Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,760 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order (26421 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / President Buhari Celebrates Chris Ngige On His 69th Birthday / "It Is Not True"-NBS Faults Ngige On The Accuracy Of Nigeria's Unemployment Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Tareq1105: 8:10pm On May 11, 2022
BJanta:

Has anyone seen Mr ' RELUWE " ,Amaechi, for me? Cos the president is waiting for his letter.

I guess he wants to consult Wike.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by yetunsbay(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2022
Lol...which constituency again
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Tareq1105: 8:12pm On May 11, 2022
jrusky:
So you wan disobey you boss baa?

Ngige don't deceive yourself presidency no be for you better don't loose your job because of one yeye ambition dat can neva happen.

Just yesterday he was boosting on TVC.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by adecz: 8:12pm On May 11, 2022
Nice one by Buhari grin grin grin

He made sure that APC chop them
money for form before dropping this
bombshell.. � � � ☺️☺️☺️
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Tareq1105: 8:14pm On May 11, 2022
bluefilm:
Guy man wan use Igbo man sense.

Ngige no get shame, he no go go.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by bluefilm: 8:16pm On May 11, 2022
Tareq1105:
Ngige no get shame, he no go go.

Guy man want to eat his cake and have it.

That is absolutely impossible.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by BJanta: 8:17pm On May 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

I guess he wants to consult Wike.

LOL
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Tareq1105: 8:20pm On May 11, 2022
tfelicityk:
He has five days to do that... Besides, if he fails to take decision in time. He may loose his appointment and other benefits.

I believe other appointees are waiting to occupy the position soon.

Besides, if he retains his position that means he wasted just #100million which he would have use to assist the 'have not' in his constituency...
Just give out #500k to 20 youths to start up a small scale business... Rather 100k to 50 youths to start up same SSB...

You mean #5m each to 20 youths or #1m each to 100 youths.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by fyneguy: 8:20pm On May 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Resign if you must contest

Malami should do the same too

Has your uncle. Amaechi, resigned?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by AmuEbule: 8:22pm On May 11, 2022
This one want it both ways. A minister want to consult his people before resigning. Imagine!

We the good thing is that the 100 million naira is not refundable. Nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by slowice(m): 8:25pm On May 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Coward grin

Thank God I no dey support Rubbish

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

And you say you no dey support rubbish? Isn't this 1st grade ment undecided
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by fyneguy: 8:26pm On May 11, 2022
Edoreborn:
Sharp man,,e no wan do 2-0

Correct score grin
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by PrinceOfLagos: 8:31pm On May 11, 2022
fyneguy:

Has your uncle. Amaechi, resigned?
If I talk about Tinubu, you people will say I hate Yoruba

Now, I am asking Ngige to resign if he must contest for Presidency, you're still crying and complaining

What do you guys really want ? grin
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by logicalman: 8:37pm On May 11, 2022
Ngige is the smartest. Don't mind them,just take a wise step
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by bahaushe1: 8:39pm On May 11, 2022
We don't want any story, just resign. FGN is starting serious negotiation with ASUU next week and we don't want you to spoil it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Safyqueen: 8:41pm On May 11, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
I am sure no one in his constituency knows him . All these politicians are criminals seflisn animals. I dokt blame them.its all of u guuz are blame...they break you and treat you like nothing because they see u as nothingm

. These politicians in other countries are afraid of their youth and mass protests but here it politicians don't fear u because they see u all as cowards. They have broken u all till u are so afraid of your own shadows..this is why they keep.imcreasimg prices of everything taxing you to death they don't pay your parents salaries so they can feed u but they have 100.million to waste on forms. They see u all as animals not human, they see u as less than nothing , they don't pity u , they see u are beasts and dogs ... That's why they treat u like that . grin

U think they care about u or your father or your mother ? grin if they need more bidget for weapons they are ready to kill off more of u to justify it. Until you youth find the courage to stand up for yourselves, you will keep.sufferimg and raping and killimg each other... grin

Until you guys are ready to say enough is enough , you don't need pvc , get fuel gt up and if they won't change things burn everything down...

Who pvc epp? If they won't give u peace why should they have peace ? If they won't give u food why should they have food, if they won't give you water why should they have water, if they won't give you homes why should they live in a house? Tear those politicians to pieces then they will fear u and do they right thing .

Una never ready when Una ready Una go show dem shege . They look at all of Una as fools!! Until they see that your anger and hate, they will never do the right thing . They won't pay your lectures but so far they have spent over 20 billion in forms in APC alone... No food, no money, no jobs, 20 billion can set up companies to employ plenty of you.

they don't care about you ..instead of building factories to give you jobs they build bridges that you don't have cars to drive on .
Una never ready... Una go still suffer begin dey chop human being out of hunger before Una go get sense

Mr man, Nigerian youths are not as dumb as you think. The main reason why protests doesn't happen in this Buhari regime is because the north doesn't want any protests that will snowball into another bigger scenario that will truncate Buhari's government and make history to repeats itself.

Remember the presidents of northern origin doesn't usually finished their tenures successfully and hands over to another person in a colourful atmosphere.

