Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again (2329 Views)

7 Photos That Prove Fashola Has The Perfect Ministerial Portfolio / Fashola Has A List Of 37 Commissioners! / How Many Lagosians Have Been Touched Since Fashola Has Been Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by aljharem3: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2011
i was passing through Alagomeji today and i saw plants and renovation everywhere

i do not have a camera phone but u can confirm if you are in Lagos.

Fashola is the best governor in Nigeria, no doubt.
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by Seanet1000: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2011
Fashola Rocks!
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by aljharem3: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2011
Seanet1000:

Fashola Rocks!

i know,

i was very surprise when i saw it myself

even after the flood,
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by NegroNtns(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2011
That's good!

Now let's think about it. He is not the first Lagos State governor that beatified the state.
The problem is that as much as government try to improve and make life bearable for the citizens, the population is not suporting and helping the givernment in the upkeep and sustenance of the projects.

Pretty soon someone will go pee in those plants or tell his/her little baby to go stoop and defecate in the brushes.

There need to be a reaction when people witness stuffs like that. Not a confrontation but a humiliating verbal reminder to the offender for why such action is deplorable.
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by EzeUche(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2011
Not a good SOURCE!

Especially after the floods.
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by jmaine: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2011
Is the OP praising him for this cheap gloss  undecided undecided . . when there are better priorities like tackling the flooding, repairing the embarrassing deteriorating inter city roads and also the dwindling security to life and property in the state
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by Sunofgod(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2011
jmaine:

Is the OP praising him for this cheap gloss  undecided undecided . . when there are better priorities like tackling the flooding, repairing the embarrassing deteriorating inter city roads and also the dwindling security to life and property in the state

@Op is a well known illiterate.
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2011
FASHOLA = 10/10 CHIKINA![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by aljharem3: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
jmaine:

yes i know of the floods but all i did is acknowledge this transformation.
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by jmaine: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2011
alj_harem:

yes i know of the floods but all i did is acknowledge this transformation.

Transformation indeed . . . Planting flowers is now transformation . . .splendid
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by NegroNtns(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2011
Of course planting flower is a transformation.

It is an aesthetics and adds value to harmonious interaction between people and environment.
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by jmaine: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Of course planting flower is a transformation.

It is an aesthetics and adds value to harmonious interaction between people and environment.

Oya clap for yaself . . . With the plethora of problems we are facing in Lagos . . . So planting of flowers is now the isssh to improve peoples standard of living and also to gain applause . . another splendid reasoning
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by Seanet1000: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2011
Sun of god:

@Op is a well known illiterate.

You funny sha, just because he types with Okrika english you conclude he is an illiterate? I don't subscribe to that. He is well educated for your information.
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2011
haters!!

Stop calling yourselves Lagosians seriously!!

Go back to your villages and complain of the amenities you don't have!!

You scumbags don't contribute nothing to Lagos state and your absence will bring serenity seriously!

Lying punkassa saying they pay taxes, Who you trying to fool? When it's time for census, you'll see Lagosians aren't more than 12million,

And stop lying about your ancestors living in Lagos because non Yorubas haven't been in Lagos for a century so don't be telling me your great grand dad lived in Lagos and paid taxes!!

Whenever something happens, you all blame Yorubas as the owners of Lagos but whenever wedo something right about our state, you fool say it's a no man's land,
The streets of Lagos is watching!!!

You shouldn't feel entitled to Lagos because you are the problems of Lagos, Stop moving here, it's not a perfect city, Build your village!!! We don full!!
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by Sicherheit(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2011
0lumide:

haters!!

You scumbags don't contribute nothing to Lagos state and your absence will bring serenity seriously!

Lying punkassa saying they pay taxes, Who you trying to fool? When it's time for census, you'll see Lagosians aren't more than 12million,

And stop lying about your ancestors living in Lagos because non Yorubas haven't been in Lagos for a century so don't be telling me your great grand dad lived in Lagos and paid taxes!!

Whenever something happens, you all blame Yorubas as the owners of Lagos but whenever wedo something right about our state, you fool say it's a no man's land,

You shouldn't feel entitled to Lagos because you are the problems of Lagos, Stop moving here, it's not a perfect city, Build your village!!! We don full!!
Very little makes you laugh on Nairaland but i have to say this was funny!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by Mariory(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2011
0lumide:

haters!!

Gbam!

Lagos seems to be trending big time right now. That's good for a state trying to attract investment.
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by EkoIle1: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2011
0lumide:

haters!!

Very well stated.

We all know these clowns don't give a damn about Lagos, Lagos is what they want to be, but they lack the capacity and vision to be like Lagos hence the constant hating and idiocy.
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by EkoIle1: 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2011
jmaine:

Oya clap for yaself . . . With the plethora of problems we are facing in Lagos . . . So planting of flowers is now the isssh to improve peoples standard of living and also to gain applause . . another splendid reasoning

Only ignorant illiterates like you no sabi the importance of environmental beautification. The whole world is preaching greening against desertification and these backward illiterates is arguing the other way.

