Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) (21460 Views)

Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by blueAgent(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2022
tesppidd:
One thing?

This regime had been power with the economy and security.

In terms of roads, rail, and infrastructure, Buhari's regime is the best in the history of Nigeria...

In terms of empowerment like n power and the rest, we have never had it this much.

So lets be truthful here, if you say you cannot mention one thing, then you are a liar.

OKoKO
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by mrkings84(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2022
If Wike is a tout and madman as many claim, then we need many more madmen and touts. At least they will always speak the truth without fear.

I am the last person that will vote for anything apc

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by papamondico: 8:42pm On May 10, 2022
Action governor pls tell them

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Papichulostunne(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2022
Hisxellency:
First to comment

God bless Peter Obi !!!

Muchi..!!! First to comment off topic. Kolo
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by ChuksHills(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1419702/good-job-buhari-wike-blasts-apc-presidential-aspirants-video/

See this one they form saint. You what good have you done for Rivers state. For seven years No job employment, focusing all your flyovers project in your own local government in obia akpor, no quality education, security zero, promotion for workers zero, pensioner gratuity zero. Politically you made yourself commissioner for everything your commissioners are just ceremonial. What you are good at is to buy everywhere in Rivers State with public fund

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Emperorx: 8:46pm On May 10, 2022
Please people help me with a job let hunger not kill me and my wife am a graduate of economics education
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 8:49pm On May 10, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Ok lets see how it pants out, he might win PDP ticket but definitely not the presidential elections. It if PDP fields him that will be easy ride for APC.
Wike is not a candidate that can be sold easily in the North or West.

The only other candidate PDP can field from the south is Peter obi but the truth is I don’t see him emerging from the primaries. Look, it’s not about just fielding atiku and winning elections. My fear is that it would set a dangerous precedence that could lead to the north perpetually holding power because if APC loses, next time they will field a northerner to regain power. Hence, my support for wike to emerge the candidate even if it means easy ride for the APC. This is my own calculation.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
WE ARE DOING A 1MILLION MATCH TO SAVE OUR NATION FOR PETER OBI OF NIGERIA KINDLY JOIN FOR A STABLE CHANGE

When will ubdo 1 million match for electricity, education and security?
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Rivguydee(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2022
Liberty0612:
My greatest surprise is how people are still showing interest on so call A.P.C especially the so call youth
Especially those from the North. Na early morning akamu go make them vote in another Buhari again

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by bhella10: 9:35pm On May 10, 2022
I don't always agree with Wike on many issues, Why? He's PDP. But on this one he's spot on. Buhari has no good works. If you aspiring for that seat please don't use that stupid cliche near me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by prizeless(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2022
Good job of successfully dragging Nigeria into the muds
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by begge: 9:48pm On May 10, 2022
One thing i believe about wike, is when wike emerge the president of zoo, believe me, all the fulanis herdsmen will all migrate to other country within one hour.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by AMI3(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2022
Like na real Raw guy. I love u man.
Fearless man.

If this man is president of Nigeria. Boko boys for disappear or the entire North burn to ashes

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by proprince(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2022
You are on point Wike.

Pls kindly support Peter Obi lets make Nigetia great again
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by adolfHitler1934: 11:07pm On May 10, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
WE ARE DOING A 1MILLION MATCH(MARCH)TO SAVE OUR NATION FOR PETER OBI OF NIGERIA KINDLY JOIN FOR A STABLE CHANGE
Tinubu supporter.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by naijaclass(m): 11:09pm On May 10, 2022
This guy talks too much, he never created any job opportunities in Rivers State, all he’s busy doing is flyover in all the nook and cranny in port harcourt
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Foolishbuhari: 11:17pm On May 10, 2022
Especially that Osibanjo clown! That nigga be threatening us! Away!
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Njc1(m): 11:56pm On May 10, 2022
He say naira fall, Dem dey clap
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by YouMess: 12:31am On May 11, 2022
mrksquare:

Harebrained buffoon. A man that cannot pay gratuity of retiree. That cannot promote his workers for 7years yet is taken a swipe at the APC. How many FID has this calamity of a governor attracted to Rivers State? How many jobs has he created? So so unfortunate that the man keep constituting himself into a nuisance in the media space. Come to Port Harcourt, Even Aba is cleaner than it.

