Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source (10367 Views)

Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials / How Buhari’s Earlier Plan To Sack Daura Was Thwarted — Presidency Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by powerfulguy: 11:36am On May 12, 2022
A source in the presidency has, Thursday, dismissed as untrue claims that Buhari has asked the CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele, to resign.

Reports making rounds in the media had alleged that the President, Muhammadu Buhari had given the CBN governor until Monday to tender his resignation letter.

But, A source in the presidency, however, debunked the claims reported in the media as totally untrue.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-buhari-didnt-ask-emefiele-to-resign-presidency-source/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by PrinceOfLagos: 11:36am On May 12, 2022
Nice one

Why is Tinubu and his slaves scared of Emefiele and GEJ, I thought he called his thieving self Jagaban ?

Jagaban my foot

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by inoki247: 11:36am On May 12, 2022
Clueless president issuing confused directive.....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by seunmsg(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2022
Legally, it will be difficult to enforce the directive on Emefiele if he refused to resign by Monday. The CBN governor cannot be sacked unilaterally by the president except he want to suspend him illegally like GEJ did to Sanusi.

27 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Maxymilliano(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2022
But the SGF, Boss Mustapha already admitted to the fact that ministers, heads of extra ministerial departments, and political officeholders, amongst other categories, have been asked to resigned,, where is this anonymous source got his information from ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Nigerialabalaba: 11:42am On May 12, 2022
E go shock una wen after May 16 e never resign and still dey campaign. na dat time e go d red eyes of buhari. source ko sauce ni. shiorr

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Nigerialabalaba: 11:42am On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

Why is Tinubu and his slaves scared of Emefiele and GEJ, I thought he called his thieving self Jagaban ?

Jagaban my foot
Omo Igbo, jagaban no be d reason why ur owerri and iboland no progress na grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by abc115: 11:43am On May 12, 2022
Vanguard and Fake News

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by helinues: 11:45am On May 12, 2022
Why should someone who is not interested in the presidency resigned?

btw,

The Office of the CBN governor was created by the CBN Act, how he would be appointed and how he can be removed. The Act further mandates him to commit himself to serve the office diligently and shall not hold any other appointment paid or not full time or part-time except that which is approved by the board of the CBN for him.”
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Fidinno(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2022
C
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Terrence99: 11:46am On May 12, 2022
Why then did they copy Emefiele in the circular?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Nobody: 11:46am On May 12, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by fergie001: 11:46am On May 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
But the SGF, Boss Mustapha already admitted to the fact that ministers, heads of extra ministerial departments, and political officeholders, amongst other categories, have been asked to resigned,, where is this anonymous source got his information from ?
Emefiele is not a political office holder.

I also don't think the CBN is an Extra-Ministerial Department.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Terrence99: 11:46am On May 12, 2022
Vanguard don pour ororo make pigheaded Biafrans take maztubate.
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Tb222(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Baba , Emefiele is not a cabinet member,the directive to resign applies to fec members only.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by SmartyPants(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2022
The one thing I love about 2023 is that the preponderance of candidates indicates the confidence of the polity in free and fair elections. This may finally be our chance as a people to effect our will.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Terrence99: 11:48am On May 12, 2022
fergie001:

The CBN is also not an Extra-Ministerial Department.

In the coming days, Emefiele will be in the news for his current tenure, not for his political ambition.
That is a good one for his opponents.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Roxamo: 11:48am On May 12, 2022
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL BUSINESS OWNERS.

If you're very serious about taking your business to the next level in 2022, then this is the most important letter you will read today and you need to pay close attention.

In 2018, my friend Femi lost a business deal worth millions of naira just because a prospective client couldn’t verify his company’s authenticity online. He had carried out a research on the internet and found nothing meaningful about my friend's business, so he lost interest.

In 2020 however, Femi was awarded three massive contracts that completely transformed the finances of his business. Do you know where these clients found out about his business?

Yes! You guessed right. Just as you may have thought, all of his new clients got to know about Femi's business through the internet.