Why are the things we need to be proud of and always encourage terrible ideas to some Nigerians?

Can't believe the silly and backward rubbish these clowns post on NL sometimes.
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by phantom(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2011
^my man, take it easy, you too rake, you have to understand that lagos right now is like a tunnel of s.hi.t but with two gold bars at the end(seaport and airport),
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by jmaine: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2011
Eko Ile:

Only ignorant illiterates like you no sabi the importance of environmental beautification. The whole world is preaching greening against desertification and these backward illiterates is arguing the other way.

Why are the things we need to be proud of and always encourage terrible ideas to some Nigerians?

Can't believe the silly and backward rubbish these clowns post on NL sometimes.

You forget your place with me . . you know how it goes  wink . .  i would trim your cancerous brain cells to size as usual . . . So planting of flowers is tailored to curtail desertification with requisite global standards. . .Dude . . you are such an amazing fool for having the boldness to pollute this thread with that hilarious cocktail of stvpidity . . .  
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by aljharem3: 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2011
0lumide:

haters!!

very well said
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by EkoIle1: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2011
phantom:

^my man, take it easy, you too rake, [b]you have to understand that lagos right now is like a tunnel of s.hi.t [/b]but with two gold bars at the end(seaport and airport),

Even shi.ttyclowns like you are entitled to their re-tarded opinions.
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by aljharem3: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2011
phantom:

^my man, take it easy, you too rake, you have to understand that lagos right now is like a tunnel of s.hi.t but with two gold bars at the end(seaport and airport),

u can't talk like that about a place where people live

i mean how do u people say all this and still go to live in lagos

why not respect the people in the state
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by Desola(f): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2011
haters!!

Lying punkassa saying they pay taxes,  Who you trying to fool? When it's time for census, you'll see Lagosians aren't more than 12million,

You shouldn't feel entitled to Lagos because you are the problems of Lagos,  Stop moving here, it's not a perfect city,  Build your village!!! We don full!!

Very aptly put!
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by Desola(f): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
my man, take it easy, you too rake, you have to understand that lagos right now is like a tunnel of s.hi.t but with two gold bars at the end(seaport and airport),

If Lagos is s.hi.t, then you and your people who move over there are PIGS!
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by phantom(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2011
ROFLMAO, flowers and desertification, this man is a disgrace to his race, i swear, By the way i hope youve got canoes for your aged parents that is if you r that responsible, lol
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2011
Desola:

If Lagos is s.hi.t, then you and your people who move over there are PIGS!

hahahhaha Tell them oo,

And the other illiterates don't know that trees help reduce the effect of strong wind. They are quick to blame anything Lagos as bad!!
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by phantom(m): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2011
Alhaji, you know its the truth, let your government make the other seaports viable and you ll see how fast the people that count avoid that ' herpes sore ',
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by jmaine: 12:03am On Jul 13, 2011
0lumide:

hahahhaha Tell them oo,

And the other illiterates don't know that trees help reduce the effect of strong wind. They are quick to blame anything Lagos as bad!!

So flowers are now trees . . . Splendid . .you really need to keep quiet atimes so that you don't get exposed often . . . my illiteracy seem to be better than your intelligent post
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 13, 2011
I'm sure you know he is not planting only flowers right?

Flowers are necessary because we can't plant just trees everywhere and have it look like forest!!

Trees are being planted all over lagos and you have been to lagos, you will see that,

I guess you seat in your village picturing Lagos from NTA news right? OLODO!!
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by Desola(f): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2011
hahahhaha Tell them oo,

. . .and they are too s.t.u.pid to know that trees help absorb CO2 which is beneficial for the residents of a metropolis such as Lagos.

They are BUFFOONS!
Re: Alagomeji Development: Fashola Has Done It Again by aljharem3: 12:13am On Jul 13, 2011
phantom:

Alhaji, you know its the truth, let your government make the other seaports viable and you ll see how fast the people that count avoid that ' herpes sore ',  

my brother, the seaport is in contruction and to my understanding the north also what a seaport

the river niger drainging will make a seaport in north, and SE which is good new

now lagos is the smallest state, and has 18 million inhabitants

majority of this people came from the village or rural areas for a better life

this are the people making lagos a slum, as u put. i see it as a place that unites all nigerians so long as we respect the indigenes of the place

now as u can see, you are not doing that.

as of presence fashola is the best governor in NIGERIA. and i can attest to this becasue i travel a lot

rivers state is nothing to write home about because it has land, low population and yet 405 billionwhile lagos is the smallest, largest population and has 415 billion as revenue

now 10 billion is not significant in the grand scheme of things

so rivers state should be a lot better than lagos even not abuja

secondly., enugu is a total disgrace because of the erosion and yet the governor is still looking and waiting for the FG

when last as ACN or fashola looked for the FG for money or repairs

give the man some credit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News:tombia Bridge In Bayelsa Blown Apart. / Mr President's Friend Has A Business Card? / Achebe: There Was Never A Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.