Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win (17741 Views)

The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Alani Bankole: Stop Imposing Wrong Candidates On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by mrkia(m): 6:35am On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Those governors ain't Nigerians to decide who will be president!

However, take Note that Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Obi they want. At least the polls conducted by various platforms online says it all. Peter Obi is the best man for the job.

We Welcome Peter obi, our incoming president Federal Republic of Nigeria
the real voters didn't partake in that poll of yours angry
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by GooodHardDick: 6:35am On May 12, 2022
emperor863:

The political naivety of most Igbos know no bound. For the umpteenth time, PETER OBI WILL NOT BE ON THE BALLOT.

Reno is right. Any candidate, apart from Atiku means Tinubu has been dashed the presidency. This is the absolute truth.

However, I know PDP wouldn't be that foolish.

Who will give tinubu APC ticket when osibanjo and other candidates are there?

Sometimes, leave tribalism aside and let's do the right thing once and for all in this country. This is exactly why Nigeria can never move forward.

Kindly note I am not an Igbo Bro!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by seguntijan(m): 6:36am On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

However, take Note that Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Obi they want. At least the polls conducted by various platforms online says it all. Peter Obi is the best man for the job.

Peter Obi our poll incoming president. The states to govern includes AIT poll, Twitter poll, Facebook poll etc. He go shock you say polling unit no dey online poll and the real voters only register on PVC/TVC not social media accounts
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by tamdun: 6:40am On May 12, 2022
Salvador1:
tinubu will never rule this country repeat after me.
U can commit suicide when he becomes president
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by sabreal: 6:49am On May 12, 2022
Yes

Nigerians are hoping for osinbajo or peter obi
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by GooodHardDick: 6:50am On May 12, 2022
Corporate2020:

Online polls? Are you still smoking what you were smoking in 2019 when Atikuchukwu Abubakar won all online polls and became online president?

The real voters are on the streets, not online. Tinubu controls the streets

He controls the street of your village abi? Only if tinubu knows that we south south and south west are all massively voting for Peter Obi, e go shock am!

I'm not igbo but Tribalism has made Nigeria not to move forward. Esp wants his tribe to rule. Get rid of this tribalism aside and let's love lead
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Nobody: 6:53am On May 12, 2022
martinslaura:

ALL OF YOUR TIFNUBU SUPPORTERS HAVE NO GOOD PLAN FOR THE COUNTRY ONLY FOR YOUR POCKETS. WHAT A SHAME..
I m not Tinubu's puppet. But I m alarmed by the degree of hate he's getting since he decided to contest.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Nobody: 6:55am On May 12, 2022
iomoge2:

You are wise

Tinubu would definitely give Reno a seat at his government to shut him up and also make a rubbish of him.
Although I admire him (Reno)
Lol. He ll sweep bourdillion sef
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Rupertek: 6:55am On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Who will give Peter Obi the presidential ticket to contest? PDP is not in that mood at the moment. The Nigerians clutching their phones, voting online are Igbos, problem is that they only vote online, but absent in real voting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by casppyjay: 6:56am On May 12, 2022
onuman:

In 8 years, APC made Nigeria become the country with the highest number of hungry and angry people in the world, and burdened with high level insecurity, no electricity.
In 2023, it's only ethnoreligious bigots who can vote a presidential candidate from APC to continue to 'kill' them and rest of the Nigerian people.
Above all, you want to change the goalpost in the middle of the football game, because it's the turn of the SE to score.
If you love Nigeria truly, you wouldn't want a northerner to succeed president Buhari knowing full well that it can lead to disintegration of Nigeria.
Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure created by northern soldiers is what gives northern presidential aspirants the advantage over their southern counterparts. That lopsided political structure necessitated zoning of the presidency between the regions of Nigeria.

OBJ, YAR'ADUA, GEJ, GMB - all benefited from zoning principles to emerge president of Nigeria.
A Peter Obi will surely defeat anybody the APC presents as its presidential candidate.
its atiku:gej tickets atiku will do 8 years and rule it almost 90 as the oldest president ever after Jonathan
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Allisgud: 6:58am On May 12, 2022
All this gorvnor wey dey endorse am,they all have the thinking of aregbesola but they are all afraid they might fail like him

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Nobody: 6:58am On May 12, 2022
danijesus:
you will be disappointed at the end.
Dissapointist ni!
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by GooodHardDick: 7:00am On May 12, 2022
seunfly:

Lol online poll?
How many have PVC?
How many people with PVC will vote?

