Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister (24398 Views)

Akpabio’s Second Day In Office As Minister Of Niger Delta Affairs (Photos) / Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister / Senator Akpabio Resigns As Minority Leader (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by Tareq1105: 6:34am On May 12, 2022
Oxb90:
Akpabio use to be a politician I was proud of until he joined one political party that I am afraid to mention its name.
I remember his eight years reign in Akwa Ibom state. His people loved him because of his approach to governance then. Infrastructure and all the rest.
But as a minister of the Niger Delta affairs, he performed below expectation. He Should resign and I hope the next person that will occupy his position will do better.

The same his people that accused him of incessant killings of ibomites that opposed him?
Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by Oju4190: 6:38am On May 12, 2022
All these southerners mean business ooooo

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by seguno2: 7:03am On May 12, 2022
Penguin2:
This is what leadership does.

Issue command and your downliners will obey immediately.

But Buhari will prevaricate until things dabaru before he will exude his body odour.

Such a slow man.

Was it not Buhari as leader who issued the command that his down liners like Akpabio are following sharperly sharperly

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by 1876xo: 7:19am On May 12, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Akpabio, the man with balls unlike that man that wants to eat his cake and have it; he wants to consult his constituency who didn't appointed him as Minister First before he resigns.
Joke of a Minister
[/s]
Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by Codes151(m): 8:09am On May 12, 2022
Oxb90:
Akpabio use to be a politician I was proud of until he joined one political party that I am afraid to mention its name.
I remember his eight years reign in Akwa Ibom state. His people loved him because of his approach to governance then. Infrastructure and all the rest.
But as a minister of the Niger Delta affairs, he performed below expectation. He Should resign and I hope the next person that will occupy his position will do better.
shut your mouth.
You illeterates in ais.
Party is a vehicle.
Enlighten yourselves.
PDP that has been useless in akwaibom till date?
When he was in pdp he made us the limelight.

Learn to understand politics.
It's about individual not party.

Why don't you also pick up a form and contest?
All this akwaibom pdp beggars youths.
Nothing to show.
Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by NOwazobia: 8:18am On May 12, 2022
Make he go submit he nomination form before we conclude.
Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:21am On May 12, 2022
Realadey:
When someone is still waiting to hear from his constituents.
I laugh in Swahili, all of u must cough out some of your loots, but it is quite unfortunate that u are only enriching your political party and not the masses
They will get refund after consensus
Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
[s] They are getting really for fight to the finish,. unknown to them that the battle is not for the mighty but of the grace and favour of the Lord.

The next president of Nigeria is Osinbajo.
No this, Know peace[/s] .
Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2022
reallest:

Yes it's Osibanjo ooooo
Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2022
xeratek:

Where art thou loan money?
Which loan nigga?
Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by Realadey(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Suddenly his constituents matter undecided

The Baba is weighing his options and doesn’t want to miss out on all the niceties that come with the office
don't mind him jare
Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by Realadey(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

They will get refund after consensus
They can't get kobo except there is consensus.
Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:50pm On May 12, 2022
Realadey:
They can't get kobo except there is consensus.
We said same thing naw grin cheesy
Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by xeratek: 6:25pm On May 12, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
Which loan nigga?

Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by Realadey(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

We said same thing naw grin cheesy
yes my brother, awon ole jatijati.
They have seen Nigeria project as their investment which they can control anyhow.
How I wish we can just separate peacefully
Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by reallest(f): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Gbabe2:

Why should it be osibanjo? Where is the equity and fairness you guys preach?Yet, you guys will be shouting one Nigeria today, IPOB tomorrow. Don’t you guys think what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Is OSIBANJO not direct or indirectly part of this disaster called Buhari? Anyway, time will tell. I come in peace.
Do I look like Igbo to you? I'm Yoruba guy from kwara and I support Osibanjo.i think I will have to switch to Tinubu camp.
Re: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister by ubox: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2023
edosignature:
Okpabia knowns that he won't win the APC presidential ticket, but he will use his influence to back one of the Anointed APC & eventually step down for him & thereby getting a juicy position for himself.
You were right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Hires Lawyers To Defend Ekweremadu / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm No Longer Living In Bondage Because Of Peter Obi (Video) / Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.