Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates (39582 Views)

Jonathan Secretly Submits APC Presidential Nomination Form - Sahara Reporters / Jonathan Submits APC Forms Friday, Emefiele Shuns Resignation Calls - Punch / Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits APC Presidential Form (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Cantonese: 7:12pm On May 11, 2022
“ This total substantially exceeds the 370 delegates necessary by law throughout the 36 states and the FCT”.

Abeg which law?
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by BJanta: 7:14pm On May 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
"All of us can contest but not all of us can win"

Ashiwaju has won this already.

Children raised with HATE, full of anger, perdition and sorrow should get ready to wail and shed salty tears for 8 years.

Salty tears? Abi blooded and bloody tears. Na serious calamity don cast dem for pit so.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Buckeyemedia1: 7:15pm On May 11, 2022
Corporate2020:

Just watch it. It's going to be an interesting film. Tinubu is Africa's most prolific politician. He has proven that severally. You will see how he will humiliate the back door planners
Southern President is exclusively for the Bible carrying people of Nigeria, Christian Association of Nigeria (C.A.N.) will mess him up, like they did to Moshood Abiola.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will polarize the South if selected by APC, & hand Atiku an easy victory.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:15pm On May 11, 2022
Baba o, Jagaban of Borgue
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Johncuppa(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2022
TheDemola:
This was how the odds favoured MKO then too. Hmm
The same thing I wanted to write.
This is nothing. Not even winning primaries, until he's sworn in as the next president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by syjaye(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2022
Jagabani
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Udemzy05: 7:16pm On May 11, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Another olodo... cheesy cheesy
He needs 370 to submit the form but got over 500.... Make una no dey comment for commenting same.

Ok naa, another person sef go pay delegates to take submit same form too.

Nothing special, all na business for delegates,na their turn to chop,na every 4 years e dey happen. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Indispensable85(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

This one na number one olodo... You will not follow what is going on but just open mouth waaaaaaaa!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha....dem swear 4 dat one
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Johncuppa(m): 7:20pm On May 11, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Southern President is exclusively for Christians, Christian Association of Nigeria (C.A.N.) will mess him up, like they did to Moshood Abiola.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will polarize the South, & hand Atiku an easy victory.
It is not CAN, it is God's justice system and power sharing FORMULAR.
Nigeria is without doubt divided along region and religion, thus, the unwritten law is Northermuslim and Southernchristian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by BJanta: 7:21pm On May 11, 2022
TheDemola:

And that was why Obasanjo came without stress or senile, senseless and hateful agitation. No Iboman can ever rule this nation. Because you CANNOT get there unless you're dashed. And na who wan dash pigs gold bracelets?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 11, 2022
Na mouth sha
Doesn’t necessarily translate to votes lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Indispensable85(m): 7:22pm On May 11, 2022
seunmsg:

This one has stopped talking about Amaechi. The plurality of anointing candidates don humble am. Is confusion is now confused grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahaha......
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Buckeyemedia1: 7:24pm On May 11, 2022
Johncuppa:

It is not CAN, it is God's justice system and power sharing FORMULAR.
Nigeria is without doubt divided along region and religion, thus, the unwritten law is Northermuslim and Southern Christian.
Yes O, only local minded people that don’t understand how Nigeria's Politics is structured, will for one second think that they will give the President to a Southern Muslim.

SDP tried it in 1993, the Military cancelled the whole election.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Rajiolaade: 7:24pm On May 11, 2022
greoge:
somebody should tell him it's not by who first submit form
tell that to yahaya bello who first obtain form.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Indispensable85(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2022
Tinubu has won this one. Na pdp candidate we dey wait for now.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by olatuns2017: 7:25pm On May 11, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by biggie73(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2022
Oxb90:
The same people that kept Nigeria in its present darkness, have gathered again.
This is the same way they gathered nearly 7 and a half years ago.
You will think they have the interest of the populace at heart with all those smiles on their wicked faces. They have all agreed on the juicy positions they are going to occupy assuming Tinubu wins.
Va.pires.
....stop whining. Go with the flow.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Buckeyemedia1: 7:27pm On May 11, 2022
olatuns2017:

President BOla Tinubu

GCFR
Yes O, Grand Criminal of The Federal Republic.

Greatest looter of State funds transferred to personal use in the history of Nigeria, Jagaban number 1, Awolowo number 2.
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by victorDanladi: 7:27pm On May 11, 2022
Oxb90:
The same people that kept Nigeria in its present darkness, have gathered again.
This is the same way they gathered nearly 7 and a half years ago.
You will think they have the interest of the populace at heart with all those smiles on their wicked faces. They have all agreed on the juicy positions they are going to occupy assuming Tinubu wins.
Va.pires.
I AM EXPECTING THIS COMMENT WHEN THAT DEMONIC DWARF RCCG AND PASTOR ADEBOYE CANDIDATE SUBMIT FORM TOO

HYPOCRITES

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by yemmit90: 7:28pm On May 11, 2022
PHIPEX:
When buhari brings consensus option to the table, all these supporters will become useless.