I did not even participates in any online votes.
Don't be deceived the real voters are not on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, the real voters are not even on the internet. The real voters are in one village in Kano or Jegawa where registered voters are more than the population of a whole region.

The smallest state in the north has more active voters than all social media political noise makers and online voters combine.

The irony of it is that the so called online voters will prefer to shoot videos of how the election is not going very well than endures on the queue to vote for their preferred candidates.

North will continue to determine who the next president will be until we quits our online delusional mindset.

Well, in that case let's Nigeria be divided and let the 3 major tribes go their separate ways. By so doing each and every man can rule himself.

That is the only solution Nigeria needs right now because it shows the hatred is real. I'm Not an Igbo, but how can north determine who becomes the next president? As per the owners of Nigeria or what? The same North that brought the calamity we're suffering today?

My brother, let Nigeria be delivered and let every tribe rule itself.
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by emperor863(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Who will give tinubu APC ticket when osibanjo and other candidates are there?

Sometimes, leave tribalism aside and let's do the right thing once and for all in this country. This is exactly why Nigeria can never move forward.

Kindly note I am not an Igbo Bro!

I am no tribalist either but a realist. There you go again; elections are won through the degree of the support you get from people. This in turn depends on your structures.

A person with formidable structure wins an election. Shikena.
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by GooodHardDick: 7:05am On May 12, 2022
emperor863:

I am no tribalist either but a realist. There you go again; elections are won through the degree of the support you get from people. This in turn depends on your structures.

A person with formidable structure wins an election. Shikena.

We already know the above. But however, it's so obvious that you Yorubas hate Peter obi so much with passion because y'all attacked my comment.

Kindly note that we south south doesn't want Tinubu at all. Let everyone campaign for whoever he chooses. We the south south are massively voting for Peter Obi.

Again, let love lead bro!
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by seanwilliam(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Lmao, political post is not won by online polls o bro ..

During Atiku vs Buhari,

Atiku was beating him at every post,
At the end, we all know wetin happen o

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by drlateef: 7:08am On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

I am not aware of any online polling unit. We shall see on polling day who Nigerians have chosen. The battle line is drawn already. All those buying 100million forms are just wasting their time. Tinubu is our next president.
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by drlateef: 7:10am On May 12, 2022
Salvador1:
sifia pain awaits u lots.

Fayose and PDP are those in sifiiiia pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by seunfly: 7:11am On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Well, in that case let's Nigeria be divided and let the 3 major tribes go their separate ways. By so doing each and every man can rule himself.

That is the only solution Nigeria needs right now because it shows the hatred is real. I'm Not an Igbo, but how can north determine who becomes the next president? As per the owners of Nigeria or what? The same North that brought the calamity we're suffering today?

My brother, let Nigeria be delivered and let every tribe rule itself.

Nation don't just wake up and get divided so easily, even as advanced and free as Europe is, it is difficult to divide those country without leading to wars. Look at Ukraine and Donbas region or Spain and Catalonia etc
It is not just opinion of one group otherwise the world will be in a qaos. People can't just lost election and decides they want to separate because they don't have numbers to win election.

I'm not happy with the current situation of this country but blackmailing a nation to produce president is not the right way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Slurity(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2022
Salvador1:
Tinubu won't be APC candidate.

Gej has finally bow to pressure by defecting to APC.

