Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? (104161 Views)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Fash20: 10:16pm On May 11, 2022
I hate that thing more that shit.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Asianjollof007: 10:18pm On May 11, 2022
ngl, that thing makes most ladies look like prostitute. I don't like it even make up and other artificial things y'all put on.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by BabaIbo: 10:21pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:
Why do they pretend like they don't like false lashes on ladies?

Ever since I fixed it on Saturday, I've not been able to rest.

I get at least 10 toasters a day.

But online all of them pretend to hate it. Why

Next time use original human hair eye lashes extension not all this.... (make I reserve my comment).

Back to the topic, I don't pay attention to it on a woman, maybe because I don't care or because it's something I deals on and as such I don't care about it.
In summary, I can't say I like or hate it because I don't even notice it most of the times.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by AmGreat1234: 10:23pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
90% of them love it, they are just hypocrite
What's the source of your statistics?
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Asianjollof007: 10:25pm On May 11, 2022
ernnie457:
Are u fixing it for men to like it or because u like It?? Whether they like it or not whatever makes u happy u do it biko and besides no responsible man wud toast a girl cuz of lashes

They do it to draw men's attention, that's why they do butt and boobs enlargement but if you ask them they will tell you they don't do it for men. Confused gender.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by almarthins(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

A person like me hate any artificial. Any thing fake u wear I am not attracted to it. Eh hair, earring, makeup etc
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Lastmankc(m): 10:29pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

nah Fu*CK them want Fu*CK you
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by luluman: 10:31pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

This broomstick you mean?
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Seriously not all men like it... I for one don't like false lashes on a lady. It reduces her beauty and make every lady I see look like I'm seeing same person or same doll.

But I've seen your pic. You're naturally a very beautiful woman and I think that's the reason for the toasting... You're super beautiful with or without the false lashes.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by luluman: 10:32pm On May 11, 2022
Choilila:
Because they are hypocrites
Better shut up. Must everyone like your broomstick?
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Odebayo4010(m): 10:32pm On May 11, 2022
They cherish them because they seen them as intimacy gadget
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
90% of them love it, they are just hypocrite

Babe you too fine gan!
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by lendahand(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

they toast you like that because they see you as a marketer, they want to buy what you're selling. You just declared yourself olosho to so many people by fixing that shit that spoils your natural beauty.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by haabidah666: 10:35pm On May 11, 2022
That's how I saw a lady on bike with fixed eye lashes..... come see disturbance grin grin
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2022
kingscare1:

Ogbanje thinnnnnngs.
It's too bitchy and messy for my liking.

Babee come natural, keep the pusssy natural also, no apply anything on am.
Lol bro... You're right 100%
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by enonche85(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Not all those types Lagos girls fix that make them look like witches with feathers on their eyes.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by enonche85(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2022
haabidah666:
That's how I saw a lady on bike with fixed eye lashes..... come see disturbance grin grin

When some blink e be like say pigeon wan fly..
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
grin
Sweetplum how you doing? I didn't hear from you again.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Mikeal09: 10:44pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Eye lashes apart... You too fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by haabidah666: 10:47pm On May 11, 2022
enonche85:

When some blink e be like say pigeon wan fly..
that's vawulence comrade grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by mrkings84(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2022
And many people were banned as a result of this thread.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
no
Hi beautygoddess
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by kevotek1000(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2022
Women are never contented...
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Naijanascam: 10:51pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Check my profile kiss

You look bangable though grin grin
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Naijanascam: 10:52pm On May 11, 2022
Goldbw122:

What is this?

Queens spec
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Obnoxious2001(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Is always nice and beautiful when they are short.
But u see those long ones, whey b like attachments whey dem cut to size of the eyes,we nor dey like am at all
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by ajl: 10:53pm On May 11, 2022
I hate it with passion. Once my spouse put this thing on her eyes. She looked like a total stranger to me. Why must women try lie about everything on their body?
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by samonak(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2022
I hate full eye lashes with passion, it usually gives ladies olosho vibes.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Okpabana: 10:54pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Because you have just officially informed them that you are an Olosho and available for knacking ��
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Lacash: 10:56pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Sorry to say, but the ones toasting you are the jobless folks like you…T’anloshi, mtcheeew sad sad
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Me as a lady don't like it.
Wow!!! I love what your signature says.... Nice quote dear... I'm great motivated.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You wouldn't understand..
Hi dear. You seem to be ill
How're you feeling now dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.