Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source (10381 Views)

Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials / How Buhari’s Earlier Plan To Sack Daura Was Thwarted — Presidency Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by SmartyPants(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2022
fergie001:

Heads of Extra-Ministerial Departments who are interested to contest were also asked to leave.

Was it extra-ministerial or members of the FEC? Extra-ministerial wouldn't affect the likes of Amaechi and Ngige, and so on
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by eeetuk(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2022
"A source in the presidency has, Thursday, dismissed as untrue claims that Buhari has asked the CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele, to resign."

Is Godwin Emefiele an Ibo man?
If yes is your answer , forget about his resignation. All Ibos want it both ways.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Terrence99: 12:02pm On May 12, 2022
fergie001:

If I am related to him, I'll advise him to let it go. He has bungled his own game.

It is because the PDP is docile. They should have filed a a suit against his continued stay as CBN Governor.
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Tareq1105: 12:02pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

Why is Tinubu and his slaves scared of Emefiele and GEJ, I thought he called his thieving self Jagaban ?

Jagaban my foot

And you think Emefiele, a paper weight is a match to Tinubu? Can Emefiele win among delegates from Delta state? Ask yourself? Even Jonathan is coming for a final disgrace if you don't know.

To further answer your question, federal government released a circular that direct Emefiele to resign except if he's no longer a political appointee.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Fiscus105(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2022
Everybody taken advantage of bubu indifferent body language to throw hat in the ring. Now they have entered one chance.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by lexy2014: 12:10pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

Why is Tinubu and his slaves scared of Emefiele and GEJ, I thought he called his thieving self Jagaban ?

Jagaban my foot

The issue of emefiele isn't about Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Forgodsgrace: 12:13pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

Jagaban my foot

Oboy are you that jobless or Tinubu is chasing you in your dream all the time?I am not a Tinubu fan but you are no longer making sense.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Jollylolly(f): 12:16pm On May 12, 2022
crap.... so we elect emefiele to become the cbn gov koh
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by seunmsg(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2022
Bobloco:

Jonathan did it to Sanusi and heaven did not fall

What if Emefiele is the anointed candidate of Buhari, why will he suspend him?
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by shortIGBOman: 12:34pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

Jagaban my foot

Cry me a River.
IGBO will never rule this Country.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Okarakwu: 12:44pm On May 12, 2022
Emefiele this Emefiele that...don't know why people are unnecessary giving this guy undue attention ..this dumb head that messed up the economy with Nigeria coming first in all negative economic indexes of the world ...someone that supposed to hide his whole body in shame. That's how low this APC and Buhari has dragged the office of the president that a complete failure will be making noise to be president .

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Oracleforce: 12:50pm On May 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
What i saw recently people money peter obi will fix Nigeria

This man really want to use naija treasury to run for the election....

Godwin Emefiele will not.be fit to be Nigeria president...
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by omokab: 12:54pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

Jagaban my foot
what is nice there ? What about others that resign ? He should either leave to contest the election if it is certain for him or stay and continue his work. Beside that , Emefeile is not among the contestant that will be giving tinubu headchae.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Legally, it will be difficult to enforce the directive on Emefiele if he refused to resign by Monday. The CBN governor cannot be sacked unilaterally by the president except he want to suspend him illegally like GEJ did to Sanusi.
he can be suspended subject to ratification by Senate...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Yankee101: 12:58pm On May 12, 2022
Be wishing
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Validated: 1:04pm On May 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Legally, it will be difficult to enforce the directive on Emefiele if he refused to resign by Monday. The CBN governor cannot be sacked unilaterally by the president except he want to suspend him illegally like GEJ did to Sanusi.
Jonathan NEVER removed Sanusi. He was asked to proceed on his statutory retirement leave.
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by techWriter3: 1:11pm On May 12, 2022
Omo Igbo, jagaban no ocs choy why why ur owerri anchoy ibolanchoy no strides na
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Bobloco: 1:40pm On May 12, 2022
seunmsg:

What if Emefiele is the anointed candidate of Buhari, why will he suspend him?

Anointed Ke!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Ingocof(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2022

Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by Kfed4ril(m): 5:11pm On May 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Igbo, jagaban no be d reason why ur owerri and iboland no progress na grin

Omo ofe mmanu, apart from Lagos that’s also a slum, which other SW city is as beautiful as Owerri?
Re: 2023: Buhari Didn’t Ask Emefiele To Resign — Presidency Source by 1877sev: 6:43am On May 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Why should someone who is not interested in the presidency resigned?

btw,

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE / Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} / Did The Military Really Deny Muhammadu Buhari's Claim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.