As PDP has thrown their ticket open.
This election is between...
Atiku of PDP and good luck Jonathan of APC.
Hahaha, this is the most daft thinking I have ever seen in recent years. Remove Gej from your equation because he can not even see 4th position in APC primary election. It appears that you don't get the manipulation they did on Gej. Gej accepting to run under APC is the final prove that Jonathan is actually a Dullard when it comes to political calculations.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by kay29000(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lmao. Tinubu ll still win.
Everything in Reno's brain is Tinubu.
The funniest thing is if Tinubu wins and he calls Reno to come n eat, he ll gladly come n dine like FFK.
Reno is just a regular playboy to politicians.
See the way he was stammering when he was addressing GEJ joining APC. Now that GEJ has joined APC, you ll all see Reno with broom sweeping the whole of Abuja & resume in the evening to sweep the rooms in Bourdillon.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by kay29000(m): 7:16am On May 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Why PDP can never be that foolish to deliver its ticket to Peter Obi. It will just be a smooth walkover for APC.

If PDP feels it wants to wrestle power from a ruling party, it needs a candidate that can sell nationwide and Peter Obi not in that league.

Atiku is the best candidate PDP has now.

He will get the South-South & South East vote, and also split the North and get a token from the West.

Any other candidate as it stands today, will only deliver victory to APC

Bitter truth
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Cajal(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2022
So this guy is still in PDP
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Cajal(m): 7:19am On May 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Peter obi is going to the senate oooo
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by GooodHardDick: 7:21am On May 12, 2022
seunfly:

Nation don't just wake up and get divided so easily, even as advanced and free as Europe is, it is difficult to divide those country without leading to wars. Look at Ukraine and Donbas region or Spain and Catalonia etc
It is not just opinion one group otherwise the world will be in a qaos. People can't just lost election and decides they want to separate because they don't have numbers to win election.

I'm not happy with the current situation of this country but blackmailing a nation to produce president is not the right way.

Kindly note I am not an Igbo.

But however, From my observations, it so obvious the yorubas hate the Igbos so much. And will support a northern candidate over an igbo candidate. Knowing fully well that the Northern candidates lacks what it takes to rule this country. This is hatred and bitterness of the highest order!. Is this how Nigeria will move forward? Is this how Nigeria will remain one?

We the south south have experience Hausa and Yoruba presidency and they have failed us woefully, hence the reason we opted for an igbo presidency. We're tired of leaders without brains, can't you See Nigeria is gone? For once let's get rid of tribalism in this country and do the right thing.

If a competent hand won't be allowed to rule. Then let's fight the war once and for all and divide the country.
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by oneMalik: 7:22am On May 12, 2022
So who's the right candidate ?
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by MNDY(m): 7:22am On May 12, 2022
seunfly:

Lol online poll?
How many have PVC?
How many people with PVC will vote?

I did not even participates in any online votes.
Don't be deceived the real voters are not on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, the real voters are not even on the internet. The real voters are in one village in Kano or Jegawa where registered voters are more than the population of a whole region.

The smallest state in the north has more active voters than all social media political noise makers and online voters combine.

The irony of it is that the so called online voters will prefer to shoot videos of how the election is not going very well than endures on the queue to vote for their preferred candidates.

North will continue to determine who the next president will be until we quits our online delusional mindset.

Which always brings me to the question: What can Obi/PDP do to attract northet support? Atiku can and will never accept to be his vice.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by onuman: 7:22am On May 12, 2022
sokera:
Peter Obi will defeat Tinubu? I like what you smoke

It's only in the land of people of backward ever, forward never, where Bola Tinubu can defeat Peter Obi in political leadership contest.
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by DeleTaller: 7:23am On May 12, 2022
LegendHero:

So the anointed candidate is no more Amaechi?

Don't mind them..... awon osinwin eniyan
Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by oyichi: 7:26am On May 12, 2022
Unfortunately for Obi, he came from a region of fools who doesn't vote in elections, a region that has zero rational thinking, bunch of retards.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win by Mandate2023: 7:27am On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
yes the anointed candidate is no more amaechi (does it make tilumbu apc candidate)

Yorubas would not smell president ticket in apc before amaechi

Take it to the bank

grin grin grin when I was telling u Amaechi idea to be president is just imaginations u will be posting different newspaper nonsense.....even GEJ knows he stand no chance against tinubu grin

Una no dey shame, u r diverting to another method of wailing nw that u know Amaechi stand no chance...u talk as if ur brain is aba made grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ortom Launches The Construction Of Cargo Airport In Benue State (pics) / Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit / Why Are There No Protests Against Killings In The South-East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.