Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member (13284 Views)

Oyegun: Jonathan Not Among Screened Presidential Aspirants / 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by ityP(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2022
drlateef:
When will wailers stop this wailing and allow Jonathan be? This man is not interested in the rotten bait being thrust at him. He is wise and can read the handwriting on the wall. Wailers stop wailing and leave Jonathan alone.

Bashir Ahmad na wailer too?

Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Gavel(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2022
This report is quite confusing
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by scholes23(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2022
Not yet but will soon be.
Issorite
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by lonecatt(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2022
smileyoo:
lol. that will be the greatest ironical for the bmc crew.
because after laboring to put Gej on the mud, they will now be saddle with the heavy task of cleaning him off the mud.
but if Gej really join APC, to contest for the presidency 2023, then he is making a lifetime mistake, they may still end up messing him up. Gej's advisers should be smarter than this, because this looks like a trap to me.
I want to believe that Gej will consult widely before making any move.,he has the support of many africa leaders and beyond.
pdp messed him up in the past so he can do anything politically right now
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by slivertongue: 2:53pm On May 12, 2022
Omooba77:
I will love how Seunmsg, omenka, BBQ, Iyangbali, sorry hunger is bad no longer with us will campaign for the 'clueless' one.......

HungerBad... Rest on
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Felimax(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2022
Omooba77:
I will love how Seunmsg, omenka, BBQ, Iyangbali, sorry hunger is bad no longer with us will campaign for the 'clueless' one.......

That is the movie I want to watch.
Craze men politics!
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 12, 2022
Omooba77:

For guys like you, APC is no longer the Fulani party or the Sharia party or corrupt party since your hero is there too.

You and Omenka should shake hands and make up. You are now on the same side.

I'm amused you are now with the sai barbarians and the timubuites.
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Indispensable85(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. Political noisemakers like yourself no dey important in real politics. Na una type Dem dey serve the DOlusegun treatment. Una go cry for stage soon

Brain dead fellow thanks for responding with your other moniker. By the end of this month you would've seen how much of a fool you've become on nairaland.
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by Josh109: 3:33pm On May 12, 2022
Let the game continue.

Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by drlateef: 3:34pm On May 12, 2022
ityP:

Bashir Ahmad na wailer too?

Reno Omokri is closer to Jonathan than Bashir Ahmed.
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by ityP(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2022
drlateef:

Reno Omokri is closer to Jonathan than Bashir Ahmed.

You no sabi wetin you dey talk o. Reno Omokri that cannot explain why GEJ was in Adamu's residence that night? Bashir is closer to the APC leadership than Reno. He knows what has occurred in the party and what hasn't
Re: Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member by ityP(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

Brain dead fellow thanks for responding with your other moniker. By the end of this month you would've seen how much of a fool you've become on nairaland.

Like DOlusegun, you sef go cry shamelessly for house. Northern cabal don get Una time grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Joins Other Muslims To Pray For Nigeria (Photo) / Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Tanko Mohammad As CJN / Buhari Launches “EYEMARK”, Mobile App For Project Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.