Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? (104168 Views)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by candygist: 8:14pm On May 11, 2022
Because they just want to Bleep you and move on. Don't feel special.

3 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by pafo(m): 8:18pm On May 11, 2022
I HATE it.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by 07kjb: 8:19pm On May 11, 2022
It is an invitation that you are a street girl

3 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by joyandfaith: 8:19pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:
Why do they pretend like they don't like false lashes on ladies?

Ever since I fixed it on Saturday, I've not been able to rest.

I get at least 10 toasters a day.

But online all of them pretend to hate it. Why
Fake men like fake lashes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by WhatThen: 8:19pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

The men that were attracted to you, did you like them? Most likely touts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Hamiltonii: 8:20pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=siofra post=112729310]Why do they pretend like they don't like false lashes on ladies?

Them wan fúck you naa.

2 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by greoge(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2022
that's men for you
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Breastfeed: 8:20pm On May 11, 2022
But are there guys that are truly attracted to eye lashes?

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2022
Toasters cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Goldbw122(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

I don't like it, it means the beauty of the girl is fake..

3 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by teeboy100(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2022
They think may be you are fuckable
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by HltSong: 8:20pm On May 11, 2022
I am a Yoruba Muslim. We men like shiny things if not, my Muslim sisters and deeper life female friends would have been hot cakes. Any man wey you see dey complain no get money to approach shiny baby. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by money121(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

We like it, when come to this i don't pretend my wife know that!!

2 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Goldbw122(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2022
Naijanascam:
Let's see it on you please grin grin
What is this?

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Edunwa302(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

10? You don hammer be that
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by SunTzu123(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2022
Especially those cheap ones that look like car brush. Total turn off for me online or offline.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by ossaiii: 8:21pm On May 11, 2022
U be mumu

Islandlady:
90% of them love it, they are just hypocrite
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by pocohantas(f): 8:22pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

I get at least 10 toasters a day

Siofra Rest!! grin grin

Once you rest, they will rest too.

4 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by WhatThen: 8:22pm On May 11, 2022
money121:

We like it, when come to this i don't pretend my wife know that!!

Speak for yourself
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Ijaya123: 8:22pm On May 11, 2022
I don’t. It makes girls look like baby alawo.

If you know you know.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Oturatetuala(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2022
Those men are just pretenders,green snake under green grass, silent killers when it comes to women.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Peppysco: 8:23pm On May 11, 2022
I only feel concerned for some of you that may permanently go blind if the super glue used mistakenly drops into the eye.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Bamzyriches451: 8:23pm On May 11, 2022
Damn!
Lemme tell you now they really don't like it, they just want to smash and run.... They won't take you serious! So no dey buga because you dey get 10 simps wey dey follow you talk every day, na konji dey do them.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by garfield1: 8:23pm On May 11, 2022
I am not attracted,I am immune.today is my birthday,,show me love abeg...

3102 9795 71 first bank
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Cadamlk: 8:23pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Thank God I can never be among the toasters. The moment you wear that thing ,it is a NO for me. It is too artificial.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by colestephan86: 8:24pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Well I am not interested in it.
Share a full picture of you and I will tell you what your toasters are interested in
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by mii4u(f): 8:24pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Because u ladies are useless regardless of ur origin and status.
Try to make sense sometimes
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Paramount01(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

The
Real men don't like it, but ashewo like you like it

Ask people that like it if they want their wife to be wearing i
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by bonnyhope: 8:24pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Rubbish, I hate it

And for the compliment you are getting from men

Not that they like it but just to tell you what you want to hear and next is to shift your pant and that will be the end of the likes.

2 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Lexusgs430: 8:24pm On May 11, 2022
Hmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:24pm On May 11, 2022
The Zoo girls are useless because of their overdue with everything! See one agaba girl wey wowo pass Uganda girls with heavy weight eyelashes and their fellow will be telling them "babe you're the best. " what a nonsense! I hate everything fake even d bleast and kitten!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.