Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race (39424 Views)

DSS Arrests NIRSAL Boss, Abbas Umar Maisanawa / APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election / Breaking: Buhari Raised Adams Oshiomole's Hand As Katsina Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by Vicmareal: 5:43am On May 13, 2022
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Mirabella01:
All join cool
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by olamilarks(m): 7:14am On May 13, 2022
HonNL:
The NSPMC is a subsidiary of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) responsible for printing and minting the nation’s currency notes, coins and high-level security documents.

Masanawa purchased the N50 million APC governorship form on Wednesday.

https://gazettengr.com/umar-masanawa-director-in-charge-of-printing-naira-picks-apc-forms-without-resigning/
following in the paths of meffy!
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by ASUGARUBA(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2022
Una steal our money, we no talk and you want still wan fight us with our money.

Who do we offend in this country?
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by Elidrisy20: 11:26am On May 13, 2022
True son of his father
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by Thomasankara(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see a very serious shortage of N500 and N1000 notes in the coming months. I see banks giving customers N100 and N200 in bulk on the grounds that they've been warned strictly by CBN not to disburse notes above N200.

I see long queues in banks ATM and POS stands. I see traders frowning at the stress of counting N100 notes of 500k.

I see Nigerian youths defending the government saying that making only N200 and N100 available would grow the naira, I see many of them dying of starvation and sickness.

This I have seen.

truly u be false prophet, why not change it to evil prophet
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by sirqeeboi(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see a very serious shortage of N500 and N1000 notes in the coming months. I see banks giving customers N100 and N200 in bulk on the grounds that they've been warned strictly by CBN not to disburse notes above N200.

I see long queues in banks ATM and POS stands. I see traders frowning at the stress of counting N100 notes of 500k.

I see Nigerian youths defending the government saying that making only N200 and N100 available would grow the naira, I see many of them dying of starvation and sickness.

This I have seen.

I was actually paid only 200naira notes at a pos yesterday ..I was like watin happened.
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by sirqeeboi(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2022
planetx:
I have asked this question before but never got a satisfactory answer, we hear that some states are owing 5 to 6 months salary. So why don't they just print money from this place and pay the workers or is it not just paper and ink. I know inflation bla bla but America prints as much dollars as they want to buy up the world's valuable natural resources so why not Nigeria.

No money to buy the ink and paper grin grin
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2022
Administration1:
Gbese don come.

At times I feel this country should have a reset button

Does that make any impact with his Governorship runs?
Re: Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race by Hassanmaye(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Abra-cadabra......

[img]https:///media/5-08-2022/dwYxNE.gif[/img]

....bullion vans go plenty!
Haha please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo) / Hon. Chike John Okafor In The Kitchen (Photo) / Woman Gets Swollen Eye Over Token By Deputy Governor's Wife In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.