Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed (33065 Views)

Governors Sanwo-Olu & Oyebanji Open Oyingbo Overpass (Photos & Videos). / APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal / 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Lanrelagboi: 8:20pm On May 10, 2022
APC CLOSES SALES OF FORMS

At The Close Of Sales Of Forms In APC,
3 Governors Are Unopposed;

�Gov of Bornu State, Babagana Umara Zulum,
�Lagos State Gov Babajide Sanwo-Olu @jidesanwoolu and
�Gov of Kwara State, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq.

There 3 Governors have done very well
https://twitter.com/cbngov_akin1/status/1524103358012919813?t=hAS1VJg2WW-2DbdCilFnIw&s=08

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Malori: 8:23pm On May 10, 2022
APC as a party is a threat to our democracy

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by tamdun: 8:30pm On May 10, 2022
Zulum and sanwolu don win already

140 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Tadwears2050(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2022
I wish we can have a new party.

We need to be deliberate about Nigeria. I love Nigeria and I wish the country can be much more better.

No place like home

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by SegunBABA007(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2022
Wahala
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2022
At last an end to this presidential declaration and playing around with 100m as if it 10naira

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Kennedy97: 8:37pm On May 10, 2022
There will still get opposition from other parties

If you did love to learn about NFTs hit me up
Precisely Solana NFTs.

5 Likes

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Hisxellency: 8:38pm On May 10, 2022
H

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by TooNoisy(f): 8:38pm On May 10, 2022
Only someone who wants to waste money will oppose Sanwo-Olu. Even the Jandor in PDP knows he is wasting his time and money. Sanwo-Olu will get a second term.

Zulum will get a second term based on performance. He is certainly one of the beat Governors in Nigeria and is much loved.

Abdulrasaq that dislodged Saraki is also a big fish in Kwara. No point wasting money trying to challenge him.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by flejnr2(f): 8:38pm On May 10, 2022
Zulum deserves being unopposed in the election by any other political party self , he is working.

Lai Mohammed have moved his squad to sdp and the pdp is still waxing strong under Saraki so Kwara is not yet in abdulrazaq hand yet

Watch out for the struggle of Lagos when Tinubu losses the primaries, opposition would see his structure weak. WATCHOUT

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by teemanbastos(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2022
Interesting

I hope they will be able to change the narrative about governors who do well during the first half and then relax during the second term to enjoy the fruits of their first term labors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by baike: 8:38pm On May 10, 2022
Make them wait I won buy the APC ticket too

I won try my luck

4 Likes

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by SensualMan: 8:38pm On May 10, 2022
I'm more interested in Sanwo Olu. Who imposed him on lagos citizens?

Whoever did that, same fate awaits him for another shall be imposed on him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by dynicks(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2022
Good luck to Mr Zulum, sanwolu, and abdulrahman......

Please we need to support who's opposed to hope uzodimma........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2022
Zulum my man grin
Ahh but Who go want drag Boko Haram ravage state Kwannu... undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Ayoola171(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2022
Okay
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2022
Tadwears2050:

We need to be deliberate about Nigeria. I love Nigeria and I wish the country can be much more better.

No place like home
Not just a new party but a conglomerate of the other 'grace in fellowship' parties who can put their heads together and end the stupid APC & PDP (birds of a feather) hegemony.

And again, decamping, cross-carpeting (i.e if the word ever existed) should be strike out, if loyalty is not preached in all the political parties, what's the point of being loyal to the general populace when the leader is loyalty deficient.

Lastly, the bogus nomination fees will not help matters as there are many square pegs loitering around round holes with no concrete plans for the economy, their anthem is recovery mode once elected in. Politics is a serious business and should not be left in the hand of the current crops of saboteurs parading as last minutes messiah.

Lest I forget, Nigeria will be great however there is much to be done and our politicians are not ready to tell themselves the truth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by ProfessorBerlin(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2022
A. Another

P. Political

C. Criminals

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Dapson73(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2022
Malori:
APC as a party is a threat to our democracy

Is PDP any better ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by kokoA(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2022
I doubt if PDP will put up someone against Zulum in Borno. That will be waste of resources.

9 Likes

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by meracool(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2022
Sanwo Eko

Keep up the Good work ever resilient and Hardworking Governor.

Governor Zulum as also shown how hardworking Governors ought to be in delivering massive projects even with meager resources which some wasteful Southern governors can't match

Victory is Assured

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Newyorkitis(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2022
Interesting!
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Freebills12: 8:46pm On May 10, 2022
TooNoisy:
Only someone who wants to waste.money will oppose Sanwo-Olu. Even the Jandor in PDP knows he is wasting his time and money. Sanwo-Olu will get a second term.

Zulum will get a second term based on performance. He is certainly one of the beat Governors in Nigeria and is much loved.

Abdulrasaq that dislodged Saraki is also a big fish in Kwara. No point wasting money trying to challenge him.

You lied, Abdulrasaq with his Muslim policy in kwara state, I doubt his returning. Internal party issues with Lia Muhammad, not to of sariki

9 Likes

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Spectaclesawe25: 8:47pm On May 10, 2022
The only reason why Sanwo-Olu has been kissing Tinubu's ass is to achieve unopposed nomination.

8 Likes

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by 77up(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2022
Tadwears2050:

No place like home
Is it only APC and PDP do we have ? There are so many other parties you can vote for now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Sam Omatseye & Adamu Garba Clash On Twitter (Photo) / Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally / Official Photos From Desmond Elliot’s Inauguration Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.