Tafawa Balewa and Sardauna were killed, Murtala was assassinated, Shagari was overthrowned, Buhari was overthrowned, IBB ran away (step aside he called it then), Abacha couldn't finished but died, Yar'adua was half way and died.

So the north wants Buhari to finish his tenure good or bad because of the future presidents of northern extraction.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by KingOfTheDamned: 8:47pm On May 11, 2022
[s]
Safyqueen:

Mr man, Nigerian youths are not as dumb as you think. The main reason why protests doesn't happen in this Buhari regime is because the north doesn't want any protests that will snowball into another bigger scenario that will truncate Buhari's government and make history to repeats itself.

Remember the presidents of northern origin doesn't usually finished their tenures successfully and hands over to another person in a colourful atmosphere.

Tafawa Balewa and Sardauna were killed, Murtala was assassinated, Shagari was overthrowned, Buhari was overthrowned, IBB ran away (step aside he called it then), Abacha couldn't finished but died, Yar'adua was half way and died.

So the north wants Buhari to finish his tenure good or bad because of the future presidents of northern extraction.
[/s]

Then keep suffering. Keep eating dust and dying...
Don't rise up ... It's better you burn it all down than keep being slaves in your own nation. or you are waiting for Amelica to come and save you? Una never suffer reach.. no worry Una go see hell .. Una go still resort to cannibalism to eat three square meals...

Brace yourselves... It's better you die fighting to be free than be living as you lot do....like pigs and animals... Suffering unimaginable hardships and dying like fools...

Better to die standing on your feet like aan than to live on your knees like a slave..
How many youths soldier go kill sef ? How many ?

Make.una dey there
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Yinkay: 8:48pm On May 11, 2022
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by olubless90: 9:04pm On May 11, 2022
I can't just stop laughing.....
Imagine, visionless and selfish set of people....
I know he would've been calculating the amount he will earn as minister from June -May next year...
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by goooze(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2022
Was he not sure of winning when he paid 100 million? Definitely APC used their presidential form sales to launder money from government account to APC account.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by delpee(f): 9:14pm On May 11, 2022
Coward can't fight the battle. Tactical withdrawal to the rescue. grin grin

He only knows how to flex on ASUU matters. angry
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by President2001(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2022
Ibo and money
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Heavensent01(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2022
Ngige can't even get 20 votes in the primary, who sabi him, useless labour minister

Buhari and his appointed Chairman play a fast on them, he didn't announce their resignation on time, he make sure they've deposited part of their loots before announcement of resignation grin
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Safyqueen: 9:27pm On May 11, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

Then keep suffering. Keep eating dust and dying...
Don't rise up ... It's better you burn it all down than keep being slaves in your own nation. or you are waiting for Amelica to come and save you? Una never suffer reach.. no worry Una go see hell .. Una go still resort to cannibalism to eat three square meals...

Brace yourselves... It's better you die fighting to be free than be living as you lot do....like pigs and animals... Suffering unimaginable hardships and dying like fools...

Better to die standing on your feet like aan than to live on your knees like a slave..
How many youths soldier go kill sef ? How many ?

Make.una dey there

I am not advocating any agenda good or bad for/against the youth. I just tried to explain what is happening. Everyone is tired. But let's hope the next president will not perform below Buhari.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Dadblefem01(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2022
See this very greedy short man talking of consultation when it's time to resign his appointment.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by remoteagent: 9:40pm On May 11, 2022
Wise man, half bread is better than nothing.
smiley smiley wink wink wink wink grin grin cool cool cool

We promote businesses locally and internationally.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Excuzeme: 9:44pm On May 11, 2022
Ngige is afraid to resign because he knows that he would grow Hungry within One year! grin grin

Was your Constituency consulted when you were appointed?

You know you have zero-chance of becoming even an "aspirant", not to talk of being President.
Ngige that cannot manage ordinary Lecturer Crisis is the one that wants to manage Nigeria?
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Ivegotsolutions(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2022
yyba:
Igbos are very unserious people 24/7 grin NGIGE consult kee you their grin

There not their.
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by CoolAmbience(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2022
God1000:
He must obey ASAP, was it his constituency that appointed him as minister or the president?

You know no say Ngige no well?
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Rumor2ruth: 10:04pm On May 11, 2022
[Minister of labour and employment my foot,this one is only stealing our resources. Boohaari and his Professional robbers]

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/11/2023-i-will-consult-my-constituency-before-i-resign-ngige-on-buharis-order/[/quote]
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by Zandena(f): 10:11pm On May 11, 2022
Isn't greediness that you purchased presidential nomination form and still expect to remain in your ministerial position!
The other day Orji Kalu also withdrawn his nomination form for a nonentity called senate president. Later now they'll be shouting marginalisation!
Politically naive and suicidal people
Re: 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order by MartinsD12(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2022
kahal29:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/11/2023-i-will-consult-my-constituency-before-i-resign-ngige-on-buharis-order/
Foolish statement from ngige, is it your constituency in Anambra that appointed you as a minister , ngige is not smart Sha , no wonder after joggling to declare for presidency we never Heard anything serious from this man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nurudeen Inwanfero Edo YDP Governorship Candidate / Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders / Femi Adesina Mocks PDP On INEC Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.