Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed (33113 Views)

Governors Sanwo-Olu & Oyebanji Open Oyingbo Overpass (Photos & Videos). / APC Closes Case At Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal / 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by oyoofong(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2022
I support Prof.He's DOING GREAT
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by greypencils: 9:18am On May 11, 2022
4words:

Don't you think it will be great if every part of Nigeria is controlled the way lagos has been controlled to prosperity?

A political mechanism worked in lagos and it has seen her bloosm economically. Won't you wish such economical "bloosmness" for other states?

And as for Ambode, he shot himself Politically. As a governor, you can't be bigger than your political party especially in a case in which you were edged to be governor.

His antecedent towards the end of his regime killed his political career. That said, I prefer Ambode
Controlled to prosperity? Can you listen to yourself? Baba, you no get case. You na APC guy, I get it. I can't give 2 cents about Tinubu. Tinubu should stick to his godfatherism in Lagos. Nigeria doesn't need it.
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by ufuosman(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2022
Kwara state own will be somehow difficult for the governor
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by DEMARCO1: 9:47am On May 11, 2022
77up:
Is it only APC and PDP do we have ? There are so many other parties you can vote for now

My thoughts exactly..whatever happened to Third Force..
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by adabaraabdul: 9:57am On May 11, 2022
why can't Zulum contest for President?
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by anigbajumo(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2022
springer:
Zulum and sanwolu don win already

Ambode as PDP Gubernatorial Candidate in Lagos can spoil show for Sanwo-Olu. Lagosians are tired of this hooliganism government of Omo Onile and Agbero.

They are too much. The man just give agbeero free hand in lagos which was never like that during the time of fashola even Ambode.
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by snoopz: 10:56am On May 11, 2022
Are they doing well ? Abi na those states wey arrange the unopposed level shii? Na to just dash the ones that wan to contest small dolls
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by 4words: 11:07am On May 11, 2022
greypencils:
Controlled to prosperity? Can you listen to yourself? Baba, you no get case. You na APC guy, I get it. I can't give 2 cents about Tinubu. Tinubu should stick to his godfatherism in Lagos. Nigeria doesn't need it.

There are countries that are controlled to prosperity... even in the US some people believe Obama is still the one in charge of the country due to the relationship Biden has with him.

China was controlled by one man for over a decade to prosperity.

Same as Russia.

If it is working, why change it?

I travelled some days ago to PH, God, I wanted to cry. Nigeria is a big village except lagos. Even PH can't measure up to half of what lagos is in terms of infrastructure and developmental works. Yet Rivers state is second when it comes to revenue.

Not to even talk about the other states I went through on my way to PH.

See, I wish to see what's happening in lagos in other parts of the country

I wish for Nigeria the kind of progress lagos is recording and even more

1 Like

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Oladipo1166(m): 11:15am On May 11, 2022
flejnr2:
Zulum deserves being unopposed in the election by any other political party self , he is working.

Lai Mohammed have moved his squad to sdp and the pdp is still waxing strong under Saraki so Kwara is not yet in abdulrazaq hand yet

Watch out for the struggle of Lagos when Tinubu losses the primaries, opposition would see his structure weak. WATCHOUT

If Saraki no win Kwara next election nah small ego remain, AbdulRahman don fight those that campaigned for him (Lai's squad)
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Oladipo1166(m): 11:22am On May 11, 2022
TooNoisy:
Only someone who wants to waste money will oppose Sanwo-Olu. Even the Jandor in PDP knows he is wasting his time and money. Sanwo-Olu will get a second term.

Zulum will get a second term based on performance. He is certainly one of the beat Governors in Nigeria and is much loved.

Abdulrasaq that dislodged Saraki is also a big fish in Kwara. No point wasting money trying to challenge him.

AbdulRahman no fit win anything, nah Lai Muhammad's squad campaigned for him in last election and they have moved to sdp, AbdulRahman wey no Sabi campaigne bkus E never do am b4, We kwaras go dey look wetin E wan use campaigne to us,
If care is not taken Saraki might come back.
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by 4words: 11:35am On May 11, 2022
greypencils:

I am a Lagosian and I know what lagos was before the 2000s. I know what Berger was, what oshodi was, what agege was what marina was etc The man you seems not to like much laid a blue print for lagos when he was governor and that's the same plan every other successive governor has been following which makes sense. Ambode tried to deviate and this didn't go down well with lagosians, he was taken out.

If Nigeria's presidents had laid blue prints that successive president has been following, trust me Nigeria would have gone far.

Before now, we vote people into presidency without really knowing their antecedents or what the positive impact they've had on the economy.

Buhari was voted not because people loved him that much or because he has antecedent in economic development but because Jonathan was a disdisappointment. We had hopes in him.

