Pr0st!tute Arrested After Going Home With A Man In Benue (715 Views)

Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossdresser Posing As Pr0st!tute Arrested After Going Home With A Man In Benue by Franklin158(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2022
Crossdresser Posing As Pr0st!tute Arrested After Going Home With A Man In Benue..

Re: Crossdresser Posing As Pr0st!tute Arrested After Going Home With A Man In Benue by Cubalabloo(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2022
Benin, not Benue. Our boys don't behave like that!
Re: Crossdresser Posing As Pr0st!tute Arrested After Going Home With A Man In Benue by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 10, 2022
What was he thinking following a man to his house.... sad

Am sure bobrisky is his mentor, nasty acts and practise sad

Re: Crossdresser Posing As Pr0st!tute Arrested After Going Home With A Man In Benue by Kriss216: 3:18pm On May 10, 2022
This boy get mind o

As everybody dey vex for the country, you get mind run this kind level. He's even lucky to be standing, e be like better hand no too touch am grin

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Posing As Pr0st!tute Arrested After Going Home With A Man In Benue by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:38pm On May 10, 2022
they should beat the bejesus out of this yeye person so that he never gets the idea to play such tricks ever again!!!

BTW just by the look at his feet, you can know automatically that these are MANS FEET!

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Posing As Pr0st!tute Arrested After Going Home With A Man In Benue by Reelmii: 3:48pm On May 10, 2022
grin
Re: Crossdresser Posing As Pr0st!tute Arrested After Going Home With A Man In Benue by Streetmovement(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na this kind people we dey find to take use set example for others, God create you man, come still provide woman for you knowing say you go dey bored on earth but you come decide say you wan dey follow man cuz for your yeye mind God no Sabi wetin him been do.

No shaking, as I see this picture he be like he sure for you today because na when you enter better hand you go know say body no be firewood.
Re: Crossdresser Posing As Pr0st!tute Arrested After Going Home With A Man In Benue by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:47pm On May 10, 2022
Which kain beer you drink wey make you nor fit see say dis specimen na man pikin?

Na wa for konji
Re: Crossdresser Posing As Pr0st!tute Arrested After Going Home With A Man In Benue by Mademan5: 4:54pm On May 10, 2022
BUSINESS PLAN MASTER CLASS
I want to to teach just 10 persons on Whatsapp how to write a STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN, that you can use for your business or for Grant and loan application, for just a token of 3k for 5 early birds and 5k for the remaining. If interested chat me with the number 07 06 16 24 402. It's time to learn how to write a good business plan.

(1) (Reply)

I Had An Affair With My Step Mother In-law & Now, We’re In Another World Of Love / Gives Ways Of Midnight Sex / Is This True About Long Distance Relationships? { Photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.