Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation (20132 Views)

Oyo: PDPVanguard Withdraws Support For Seyi Makinde, APC Welcomes Them / Plot To Sack Secondus As PDP Chairman Thickens, Wike Withdraws Support For Him / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by PussyKing(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2022
CeoMYN:

Wike is our Governor (Rivers State). Na you know wetin you dey talk

He is the governor of Ikweres and Portharcourt alone

Don't decieve your sense undecided

3 Likes

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by chrisxxx(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2022
If the Ijaws are serious let them compel the Deputy Governor to resign. She is Ijaw. Let them also ask the SSG to resign. He is Ijaw. Ijaw should not make the difference between the governor and Farah ethnical. Farah acted on a personal capacity and not on behalf of Ijaw people. I strongly believe that if the position of the governor is solely zoned to Ijaw people Farah would not make the top ten choices of Ijaw people. Farah is not a popular candidate among those presently vying for the seat. Wike has said instead of issuing an ultimatum to him to release Farah why not send a delegation to me to settle the difference. Wike is not a bad as people paint him to be.
Ijaw people should not bring themselves to ridicule concerning Farah suspected misdeed.

6 Likes

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Nobody: 8:50am On May 12, 2022
dedonfranco:
Wike is not a Governor of Rivers state.....He is a Governor of Ikwerre people.

80 percent of His project is in Obio Akpor local Government Area

He insult Traditional Rules without remorse

His Employment rate is 0%

Wike for president......What a joke.
Why are RIVERS GOVERNORS becoming mad.
The surge in madness among Rivers Governors should all for concern!
It's obvious consumption of Mmkpuru mmiri is now one of the prerequisite to emerge as candidate

1 Like

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Parachoko: 8:50am On May 12, 2022
Igbodicool:
Ijaw and Wike are the same.

When the Bini boy was busy insulting Igbo aborigines in Rivers State, Ijaw and their co-travellers were applauding him just because of their hatred for Igbo people.

Enough madness to go round and finally, enough madness for the mad.
Can you show evidence Ijaws applauded Wike?
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by AmazingELixir: 8:50am On May 12, 2022
grin

As if Wike cares....they should keep their irrelevant support.

1 Like

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Skillsnigeria: 8:51am On May 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Nobody: 8:52am On May 12, 2022
PussyKing:

He is the governor of Ikweres and Portharcourt alone

Don't decieve your sense undecided

He's the Governor of my state. I don't know who you guys are. Leave my state alone nah
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by A10bbxg: 8:54am On May 12, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Cantonese: 8:54am On May 12, 2022
dedonfranco:
Wike is not a Governor of Rivers state.....He is a Governor of Ikwerre people.

80 percent of His project is in Obio Akpor local Government Area

He insult Traditional Rules without remorse

His Employment rate is 0%

Wike for president......What a joke.

At least he made some efforts somewhere, if he fixed his own local government or senatorial zone. In 23 years of this new dispensation, we have had power rotating between zones. If each governor had fixed their own zones when they were in power, their states would have been much more better.

The Ijaws have the entire Bayelsa to themselves. How have they fared there in 23 years? They want to control Ondo, Edo, Delta and Rivers states too.

I am not supporting Wike with his rough use of words, but sometimes we need hard leaders in this country. The threat to Wike by INC and IYC was uncalled for. Just as the governor stated, they should have made contact with him first. As we all know Wike is not a man to be threatened just like that. We need the likes of Wike and OBJ who possess the political will to cause the desired change.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Nobody: 8:54am On May 12, 2022
He should be disowned sef.
Wike Olorun bi orun hippopotamus.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Ijoh(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2022
chrisxxx:
If the Ijaws are serious let them compel the Deputy Governor to resign. She is Ijaw. Let them also ask the SSG to resign. He is Ijaw. Ijaw should not make the difference between the governor and Farah ethnical. Farah acted on a personal capacity and not on behalf of Ijaw people. I strongly believe that if the position of the governor is solely zoned to Ijaw people Farah would not make the top ten choices of Ijaw people. Farah is not a popular candidate among those presently vying for the seat. Wike has said instead of issuing an ultimatum to him to release Farah why not send a delegation to me to settle the difference. Wike is not a bad as people paint him to be.
Ijaw people should not bring themselves to ridicule concerning Farah suspected misdeed.