We. thought Buhari had no interest in a successor until he installed APC chairman. Another one is loading with a presidential candidate.

With the way things are going, even Buhari will be in Dilemma right now. It will be like a choice between " the armies of Pharaoh and the red sea"

With his popularity, influence, dedication, structure, founding father status, if they give him the ticket, he will most likely win the general election and become too powerful as well as sending alot of perceived enemies into political oblivion. If they fail to give him the ticket, He will surely negotiate power sharing with opposition and use his structure to work silently for them like he did to Atiku, and GEJ in 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Gozac: 7:28pm On May 11, 2022
greoge:
somebody should tell him it's not by who first submit form
Of course it's not by submitting form first, it's not always the student that submitted his answer sheets first that comes top of the class. Hope he submitted the letter of withdrawal form too if not his form will be incomplete and void grin
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Johncuppa(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Yes O, only local minded people that don’t understand how Nigeria's Politics is structured, will for one second think that they will give the President to a Southern Muslim.

SDP tried it in 1993, the Military cancelled the whole election.
Awolowo was told, Abiola was told, they neglected it.
Southern ticket is sacred and meant for a zionite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by donproject2(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2022
TheDemola:

But what then happened?
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Leon90(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2022
No be first to submit dey carry first o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Buckeyemedia1: 7:32pm On May 11, 2022
Johncuppa:

Awolowo was told, Abiola was told, they neglected it.
Southern ticket is sacred and meant for a zionite.

Yes O, Even na Fela first expose us to that system of operation in Nigeria, one Christian, one Muslim.

Which Aboki Muslim in Northern Nigeria will vote for a Northern Christian?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Electrochemistry(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2022
SailorUgo:
grin

Me wey my passport don ready…
I don open wema savings account for my travel expenses.

Nigerians wey like to unite in obvious foolishness and deceit?
If it’s not Osinbanjo or Obi, I’ll jejely move ahead for una… I don’t want to be tagged a wailer grin

I realized how wicked Nigerians can be when I discovered that the vulturegriller and many of the bmc are not even in Nigeria. They’re all working from the abroad lol

You have said the truth but no one will pay attention to it till the cycle of regrets is repeated. The question is when are we ever going to get it right with this poor mindset?
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Buckeyemedia1: 7:35pm On May 11, 2022
donproject2:

But what then happened?
He won, then the Military cancelled the election, SDP una wan destroy Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Gozac: 7:35pm On May 11, 2022
yemmit90:

With the way things are going, even Buhari will be in Dilemma right now. It will be like a choice between " the armies of Pharaoh and the red sea"

With his popularity, influence, dedication, structure, founding father status, if they give him the ticket, he will most likely win the general election and become too powerful as well as sending alot of perceived enemies into political oblivion. If they fail to give him the ticket, He will surely negotiate power sharing with opposition and use his structure to work silently for them like he did to Atiku, and GEJ in 2011.
Can Tinubu deliver 1 m votes in Lagos with all these structures people chorus every time?
When he worked with Atiku, Atiku failed in 2007 and when he worked with Ribadu he negotiated Ribadu away and GEJ won.
I fear northern block votes so much especially the 10m votes PMB commands which is a constant
Anybody PMB throws his weight behind will go a long way in the general elections
People should forget all this over hyping of Tinubu, we stay in Lagos and know Lagosians vote
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by A2daiye(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2022
Tinubu is APC, and APC is Tinubu. For clarity sake, let me buttress it further: Titnubu is the only surviving architect of the Nigerian politics. Case closed!
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Emekaonline: 7:36pm On May 11, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Born & grew up on the island of Lagos, I will never vote for Bola Tinubu over Abubakar Atiku.

Have you weighed how inconsequential your vote is in the general election? The majority will carry the day whether you voted for Tinubu or Obi Pandora

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by mblarry1(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2022
Lies... Wrong info... 370 delegates not 570 delegates....
Re: Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates by Oxb90: 7:38pm On May 11, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Stop complaining instead use your vote to scatter them! I am sure you don't even have PVC.
the truth is that you don't know me, bro. I have my PVC, I have also been participating in all the elections since 99.
But have you considered the price of the presidentiala and governorship form the two major political parties are calling.
I bet you know it's the same bad and present politicians that can afford them.
Then, how can your vote make any meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira / Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC / Elections: NHRC To Invite Yahaya Bello, MC Oluomo For Questioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.