Jonathan was voted for out of sentiment, not because he had any antecedent in economic development. He had no shoe so we felt he would know where it pinches all of us. Yet our emotion lead us wrong

Yahadua ... came to power because obasanjo said so not because we saw his economic antecedent. I can't say much here because he didn't stay to the end

Obasanjo was precedent because the then military guys preferred him. Though we know of what he did when he was military head, he had economy antecedent maybe that's why his own regime had abit of positive economic growth.

So you see, before now, all we did was vote based on emotion and imposition not because the individual has handled a sub economy pretty well.

So my friend, this is the reason why I would rather vote Tinubu because I have seen his economic, leadership, detribalised antecedents.

My question now is, why would you vote the person you want to vote?
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by meracool(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2022
AdedoyinO:

This picture says nothing of democracy, this is imposition of

Tinubu is still the governor of Lagos State by proxy. Why should anyone go unopposed in a democratic setting? And you Tinubu foot soldiers think this is ok?

No imposition whatsoever

Tinubu shows his support for Sanwo Olu but if any APC member feels he wants to contest for the Governorship he or she is free to.

Trust It's clear.
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by JIBIA91(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2022
Tadwears2050:
I wish we can have a new party.

We need to be deliberate about Nigeria. I love Nigeria and I wish the country can be much more better.

No place like home
, then search for Boot party
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Omobada(m): 12:41pm On May 11, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
https://twitter.com/cbngov_akin1/status/1524103358012919813?t=hAS1VJg2WW-2DbdCilFnIw&s=08
As a kwaran political analyst, I can tell you that your last sentence may be true of the case of just 2 governors there but the 3rd one is far from being unopposed because of his excellent performance but because of impunity.
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by waziri4biz: 1:21pm On May 11, 2022
Tadwears2050:
I wish we can have a new party.

We need to be deliberate about Nigeria. I love Nigeria and I wish the country can be much more better.

No place like home
A new party is not the solution.. Infiltrate the old ones...
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by greypencils: 2:27pm On May 11, 2022
4words:

I am a Lagosian and I know what lagos was before the 2000s. I know what Berger was, what oshodi was, what agege was what marina was etc The man you seems not to like much laid a blue print for lagos when he was governor and that's the same plan every other successive governor has been following which makes sense. Ambode tried to deviate and this didn't go down well with lagosians, he was taken out.

If Nigeria's presidents had laid blue prints that successive president has been following, trust me Nigeria would have gone far.

Before now, we vote people into presidency without really knowing their antecedents or what the positive impact they've had on the economy.

Buhari was voted not because people loved him that much or because he has antecedent in economic development but because Jonathan was a disdisappointment. We had hopes in him.

Jonathan was voted for out of sentiment, not because he had any antecedent in economic development. He had no shoe so we felt he would know where it pinches all of us. Yet our emotion lead us wrong

Yahadua ... came to power because obasanjo said so not because we saw his economic antecedent. I can't say much here because he didn't stay to the end

Obasanjo was precedent because the then military guys preferred him. Though we know of what he did when he was military head, he had economy antecedent maybe that's why his own regime had abit of positive economic growth.

So you see, before now, all we did was vote based on emotion and imposition not because the individual has handled a sub economy pretty well.

So my friend, this is the reason why I would rather vote Tinubu because I have seen his economic, leadership, detribalised antecedents.

My question now is, why would you vote the person you want to vote?
Paid advert! You are doing well.

1 Like

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by 4words: 2:29pm On May 11, 2022
greypencils:
Paid advert! You are doing well.

I would actually be glad if I get paid for what I feel is right at this moment.
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 11, 2022
SensualMan:
I'm more interested in Sanwo Olu. Who imposed him on lagos citizens?

Whoever did that, same fate awaits him for another shall be imposed on him.

Bro, hate poisons the mind and kills the soul. Eschew unhelpful hatred of others. Sanwo Olu just won Governor of the year 2021.

Even his worst hater should be able to admit dude is a performing and exemplary Governor.

1 Like

Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by lordatkinson07(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2022
I'm already crying for us all in this country call Nigeria for the doom ahead if we continue to keep APC and PDP in governmet.

By the time we begin to buy a bag of purewater at 1k, PMS per litre 1k, we would get sense by them
Re: APC Closes Sale Of Forms, Governors Sanwo-Olu, Zulum, AbdulRazaq Unopposed by AdedoyinO(f): 11:38pm On May 11, 2022
meracool:

No imposition whatsoever

Tinubu shows his support for Sanwo Olu but if any APC member feels he wants to contest for the Governorship he or she is free to.

Trust It's clear.

Would Tinubu raise the hands of a contender from APC like he did to Sanwoolu. After all they are all hos boiz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Are Being Deceived – Marketers Reveal / If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.