THIS IS 2022 AND IF YOUR BRAND/BUSINESS DOESN'T HAVE A WEBSITE AND AN ONLINE PRESENCE, YOU'RE LOSING BOTH TIME AND MONEY!

Take quick notice of the following recent statistics:
✓ 81% of people research a business or service online before making a purchase decision.
✓ 56% of people stated that they won’t trust a business or company without a website.
✓ 79% of prospects who read online reviews about a business, believe them completely.

By not having a website, you are leaving so much money on the table. You are losing the opportunity to get in touch with potential customers. You're losing the opening to build credibility. You're losing the chance to take your business to the global stage.

Businesses that do not include having a website in their business plan will have a difficult time competing and growing in today's environment.

If you’re going to do one thing today to help your business become more successful, it is to get your business a website.

A high-quality website will offer your business the following advantages:
✓ Your potential customers are able conduct business whenever it is convenient for them. With a well-designed website, your business is open 24 hours a day.
✓ Consumers have more confidence in businesses that have a web presence. They can learn about your products and services, your company’s structure, your civic involvement, your awards and your customer-service policies.
✓ With a website, you have the opportunity to brand your business with your own domain name.
✓ Since websites can be designed to be fluid and interactive, you can learn about your target market and engage them in conversations about their needs and expectations.
✓ Websites help retain existing customers by providing easily-accessed customer service.
✓ There's a whole lot more.

Now, you may wonder how you could get your business a website and what it may cost. I have good news for you. There’s a brand that is currently running a 60% discount on their web design service. If you act fast, you can get your business a website with as little as 55K!

Starting at just 55k, they will build your website with free hosting and domain registration, optimize your website so it can easily be found on search engines like Google and also employ free copywriting services in the content of your website.

Reach out to them as soon as possible via the phone on the flyer below. You can call or send a WhatsApp message. It is in your best interest to act fast as the discount could end anytime soon.

PS: If you truly want to take your business to the next level, call them via or contact them via WhatsApp NOW!
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by flejnr2(f): 11:49am On May 12, 2022
na malami we Dey wait for
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by fergie001: 11:49am On May 12, 2022
Terrence99:

In the coming days, Emefiele will be in the news for his current tenure, not for his political ambition.
That is a good one for his opponents.
He has lost public trust with the way he has behaved this far.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by SmartyPants(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2022
fergie001:

I also don't think the CBN is an Extra-Ministerial Department.

What do you mean?
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Terrence99: 11:51am On May 12, 2022
fergie001:

He has lost public trust with the way he has behaved this far.

He played right into the hands of his opponents. He is such a stupid fellow. Even if he resigns now, he is a bad candidate.
Malami and others pushing him don't even have his time. They are fighting for their political lives.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Nobody: 11:53am On May 12, 2022
What i saw recently people money peter obi will fix Nigeria

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by baretalk: 11:54am On May 12, 2022
This man has secured interests...Nigerians must take back thier country from this cabal.
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by fergie001: 11:54am On May 12, 2022
SmartyPants:
What do you mean?

Heads of Extra-Ministerial Departments who are interested to contest were also asked to leave.
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by fergie001: 11:55am On May 12, 2022
Terrence99:
He played right into the hands of his opponents. He is such a stupid fellow. Even if he resigns now, he is a bad candidate.

Malami and others pushing him don't even have his time. They are fighting for their political lives.
If I am related to him, I'll advise him to let it go. He has bungled his own game.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by TriCee: 11:56am On May 12, 2022
We know, he's been doing his bidding.
I'm sure Buhari is confused on who to support at this point.

Meanwhile, I still see most contestants throwing in the towel for Tinubu before the primaries. This I have seen. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Bobloco: 11:56am On May 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Legally, it will be difficult to enforce the directive on Emefiele if he refused to resign by Monday. The CBN governor cannot be sacked unilaterally by the president except he want to suspend him illegally like GEJ did to Sanusi.

Jonathan did it to Sanusi and heaven did not fall

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: My Performance Will Help Secure Victory For PDP In Abia - Ikpeazu (Video) / APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow / Ogun Final Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.