Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers (37020 Views)

Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) / Buhari To Sack Malami, 14 Other Ministers - Sahara Reporters / Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by fashionale(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2022
So the president's order supercede the law? Why will they have to wait for the president to give the order when the new elect
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by Tinubuadvocate: 4:03pm On May 11, 2022
cheesy that okija is bad .
Stormtrooper11:

grin I really don't know what or who Is deceiving them that they'll become president
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by jrusky(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2022
Amaechi resign or get effc invitation. You betrayed Gej, you betrayed SS, you betrayed pdp and your nemesis must come you can't escape it.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by selfemployed(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2022
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by Dadblefem01(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2022
The status is booting!!!
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by Buckeyemedia1: 4:35pm On May 11, 2022
DaniDani:
Lawless buhari is asking his cabinet members who are threading his paths to resign. Would he have resigned if it was him? Angry abi na lanky buhari!
Mumurist please shut up.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by Elbinawi: 4:41pm On May 11, 2022
BREAKING: Education Minister, Nwajiuba Resigns Hours After Buhari’s Directive

Me:

Tyrant Buhari asked all those he appointed with political ambition to resign and this guy that paid 100 million Naira for the presidential form was the first to resign.

In sane climate a political aspirant does not need to be told to resign as his/her political activities will cloud the executive work. Resignation is a word that does not exist in the dictionary of the extremely wicked and corrupt Nigerian ruling elites. These economic terrorists lack morality. Prostitutes have more honor than those crooks.

This heralds the end of the violent regime that perpetrated the biggest massacre in the history of the Nigerian state. #ZariaGenocide

The exit of the genocidal Buhari regime is important to me as I will be able to move freely again. Do you know what it takes to live in a country that you are marked for elimination by genocidal criminals in power?

The post-Buhari Nigeria will not celebrate the illiterate barbarian #Buhari who buried innocent children ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves. No future Nigerian government will continue the genocidal impunity, wanton lawlessness and official criminality of this violent regime.

God in the Quran asked the Tyrants of the ancient "Is the rise of morning dawn not near?"

O' God! It is near!!!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by Cajal(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
A visibly angry President said he had received the resignation of Nwajiuba seeking to be President.

He said: "I expect other members of this council seeking to be President to resign with immediate effect."

a fi gba ti all of dem malami,amaechi, ngige, emefiele and co te shah.
awon alainironu ara galatia.shiorr
Beni oo
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by Zeeku: 4:44pm On May 11, 2022
This one Buhari first son in the Southern Nigeria first resign ha hope all is well
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by Tzar(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2022
Can a vegetable be angry?!
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by Zeeku: 4:51pm On May 11, 2022
DaniDani:
Lawless buhari is asking his cabinet members who are threading his paths to resign. Would he have resigned if it was him? Angry abi na lanky buhari!
My brother I don't know oooo, but I think Buhari asked him to do so, from the look of things Nwajiuba is the only son Buhari has in the Southern Nigeria
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by dannydevito(m): 4:56pm On May 11, 2022
Emeka Nwajuiba is a big puzzle about to unfold..... Time will tell
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by kingamaa(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2022
Gangan!
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by snoopz: 6:07pm On May 11, 2022
Criminals no wan resign, wetin be we are seeking clarification? grin
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers by 1876xa: 6:52am On May 12, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumurist please shut up.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Emerges NNPP Presidential Candidate / Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students" / Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.