Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers (26813 Views)

Protesters In Kaduna Demand The Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers (Video) / Kidnapped Train Passengers Fall Sick, Vomit Blood, Attacked By Snakes / 11 Kidnapped Train Passengers Released By Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers by seglabsy(m): 8:33am On May 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Shameless bunch of unproductive rubber stamp legislooters. Why not extend the plead to NATO or America government to come and rescue kidnapped train Passengers
my brother,we all know technologically we are no where to be found compare to china so is better we call on expert to come and rescue them.
Re: National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers by olajigaolamide: 9:53am On May 12, 2022
See the highest level of confusion. So we now have to rely on china to manage our internal affairs.
Re: National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers by CashVessel(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2022
This lawmaker is a disgrace; so because the Chinese built the rail, they should do a rescue too. You can as well call Julius Berger and Setraco to be reaching accident victims too or those kidnapped on the roads. Who do us this kind thing sef?
Re: National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers by Nobody: 10:04am On May 12, 2022
Lmao. See what I was saying to yesterday this clueless fellow. greencard

Your government is here, BEGGING THE CHINESE AGAIN.

You think say the Chinese na your mate.

Pity yourself
Re: National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers by BigSam13: 10:14am On May 12, 2022
I wonder why Nigeria is a country, should have been a village in USA
Re: National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers by MetaPhysical: 10:48am On May 12, 2022
lexy2014:

Under normal circumstances, it's the job of the police and DSS to effect the rescue of the victims not the army

There is a security budget added to military allocation specifically to combat banditry & terrorism. Police job is to enforce law and keep society safe. Acts of terrorism is beyond police. Derailing train is terrorism.
Re: National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers by lexy2014: 12:04pm On May 12, 2022
MetaPhysical:

There is a security budget added to military allocation specifically to combat banditry & terrorism. Police job is to enforce law and keep society safe. Acts of terrorism is beyond police. Derailing train is terrorism.

Pls read my comment again. My line says "Under normal circumstances...". Meaning that it's not normal for the army to be rescuing people from kidnappers. Does spending billions on the military in the name of combating banditry make it their primary duty?

What does "keeping the society safe" entail and what does it exclude? Is rescuing people kidnapped by bandits exempt from "keeping the society safe"?

How is acts of terrorism beyond the police? Pls what is the job of the DSS?
Re: National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers by syntekelite(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2022
I thought jonathan was corrupt,incompetent and useless.. read excerpts of this article below and u.stand the games this politicians play,check out both the key players in removing jonathan from aso rock,then check those same names and their role in this present regime and you will all u.stand nigeria's problem.
My people lets get it right this time at the polling booth its all we can do for now..no be everybody go travel out ohhh...

Re: National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers by greencard: 1:51pm On May 12, 2022
Bobmarie:
Lmao. See what I was saying to yesterday this clueless fellow. greencard

Your government is here, BEGGING THE CHINESE AGAIN.

You think say the Chinese na your mate.

Pity yourself
anty fimile na

Are you betrothed to a Chinese prince?
This one you like China products this well

Nigeria is a sovereign state, so is China , until that changes, it is still what it is
Re: National Assembly Begs Chinese Govt To Rescue 62 Kidnapped Train Passengers by Mayeldah(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2022
Are people afraid to call out Buhari? In sane countries they call out their leaders when things are not working but here since 2015 it seems everyone is afraid to call out the lifeless terrorist in Aso Rock.

What has Buhari done to save the kidnapped victims?

What effort has the military put in to rescue the those kidnapped? Nothing!

In fact it seems it's only the NRC that's concerned about those in captivity, the President and the Military care less.

What is the worth of the Nigerian life to Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Buhari Looking Sporty In Lagos / Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) / EFCC Grills Salewa Obanikoro Over N800m Transaction, Seizes Her Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.