Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,317 members, 7,853,471 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

In This Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In This Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice (217 Views)

Ignorance Is Their Problem – Rufai Oseni Reacts As Tinubu, Others Reject EU / In The Age Of Information Ignorance Is A Choice. My Opinion On #endsars. / Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In This Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice by KingInsightful: 6:03am On May 12, 2022
I've been a reader of this blog since 6 months ago. I was introduced by a schoolmate and it didn't take long before noticing that the ratio of illiterate to erudite was very uneven.
Even in the Bible, after 7 years of famine and drought, the Egyptians under Joseph had bountiful produce. But it's only in Nigeria that you'll see the ordinary man chanting for more suffering, our mumu never do?
Nowadays words like sapa, UGM, yahoo, yahoo plus, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, and IPOB has become daily issues, no productivity, no creation, no EDUCATION, yet on this blog, I see insults, tribalism on a different level, and real disdain among ourselves. The funny thing is the wicked politicians that pitted us against ourselves don't even show half the level of tribalism as we do ourselves, we become keypad warriors and offline Saints. We need to change the narrative, please. PDP primaries are around the corner and I'll implore you and me to keep chanting the name OBI until we get what is right.
Let's put aside these childish bickerings and look at our children both born and unborn, do we want to raise kids in a place where education has become scarce? Where there's no good food, roads security, electricity, or jobs? Or a Japa dey everybody mind? We are running away from our motherland to other people's countries when we have the most blessed and resource-abundant country in all of Africa
Let us do something that the next generation will be proud of
Twitter users have gotten the message, Nairaland please get the message
Don't let politics ruin us for another 8 years because we want one man that has plenty of money or name to rule, we did that once and we can all attest that the results were foul
I grew up in Lagos and I saw all the good things Jagaban did, but at this point that man is old, take it from a medical practitioner, he isn't fit medically to be doing these things. For those that read my long epistle, thank you and God bless you all

Re: In This Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice by Nobody: 6:10am On May 12, 2022
All this epistle, and calling us ignorant and illitrate and also refer to Tinubu as unfit just to sell your own candidate undecided

Uncle no be so naa! We don't need to bring down other candidates and call names just to prove a point
Re: In This Age Of Information, Ignorance Is A Choice by KingInsightful: 6:23am On May 12, 2022
Why are you being unnecessarily sensitive. I know you can read and I clearly never insulted anyone.
Calling some people illiterates is a statement of fact

(1) (Reply)

Christian Association Of Nigeria Condemns Sokoto Lynching / Farah Dagogo Drags PDP, INEC To Court For Removing His Name From Primaries / Banky W Wins PDP Primary, Secures Ticket To Run For House Of Reps | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.