Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member (13282 Views)

Oyegun: Jonathan Not Among Screened Presidential Aspirants / 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by CalabarPikin: 12:40pm On May 12, 2022
Make una stop the confusion already
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Gkay1(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2022
Confusion in d camp of enemy
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by yesloaded: 12:42pm On May 12, 2022
Politician playing us grin
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Tareq1105: 12:42pm On May 12, 2022
I will rather stay at home watching movies on election day if Jonathan is the APC candidate and since I can never ever vote PDP no matter who the candidate is.
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by specialmati(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2022
Omooba77:
I will love how Seunmsg, omega, BBQ, Iyangbali, sorry hunger is bad no longer with us will campaign for the 'clueless' one.......
grin grin grin grin I follow they watch oh expecially the suya guy
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by highness25(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2022
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/just-in-jonathan-not-yet-our-member-says-bayelsa-apc-chairman/

This Op na mumu Sha. Na you post say this same Bayelsa State APC chairman don talk say Oga Jona don join APC few minutes ago, now you still de post say the same man talk say in never join. Meaning you go just copy post paste am for here because you de fine money. I don tell you make you no de fill this forum with news wey you never confirm. I no get joy oo

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by dessey(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2022
Which form is he going to buy and when he is submitting the form? Or is INEC extending the sales and submittion of form hmmmm only time shall tell grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Tareq1105: 12:47pm On May 12, 2022
yesloaded:
Politician playing us grin

The game they're playing is an invitation to a long legal battle that would affect APC chances.

Someone has completed Nomination Form but yet to join the Party as at 11th May when the form submission supposed to close on 12th. We shall also see conditions for granting waivers and how they would go about it. I forsee legal battle that would leave untold stories in the life of the party.

We're watching. We shall see if truly the North is wise or South is mumu.
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Realist12: 12:47pm On May 12, 2022
It seems as tho they are testing his popularity and opinion of the masses .
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by IPIGSRHYPO: 12:47pm On May 12, 2022
Prince of Aba, the dumbest MOFO on NL should save his tears for after Tinubu becomes the President next year.
Pls safe a meth cannibal from jumping inside the Lagos lagoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Ekugbeh(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2022
If four years for GEJ, then another southern must complete the second term and he would go again cos constitution allows it. That's gonna make it 12years of southern rule. The North hasn't seen politics yet
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Omooba77: 12:49pm On May 12, 2022
highness25:
This Op na mumu Sha. Na you post say this same Bayelsa State APC chairman don talk say Oga Jona don join APC few minutes ago, now you still de post say the same man talk say in never join. Meaning you go just copy post paste am for here because you de fine money. I don tell you make you no de fill this forum with news wey you never confirm. I no get joy oo

You are really high.. ...
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by press9jatv: 12:51pm On May 12, 2022
Jonathan To Attend Int’l Meeting On May 30th?

When I saw the news of Jonathan’s appointment yesterday, I had to carefully read the statement signed by his media aide and paid close attention to the part that is emboldened. Now according to the APC primary time table, the presidential primary will hold on May 30th 2022,the same day Jonathan is billed to attend that meeting in Italy. Will an aspirant be attending such meeting on the day his primary is to hold? Except he cancels such appointment to participate in the primary, then it’s possible. I have seen the news flying about that Jonathan has accepted to run but as we speak, he is in Senegal and would be there for two weeks. I still maintain that Jonathan will not contest in 2023 unless I hear from him directly that he has such aspirations. Below is the press statement by his media aide on his appointment to the international board in Europe:

Former President Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been appointed to the international advisory board of the European Corporate Council on Africa and the Middle East (ECAM Council).

By this appointment, Dr. Jonathan becomes the first sub-Saharan African leader to serve on the board of the ECAM Council, a non-profit organisation established with the purpose of promoting and developing relations between the countries of Europe, Africa and the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region, with Italy playing a leading role.

Other members of the Advisory board are Tony Blair, former British Prime Minister, José Manuel Barroso, former President of the European Commission, Nayef Falah Al-Hajraf, Secretary General GCC Gulf Cooperation Council and Amani Abou-Zeid, Commissioner for Infrastructure and Energy at the African Union Commission (AUC).

A letter from ECAM Council to the Office of Dr. Jonathan informing him of the appointment stated: “For your information, the Chairman of ECAM Council Dr. Kamel Ghribi is well acquainted with Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. We are setting up an international advisory board of ECAM Council and Dr. Ghribi would be delighted to welcome him on board.”

It noted that the Council was “founded with the purpose of developing realistic, effective and long-lasting solutions for more sustainable healthcare systems, with a special focus on the common issues affecting the Southern hemisphere of the globe.”

[/b]Dr. Jonathan will be attending this year’s ECAM Council’s high-level advisory board meeting holding in Italy on 30th May.[b]

Every year in Italy, ECAM Council hosts a summit, in cooperation with The European House – Ambrosetti. It brings together a selected group of heads of state, government ministers and heads of multi-lateral agencies and focuses on long-term investment and international partnerships in healthcare and infrastructure, as well as the contribution of the private sector in creating strategic hubs in the African continent.