Just shut up, which dirty aba, port Harcourt is heaven where aba is, don't mention me again
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 2:00am On May 11, 2022
Spot on wike! The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
The doomed, dumb as Fvck, self serving herder has wrecked Nig beyond redemption undecided
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by martinslaura: 3:04am On May 11, 2022
ekineme:
Lol!, In as much as I don't like this man thuggery life, this is so on point, I keep wondering why a normal human being will come out publicly in Nigeria of "today" and say " I want to continue the good work of buhari", That sounds like a threat.

THE MATTER TIRE ME O. I'VE BEEN WONDERING MYSELF WHY SOMEONE WILL OPENLY SAY SUCH KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT BUHARI ONLY BROUGHT PAINS AND DEATH UPON NIGERIANS. WHAT STUPID GOOD WORK? ANYONE RIDING ON THE BUHARI ADMINISTRATION SHOULD NOT SMELL THE GATES OF ASO ROCK
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by martinslaura: 3:06am On May 11, 2022
rayvelez:
You know bubu have 12millions shameless voters.

YOU FORGOT TO ADD SENSELESS.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by martinslaura: 3:16am On May 11, 2022
sirblend:
Kaduna to Abuja rail project
Lagos to Kano to Mali rail project.

Sai Buhari

RAIL PROJECTS WHEN TERRORISTS DEY WAIT TO BLOW INNOCENT PEOPLE UP. NO SECURITY.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by tesppidd: 6:20am On May 11, 2022
blueAgent:

OKoKO
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by tesppidd: 6:22am On May 11, 2022
bhella10:
I don't always agree with Wike on many issues, Why? He's PDP. But on this one he's spot on. Buhari has no good works. If you aspiring for that seat please don't use that stupid cliche near me.
Tell us Wike's good works.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by anselm791(m): 6:38am On May 11, 2022
Buhari failed. He did the worst job, never did I imagine we will be the poverty capital of the world.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Nobody: 6:44am On May 11, 2022
blowjohn:

When will ubdo 1 million match for electricity, education and security?
if we elect peter obi no need for doing 1 million match for electric again cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by mrksquare: 7:33am On May 11, 2022
YouMess:

Just shut up, which dirty aba, port Harcourt is heaven where aba is, don't mention me again

Look at this fry seeking for cheap attention. Nairaland is a leveller. That is why a pathetic nonentity like you can tell me to shut up. I don't blame you. I blame the fact that I am in this same platform with a pathetic moronic lowlife nincompoop like you.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by bhella10: 8:45am On May 11, 2022
tesppidd:
Tell us Wike's good works.
I'm not from Rivers. I don't bother myself with news from the SS.
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Allisgud: 8:51am On May 11, 2022
ekineme:
Lol!, In as much as I don't like this man thuggery life, this is so on point, I keep wondering why a normal human being will come out publicly in Nigeria of "today" and say " I want to continue the good work of buhari", That sounds like a threat.
na u no know wetin u want from the onset, Nigeria don't need a corny gentle pretending hypocrite,Nigeria need a straight forward no nonsense person
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Allisgud: 8:54am On May 11, 2022
He has nail it the way it is,Nigeria don't need a corny gentle pretending hypocrite,forget all this thuggery una dey shout up and down,Nigeria need a straight forward no nonsense person
Re: What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) by Allisgud: 9:01am On May 11, 2022
Sirheny007:
So far, I cannot imagine Wike as president.
To hear the man speak is an embarrassment.
This may be unconnected to this thread, but I think Wike is a tout.
He shouldn't be allowed within 12 feet anywhere of Aso Rock.
oga quiet the ones wey rule u before nko wey no be tout,Dem no use gentlemanliness pack the country money
Hisssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano / APC National Convention: CCEPC Zones Party Offices (See List) / Presidential Screening: APC Questioned Aspirants On Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.