Jonathan and Patience pick Wike from no where to become Governor.

Both are Ijaws.

Mr man Ijaw own half of Rivers state with 12 LGAs.

Ijaw have 12 LGAs so no group in Rivers state can do without Ijaw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Advocate500: 8:55am On May 12, 2022
As if they have ever supported him before, is INC ijaw different from the ijaws on nairaland? Have the ijaws supported anything ikwere before? I my not be a fan of the useless man,but this irrelevant group should rest abeg.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by perez100: 8:57am On May 12, 2022
Wike is not strong. He is only shouting and making noise because he knows as a Governor he cannot be arrested.

Let him complete his tenure - you will see a woman becomes more courageous than Wike. Let us patiently wait and see.

6 Likes

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Policewoman(f): 8:57am On May 12, 2022
Wike is my fellow Ikwerre but he messed up big time. He talks too much

3 Likes

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Ijoh(m): 8:57am On May 12, 2022
Cantonese:

At least he made some efforts somewhere, if he fixed his own local government or senatorial zone. In 23 years of this new dispensation, we have had power rotating between zones. If each governor had fixed their own zones when they were in power, their states would have been much more better.

The Ijaws have the entire Bayelsa to themselves. How have they fared there in 23 years? They want to control Ondo, Edo, Delta and Rivers states too.

I am not supporting Wike with his rough use of words, but sometimes we need hard leaders in this country. We need the likes of Wike and OBJ who possess the political will to cause the desired change.

Keep quiet Ijaw na your mate!!! Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into six States of which are Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

When you know nothing about Ijaw just keep quiet.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Anisilas: 8:58am On May 12, 2022
Ijoh:
Ijaw is the 4th largest tribe with landmass and size as big as the South East of Nigeria.
They unjustly balkanized Ijaw into Six Nigerian States to weaken Ijaw Unity but INC is the Afenifere and Ohanaeze Ndigbo equal of Ijaws.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

4th out of 350 tribes no b small thing.

Many Ijaws believe Ijaws are bigger than the 4th largest tribe.
They don't cross creeks to count Ijaw towns they only count Ijaw by proxy.

Since Democracy only Ijaw have been Deputy Governers of Rivers State.
Straight 23 years from one Ijaw to another.
4th? Make yourself happy man lol

5 Likes

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Tinubuadvocate: 8:59am On May 12, 2022
[s]
Igbodicool:

When the Bini boy was busy insulting Igbo aborigines in Rivers State, Ijaw and their co-travellers were applauding him just because of their hatred for Igbo people.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Igbodicool(m): 8:59am On May 12, 2022
Ijoh:
Ijaw is the 4th largest tribe with landmass and size as big as the South East of Nigeria.
They unjustly balkanized Ijaw into Six Nigerian States to weaken Ijaw Unity but INC is the Afenifere and Ohanaeze Ndigbo equal of Ijaws.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

Smiles...
Ijaw begins and end in Bayelsa State.
Karma and nemesis are real.
Do you say they balkanised Ijaw? I thought Adaka Boro gave you world recognition and independence.
You can't insult Igbo in Delta State and limit Igbo to SE and expect recognition for Ijaw in Delta.
You can't insult Igbo in Rivers State and limit Igbo to SE and expect recognition for Ijaw in Rivers.

Curse Igbo and be cursed.
Insult Igbo and be insulted.
Bless Igbo and be blessed!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Ekealterego: 9:00am On May 12, 2022
Ijoh:

Keep quiet Ijaw na your mate!!! Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into six States of which are Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

Keep quiet
Ijaw exist only in 4 LGA in Bayelsa and Half and half LGA in Delta state.

6 Likes

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Nobody: 9:01am On May 12, 2022
Policewoman:
Wike is my fellow Ikwerre but he messed up big time. He talks too much

Na normals. No too reason am.

1 Like

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Nobody: 9:02am On May 12, 2022
Ekealterego:

Keep quiet
Ijaw exist only in 4 LGA in Bayelsa and Half and half LGA in Delta state.

