Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,997 members, 7,859,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) (19088 Views)

When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / Happy Birthday To My Friend Ramsey Noah, Who Is More Handsome Btw Us?(pictures) / Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by dontrulee: 6:17am On May 13, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Ohhh
dat will be so harsh she will start asking whether you ever loved her.

You're right Babe, it's a bit harsh but I have come to understand that a time will come in your life where breakup must come. It's better to part ways in amicable terms than to leave the heart shattered. I still have good relationship with my ex. I have this grace of keeping ladies around me Sha but currently, I am single
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Fcmb2022(f): 6:31am On May 13, 2022
dontrulee:

You're right Babe, it's a bit harsh but I have come to understand that a time will come in your life where breakup must come. It's better to part ways in amicable terms than to leave the heart shattered. I still have good relationship with my ex. I have this grace of keeping ladies around me Sha but currently, I am single
Good morning my love, I guest everyone has their own side of the story.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Armanipounds: 7:41am On May 13, 2022
For me though, I would tell you I can't keep an unhappy person... Someone who doesn't want to be here.. I won't stand in your way if you choose to go! Thanks for everything...

Your response doesn't have to sound toxic.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Medianna(f): 8:12am On May 13, 2022
Atticusxsz:

Nah... it can never and was never my fault. Even her clique of friends were envious of the relationship we had due to several factors. They're always replaying it in her head that we wouldn't last due to the so many female friends i had and who were openly interested in been in a relationship with me if I'll give in. This was a girl that would act hilariously whenever a female friend of mine puts a call across to me or she'll want to see who I'm chatting with. Even when i do show her the chats and all... she'll openly tell me that she's scared that we wouldn't end up together because majority of my friends were graduates with promising future, slay babes from Nysc camp and some working class chicks while there's nothing worthwhile about her existence and not to talk about the fact that she's just gotten admission. It's a funny scenario back then. I'll laugh over it calling her and telling her she's a comedienne due to her witty comments but she'll remind me that I always love evading the topic of discourse. wink

Athough, i do reassure her 24/7 that she's safe and shouldn't be bothered whatsoever about her fears. I do flaunt her to my hommies because she always come around to see me.

This was a girl her mum humbled and kept reprimanding on a steady that she shouldn't use her wayward life to make me abandon her or flee from the relationship since it's too good to be true that i was dating her daughter and honestly, i came to love her, not until her mum passed away and everything went berserk due to peer pressure from friends at school in Delta state. She had to be free of me so as to put in her all in the hustle and there's no job forthcoming whatsoever so as 4 to help her in anyway necessarily. Although, she had a dad but the upkeep from her dad were barely enough to sustain her week in week out. She had to succumb finally to peer pressure and that's how it all started. So, i tolerated a whole lot, things that i wouldn't even have tolerated due to her late mum and i believe if she's still alive, things wouldn't have gotten to the extent it's. If it weren't 4 her late mum, i believe i would have sank my teeth in her and call the shots. So, i had to agree to her to pursue what she's after so that it wouldn't seem as if it's a guy/bf that's limiting her in life. My rest of mind can never be compromise 4 anything whatsoever in life. So, that's just it.

She's been seeking for my permission to come around from Delta state where she schooled since she's now done with her ND program to see me in Onne in R/S. Telling me about what she's missed, how she's missed me and all, trying to wake up dead memories but that's all crap to me. I had to tell her in person via video call but she's damned still persuasive and slightly hopeful. grin

What she fails to comprehend fully since I've been preaching and preaching, according to her is that in all the relationships I've had, I've never for once gone back to my ex after splitting or breaking up no matter the persuasiveness, memories or love we shared as long as they were the ones that called the shots. Also, i may have their pics, contacts and all but I've never 4 once call them or chat them up and that's what one of my ex lecturing in Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic pointed out to me recently. I had to tell her that I've been living with such a lifestyle since time immemorial and it's been superb and nourishing ever since. wink

You tried sha. Though its a complicated story you have here
I hope you find someone that will stand by you very soon.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Streett: 8:44am On May 13, 2022
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Atticusxsz(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2022
Medianna:

You tried sha. Though its a complicated story you have here
I hope you find someone that will stand by you very soon.

It's damned tOo complicated. cool
I'm quite optimistic about that and thanks 4 your time and utmost concern. grin
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by dontrulee: 8:51am On May 13, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Good morning my love, I guest everyone has their own side of the story.

Good morning sweetheart, hope your night was good?
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Medianna(f): 8:53am On May 13, 2022
Atticusxsz:

It's damned tOo complicated. cool
I'm quite optimistic about that and thanks 4 your time and utmost concern. grin
Thanks for the audience
its because I'm facing something similar right now.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Atticusxsz(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2022
Medianna:

Thanks for the audience
its because I'm facing something similar right now.

Oh! I'm so sorry about what you must be going through as it's. Although, I'm curious to want to know what transpired but i wouldn't want to go prying into your personal life or relating to your love life but i know and believe you'll be fine lastly. smiley
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by shegz24(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2022
"Ok"

then move on with the others that have been showing interest in you.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Medianna(f): 9:15am On May 13, 2022
Atticusxsz:

Oh! I'm so sorry about what you must be going through as it's. Although, I'm curious to want to know what transpired but i wouldn't want to go prying into your personal life or relating to your love life but i know and believe you'll be fine lastly. smiley
*smiles*
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by luvyaself95(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2022
She can't have the chance to tell me because am va very sensitive person, i notice fishy things very quick so before she say it am already out of the relationship wink
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Scarletjr(m): 12:35pm On May 13, 2022
I just hold myself and move on......my x I ghast bloomed everything pertain to her and move on
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Mufasafamous(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2022
You sharp��
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Fcmb2022(f): 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
dontrulee:

Good morning sweetheart, hope your night was good?
Yes it was. so how is ur day going?
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Akramblitz(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2022
OG gat no response........ lipsrsealed

Because it's actually OVER!!!
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by dontrulee: 7:25pm On May 13, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Yes it was. so how is ur day going?

My day was stressful but I thank God.
Are you a night person?
Ama take you out for the night.
Re: Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) by Fcmb2022(f): 7:53pm On May 13, 2022
dontrulee:

My day was stressful but I thank God. Are you a night person? Ama take you out for the night.
I don't understand smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? / An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear / Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.