Ikechukwu Eze

Special Adviser to H.E. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by lereinter(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2022
The fact that gej allowed his name to be mentioned with apc shows he's what people call him

Clueless, useless, shameless, careless, mindless, senseless etc

5 Likes

Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by oilmane(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2022
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/just-in-jonathan-not-yet-our-member-says-bayelsa-apc-chairman/

He needs a waiver to join or contest in the election? This man know d question way them ask am so? Anyone can join the APC or any other political party if and whenever he/she wish to, it is contesting in an election immediately after joining that you need a waiver for.
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by ajailer(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2022
GEJ has started showing us how clueless he really is, a man with no conviction cos if he has any then he would have come out to confirm or debunk this stories flying about on top his matter.

Even if the northern canal are threatening him that if he doesn’t commit to their wish dem go open his can of worms, he should know that he is an ex president and so there is a limit to what can be done to him cos of immunity.

Wetin I Dey see here na north wanting to still hold on to power and they can only achieve that through Uncle Jonathan as we know that uncle can never win a presidential election for any party that presents him. What a wimp that allows himself to be tossed about.
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by 9japride(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2022
Those pushing GEJ are doing it deliberately so as to enter the presidential seat through the back door. They know that GEJ candidacy will spring up a lot of legal battles. It seems other regions have not understood the mischievous kind of politics certain regions play.
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by highness25(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
Omooba77:

You are really high.. ...
Yes. I'm high. Do you have more stupid things to say?
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by orisa37: 1:00pm On May 12, 2022
DON'T LET HIM IN. HE DESTROYED PDP AND WILL DESTROY APC . THE CABALS ARE MANIPULATING HIM.
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by emetisuccess(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2022
Fake news everywhere. But mind u, he won't join APC, know this and know peace.
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by smileyoo: 1:08pm On May 12, 2022
lonecatt:
If Apc give Jonathan ticket Bmc must campaign for him. i go laugh tire
lol. that will be the greatest ironical for the bmc crew.
because after laboring to put Gej on the mud, they will now be saddle with the heavy task of cleaning him off the mud.
but if Gej really join APC, to contest for the presidency 2023, then he is making a lifetime mistake, they may still end up messing him up. Gej's advisers should be smarter than this, because this looks like a trap to me.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Tareq1105: 1:09pm On May 12, 2022
emetisuccess:
Fake news everywhere. But mind u, he won't join APC, know this and know peace.

When we've just heard that he's doing his medicals at national hospital before signing.
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Omooba77: 1:09pm On May 12, 2022
highness25:
Do you know the meaning of OP, where did you read such from me....
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Tareq1105: 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
smileyoo:
lol. that will be the greatest ironical for the bmc crew.
because after laboring to put Gej on the mud, they will now be saddle with the heavy task of cleaning him off the mud.
but if Gej really join APC, to contest for the presidency 2023, then he is making a lifetime mistake, they may still end up messing him up. Gej's advisers should be smarter than this, because this looks like a trap to me.

The Northern elites want a weak president of southern extraction who would quietly return power to them at the earliest time. And their Oracle picked Jonathan. Let's see how Jonathan would handle this.
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 12, 2022
Controversial man
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by hotseat: 1:21pm On May 12, 2022
GEJ is heading for a dead end, no doubt!

If those who called him all manner of unpredictable names and tagged him "Mr Clueless" now begins to cajole him to come and contest under their platform, he should be wise enough to know it's a snare intended to ruin his hard earned reputation as a democrat of an unparalleled breed.

Their (his enemies) aim is to ridicule him and bring his hard earned reputation to disrepute.

A trial will conceive, sorry, convince him!

All I can see right now is a GEJ heading for his political Golgotha!
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by drlateef: 1:26pm On May 12, 2022
When will wailers stop this wailing and allow Jonathan be? This man is not interested in the rotten bait being thrust at him. He is wise and can read the handwriting on the wall. Wailers stop wailing and leave Jonathan alone.
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by ityP(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Tribune done start dem yeye lies and audio interview wey put dem inside trouble with Prof. Sagay dat time.

I don tell all dis my ibo friends say if GEJ dey in any race, na race to Senegal . shiorr

This is from Bashir. People like you are inconsequential in the stream of things. Na social media BMC una be. Thugs without any political say

Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by ityP(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2022
Indispensable85:
News concerning Jonathan and his presidential contest under the APC is meant for the consumption of block heads like PrinceofLagos, truthisunique2 etc

Lmao. Political noisemakers like yourself no dey important in real politics. Na una type Dem dey serve the DOlusegun treatment. Una go cry for stage soon

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accord Affirms Adelabu As Oyo Governorship Candidate / Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet / United Nations Position On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.