Guy! Laugh wan kill me for here.
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Nobody: 9:03am On May 12, 2022
Igbodicool:

Smiles...
Ijaw begins and end in Bayelsa State.
Karma and nemesis are real.
Do you say they balkanised Ijaw? I thought Adaka Boro gave you world recognition and independence.
You can't insult Igbo in Delta State and limit Igbo to SE and expect recognition for Ijaw in Delta.
You can't insult Igbo in Rivers State and limit Igbo to SE and expect recognition for Ijaw in Rivers.

Curse Igbo and be cursed.
Insult Igbo and be insulted.
Bless Igbo and be blessed!

Igbo in which Rivers State?

2 Likes

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Cantonese: 9:05am On May 12, 2022
Ijoh:

Certainly you are a very little boy with no commonsense otherwise your irresponsible response would have been well thought out.

Olodo. What do you know about balkanisation and how were the Ijaws balkanised into those states, considering other ethnic tribes within the states quoted?

At your little age I know much more than you do about the Ijaws, even if you are an Ijaw person.

Do you want to discuss the Ijaws with me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by PrinceMajestic: 9:07am On May 12, 2022
This Iceland cultist wike has messed with the wrong tribe. Wike will be dealt with,I blame those fools hyping him with the stupid phrase "wicked wike" is what is getting into his head that makes him think he is so powerful and cannot be dealt with, his a foolish pig. A governor that insults Royal fathers of his state as if they're nothing, when other governors are respecting their own traditional rulers. The kings are on throne till death but a govnor's office is 8 years maximum, I remember how my state governor was publicly shunned by old boy at traditional rulers Council meeting at asaba and thesame old boy turned it all to joke after shunning the governor but the governor still got the correction after every body laughed and he apologized afterwards, if a Rivers State traditional ruler tries that with wike I know wike will order him out or attack him, Rivers State traditional rulers are also weaklings, how can a governor be insulting you all and you still sit in his presence. In Delta state no governor will try that and if a governor try that if 1 traditional ruler stage a walkout all his colleagues will also walk out, that's Delta Monarchs for you. The rivers State monarchs and rivers State people has elevated this pompous pig to the status of God almighty of rivers State, he will surely end up in the mud no doubt, except we're not in Nigeria. Those fools hyping him with"wicked wike" phrase should watch out, most of the fools are not even Niger Deltans so they don't know sh!t about us or our governors. The pompous pig has messed with ijaw nation and I'm happy because I know he CAN'T get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Emekaterry: 9:09am On May 12, 2022
I don't know the side that wike will get his vote from.is it the igbos that he denied being one of them and killed many of them at obigbo,is it the north or the south west.I don't know what is influencing the man.

3 Likes

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Emekaterry: 9:16am On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Ijoh post=112751813].

Jonathan and Patience pick Wike from no where to become Governor.

Both are Ijaws.

Mr man Ijaw own half of Rivers state with 12 LGAs.

Ijaw have 12 LGAs so no group in Rivers state can do without Ijaw.

[/quote
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by geosegun(m): 9:17am On May 12, 2022
Igbodicool:

Why are you guys like this? Every discuss that doesn't flow with yours is always hatred against the Igbos? Such self inflicted attitude/victimisation should stop please. You should learn to drive home your points without playing the victim. There is an adage that says, when you claim every one close to you is bad, you should check yourself.

Self victimisation would not help you. It will only suppress you the more. Think about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Kfed4ril(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2022
Ijoh:

Are ijaw larger then the tivs, ibibios, igalas, or even the kanuris?

3 Likes

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Okhuadams(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2022
The recent outburst in a church of all places by Governor Wike against the Ijaw National Congress (INC) and the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) is a clear case of a man whose mental state has to be interrogated. Indeed the King of Agberos and Bulli Bulli need mentel evaluation
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Bravetunde: 9:21am On May 12, 2022
Igbodicool:

Can you show prove of where ijaws we're applauding him when most ijaws are related to igbos by blood.
So many ijaws especially eastern ijaws have Igbo mother's.
So show prove

1 Like

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Okhuadams(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://thenationonlineng.net/inc-withdraws-support-for-wike-demands-apology-to-ijaw-nation/
The recent outburst in a church of all places by Governor Wike against the Ijaw National Congress (INC) and the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) is a clear case of a man whose mental state has to be interrogated. Indeed the King of Agberos and Bulli Bulli need mentel evaluation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For Slapping Onyemachi Mrukpor, Reps Summons CG Prisons / APC Mourns Death Of PDP Supporters / Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.