Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? (4875 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? / Why Do Men Change After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by 190: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2011
Like before marriage, they would be oh so romantic and they would be fit and try to keep fit and would be the best they can be but after marriage, they dont give a s[i]h[/i]it?

What do you guys think?

Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by satani23: 12:33am On Jul 13, 2011
Yea, there would be slight changes cos of family responsibilities. Children, money etc will occupy their minds
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by iice(f): 3:38am On Jul 13, 2011
People change with times or more importantly they change because they let the change happen.
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by upendo98(f): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2011
@op

I trully applaude you 4 these topics u keep coming up with.I used to think ur all 'nyansh' all the time. wink
Back to topic.I read this card one time and laughed cz it was true in a way undecided

I discovered somthing abt people.They 'dont change' at all after marriage.People are soo fake during courtship and prefer to hide their inadequacies.

They dont expose their faults/weaknesses to each other for the fear of getting rejected or dumped.

They call it 'being blindly in love' which to me is the most dangerous state to be in.

So when they marry and start facing 'real issue/challenges' they discover they cant fake anymore.After all you already have him/her in the box.

Then your true self resurfaces. Your anger starts showing. Rem,its been there all along just lying dormant 4 the sake of the relationship, but now since you v

got nothing to lose,it manifests. That sweet angel u were courting with an angelic voice suddenly curses like hell and gets violent.She dint change.Its been in

her throughout waiting 4 the proper time to manifest.

I tell anybody to pliz put their relationship thru a test be4 they get married. Provoke each other to the core at times and see how the other party reacts. Then

ul never complain and say u never knew.

Ok.Those r just my views. cheers
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2011
upendo 98:

@op

I trully applaude you 4 these topics u keep coming up with.I used to think your all 'nyansh' all the time. wink
Back to topic.I read this card one time and laughed cz it was true in a way undecided

I discovered somthing abt people.They 'dont change' at all after marriage.People are soo fake during courtship and prefer to hide their inadequacies.

They dont expose their faults/weaknesses to each other for the fear of getting rejected or dumped.

They call it 'being blindly in love' which to me is the most dangerous state to be in.

So when they marry and start facing 'real issue/challenges' they discover they cant fake anymore.After all you already have him/her in the box.

Then your true self resurfaces. Your anger starts showing. Rem,its been there all along just lying dormant 4 the sake of the relationship, but now since you v

got nothing to lose,it manifests. That sweet angel u were courting with an angelic voice suddenly curses like hell and gets violent.She dint change.Its been in

I tell anybody to pliz put their relationship thru a test be4 they get married. Provoke each other to the core at times and see how the other party reacts. Then

Great post!
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by 190: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2011
upendo 98:

@op

I trully applaude you 4 these topics u keep coming up with.I used to think your all 'nyansh' all the time. wink

cool cool
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2011
But u'll also have to agree that in most Cases it's not the same! I Know It, You Know It, We all Know IT!
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by sistajay(f): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2011
iice:

People change with times or more importantly they change because they let the change happen.

Its worst when people change without tellin you . . . . . sad
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by Smilenw(f): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2011
Nope, they dont change. Its just that real self comes out after marriage.
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by BeautfulB(f): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2011
Most especially the men do change after marriage or after birth,

They won’t be as loving they are before marriage, hard to fine the good one
sad sad
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by kokoye(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^^

Sorry, but most women change too. They tend to ignore the men and focus on the child.

If you go on believing there's no good one, then you may never find him.
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by clementcro(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2011
Yes, things tend to change for couple who are not meant for each other after marriage.

Either of the party might have been hiding some bad xters, waiting for some time after the wedding.

It also happens in situation where there is no true love between the two entities.
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by Godmother(f): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2011
Beautful.B:

Most especially the men do change after marriage or after birth,

They won’t be as loving they are before marriage, hard to fine the good one
sad sad

This I have seen first hand with my brother-in-law
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by 190: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2011
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by livedit(f): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2011
Although Livedit is newly married now. There hasn't been in drastic "changes" since we've been married. However, I noticed a slight difference when we met versus later during our relationship. During his courtship at the beginning, he was a slight more "romantic" than he is now. But he is still wonderful, caring, loving and attentive as he was before we were married. I pray it continues on as we get along very well. We always try to find ways to keep things "spicy" and "fun" between us. He keeps himself looking for Livedit and she does the same.
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by 190: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2011
^Has there been improvement in the number of nyashing prior to your marriage or its reduced too

Please answer as it would help me in my exam

cheers
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by kokoye(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^^

I will answer. It will most likely increase since you have now made it official.

But it tends to reduce once there are other responsibilites like children.

Both parties need to understand that.

Marriage is a beautiful thing when you are with the right person. But not without it's challenges though.
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by 190: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2011
^thank you for your input
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by kokoye(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2011
You are welcome.
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by 190: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2011
cry cry
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by Mynd44: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2011
Nobody changes or fakes. The other person was busy lying to him/her self during courtship thinking the spouse will change
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by pendo89(f): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2011
@ 190 lol!!

Bad manners asking livedit to disclose her intimate affairs on nl.
undecided
No animal pliz!! grin
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by 190: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2011
pendo89:

@ 190 lol!!

Bad manners asking livedit to disclose her intimate affairs on nl.
undecided

cry cry

I needed the info incase i get married next tomorrow
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by pendo89(f): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^

Whos the 700th wife now?

ope nt the shocked shocked
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by 190: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2011
^Mzdarkskin cry cry cry
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by pendo89(f): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2011
I saw her in the foreign affairs section.Could she be the one?
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by BeautfulB(f): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

Sorry, but most women change too. They tend to ignore the men and focus on the child.

If you go on believing there's no good one, then you may never find him.
Is vise visa. My dear take it or not, THERE IS NO GOOD ONE. The one you trust turns out to be a monster.
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by 195(f): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2011
pendo89:

I saw her in the foreign affairs section.Could she be the one?

shocked shocked
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by Cuteobi(f): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2011
190:

^Mzdarkskin cry cry cry
Mzdarkskin? The one dat has MIA? I feel sorry for all ur women.
Yes people change after marriage and nyashing tends to icrease during honeymoon and after but tends to reduce wen kids come in.
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by 195(f): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2011
^Hey dont you in your life ever talk down on my girl angry angry
Re: Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? by Nayah(f): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2011
I think it's about time, priorites and so one of course they're wrong because love's fire has to be maintained for harmony, some people will tell you that when children are coming this is difficult to go out with your partner

However I truly believe that we have to separate couple's life to "family's life" husband and wife should take time to re discover life's pleasures ( travels, restaurants, lovers week end) to consolidate their love

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Need A Friend Who Is A Boy? / Boobs Staring By Men / What Are You Getting Your Bae On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.